Thread: Southport behind the pub

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face Southport behind the pub

Had to venture down to the gold coast for a business trip for the first time in years and thought I would try one of the shops on scarborough st.

After some recommendations here I tried the place behind the pub and wasn't disappointed.

Met a lovely young new zealander (she has an ad on locanto as well but I did not find her there) and extended my 1/2 hour to 1 hour.

Will try to get back for sure. Can recommend this place.

Banned
    Nice kiwi lass. Puts a new perspective to 'Mount Cook' and it's white peaks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The trouble is when she starts going into her Haka routine and starts shouting: " Cum mate Cum mate "

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the one which I pmed you prof ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    The trouble is when she starts going into her Haka routine and starts shouting: " Cum mate Cum mate "
    Really Sharp Prof love it Bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
    Is the one which I pmed you prof ?
    No J is up at Thai place near Real estate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to check out but so many behind the pub. Any more tips on the one to check out ? Ended up at a place on - a green tattoo. Average to good exp. $70 tip inc BS and a lot of raunchy dirty talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    Went to check out but so many behind the pub. Any more tips on the one to check out ? Ended up at a place on - a green tattoo. Average to good exp. $70 tip inc BS and a lot of raunchy dirty talk.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As we all know punting is a lottery ...and that's why I get sick of the "games" that this involves. I don't expect every session to be ground shaking but I expect some standard of service.
    There are so many variables. I had a recommendation today from another punter and it was mehr I walked after the $40 massage.
    Life is a box of chocolates my friend.
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just been to Scarborough St and saw one of my long time regulars

90mins session was only $80 there, got a 10/10 massage with $20 basic

fantastic service and great vfm, I am starting to regain confidence down the coast again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    just been to Scarborough St and saw one of my long time regulars
    90mins session was only $80 there, got a 10/10 massage with $20 basic
    fantastic service and great vfm, I am starting to regain confidence down the coast again
    Geez if that's 90 mins of play for $100 ( even if just basic ) then that's VFM.
    Also shows what building rapport with girls can bring.
    Well Done
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Geez if that's 90 mins of play for $100 ( even if just basic ) then that's VFM.
    Also shows what building rapport with girls can bring.
    Well Done
    Prof
    that's just the standard pricing there for the shop, I've already skipped the playful part in my report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    that's just the standard pricing there for the shop, I've already skipped the playful part in my report
    Bro, there are so many shops on Scarborough St, which one would you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    behind the pub ,this probably one the best shops the photos are real seen few of the girls ,rooms are great prices not cheap but consistent standard and what a mix of nationalities.To clear up where it is its a bit hidden down the side street past the pubs bottle shop ,best to park on nind st across from the green massage shop and walk down chaple lane past drive through bottleo round corner of fence ,all you will see is a door ring the bell .behind pub.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    behind the pub ,this probably one the best shops the photos are real seen few of the girls ,rooms are great prices not cheap but consistent standard and what a mix of nationalities.To clear up where it is its a bit hidden down the side street past the pubs bottle shop ,best to park on nind st across from the green massage shop and walk down chaple lane past drive through bottleo round corner of fence ,all you will see is a door ring the bell .behind pub.jpg
    What are the pricing like here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    What are the pricing like here?
    GC isn't cheap like what it was before, usually nude HJ will cost you anything up to $100 easily

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what ocopunt said,prices seem to be going up dont know why many shops so plenty of competition as i have mentioned before in other threads i blame tourist escaping with only limited time so pay what ever.
    However this is i think the most consistent shop as far as service and girls go, they usual ask $100 for standard but i have never paid more than $80 usually can get $70 if pleasant/polite etc
    if you get $70-$80 then next step is usually in a comparative step.One girl who is gorgeous ive only ever managed step 1 she says will not do step 2 .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mman69 View Post
    what ocopunt said,prices seem to be going up dont know why many shops so plenty of competition as i have mentioned before in other threads i blame tourist escaping with only limited time so pay what ever.
    However this is i think the most consistent shop as far as service and girls go, they usual ask $100 for standard but i have never paid more than $80 usually can get $70 if pleasant/polite etc
    if you get $70-$80 then next step is usually in a comparative step.One girl who is gorgeous ive only ever managed step 1 she says will not do step 2 .
    I will have to give it a miss then....as much as I like to have some different flavor