Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau777

Person's Name : Jasmine
    Size/shape: 168cm, 55kg,Busty body with D cups
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, Nice shape of D cups mango

My experience/comments :
    Last night, saw update WeChat from this shop, a top new girl Jasmine started. Messaged the shop to book new girl Jasmine and received confirmation this morning. No photos to look at but have Nicole or Tiffany as back up.

A bit of luck today able to parked at council parking, walked to the shop, presses the door bell and greeted by Tiffany happily. I saw Jasmine the new girl, my lucky day as she is beautiful, late 20’s, busty D cups average height. She said hello to me, I cuddled her and said thanks Jasmine. She was surprised as I know her name, I told her that I booked you last night. She was happy. As usual Tiffany offered a cup of drink before session starts.

After payment, while enjoying my drink, Tiffany and Jasmine prepared the essential oil burner and walked to 2 room with sunlight, I walked behind Jasmine, she has a small butt but curve body. After door shut, we clothes off, watching her D cups unbelievable nice shape and shaved underneath very tidy. Couldn’t resist to ask for naked cuddles so test those natural D cups, unable to fully hold them and with bit of light kissing not on lips......

Laid on massage table, Jasmine massage start from shoulders with oil, good care asked before applied, good pressure as she is working somewhere else in the city as masseuse for few years now. But her day one with prostate massage, I wasn’t keen on that. Watching her crawling up and done the massage table with those nice boobs hanging around like mangoes, I told her to shorten the massage as I would like to have more time to play with her.

Jasmine went out to grabbed hot towel then she had b2b back, watching on the side mirror of those pairs of mango and the itchy pussyslide stimulated me to turned around without waiting for the turn over call. B2B front with some catbath, good suction on chest and nipples and some parts of pussy slides. I couldn’t resist to grabbed her nice D cups pair of mango shape, nice to hold and able to have some Spanish.

We swapped position, Jasmine was laying and my turn to sucked her mango and touch her whole body. After played for awhile, she started her prostate massage, pressed some parts of my body, groan and testicle area, kneeling in front of me while watching her nice mango shape boobs, I told her to waived the prostate massage as I would like to hug her from her back, have some ass slides and grabbed her natural D cups mango while watching the side mirror so nice. That position just like having doggy while sitting on the massage table.

After cleaned up, we have some talks and looking at her naked body was the best ever moment I have since my punting session started. Thanks Jasmine for the service and thanks Tiffany for this arrangement.

WIR, I was thinking to go back now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Hi bro FD,
    Photos shown on wechat from the sunny room, how was the mango tasted? It looks delicious to me. Thanks for sharing your new girl. She is on my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited Jasmine today, boob shape as below;
    B4CB115F-C36E-4BE6-BA13-01E2CA321BE8.jpg

Shop Owner
    Hi all.2 more hours to taste the juicy mango

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iceicebaby25 View Post
    Visited Jasmine today, boob shape as below;
    B4CB115F-C36E-4BE6-BA13-01E2CA321BE8.jpg
    Thanks for the photo bro. Jasmine ‘s boobs look similar.