Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 28yo virgin, punting advice needed for trip to SYD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

28yo virgin, punting advice needed for trip to SYD

Hi guys, I stumbled across this forum trying to do some research on punting at brothels in Sydney.

I'm originally from Melb and will be flying to Sydney for the weekend next week, already booked my AirBNB stay in Surrey Hills.

I need some advice and recommendations on what brothels/girls to visit and how to get around with transport/walking/train/uber etc.

Having been reading the forums I'll be visiting Ginza Club/278 club first...any others you would recommend around the area? I'll walk there since its close to my AIRBNB. Also how do we book a girl? I added them of wechat, do i msg there or call up? (the girls i like have a large bust and pretty face)

Also any recommendations of other places to visit the is easily accesible by train (i think central station is closest to me)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hey - you can chat to Ginza/278 on Wechat but they will want you to make a booking by phone.

Get in quick if you want to secure a particular girl at a particular time. Roster normally goes up the evening before....7pm perhaps? Keep an eye on that and call them shortly after.

Enjoy! Being a virgin you might want to get an 'experienced' girl. Tell her and let her lead the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Between Ginza, 278, 5 star, 42G (outside of CBD), you'll find plenty of great options that'll leave you happy and significantly poorer 😁

I'm assuming you're looking for Asian only? If Caucasian there's some at 42G, and liasions is well regarded too.

Do make sure you report back on how your trip to Sydney goes!

What's your budget bro?
    Are you Asian?

Book an experienced girl from Ginza 310 which is in walking distance from Surry Hills, give her a heads up. Make sure you can communicate, let her take the lead.
    Book for a few hours 2 min, relax and don't stress.
    Also stop wanking now until after your booking lol

If your budget is higher, get an independent WL and visit their hotel/apartment.

Oh and make sure the girl is your type lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    If u don’t have anxiety over sex and just want to bust ur nut

Doesn’t matter what u do, I would recommend a brothel punt as u listed and then chill have a bite and relax

Then hit it up again or so and enjoy the learning experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can add Kyoto 206 to the list.

A Touch More Class is also worth consideration though obviously there's a jump in rate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you're in for a treat melbourne bro, make it rain!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hey - you can chat to Ginza/278 on Wechat but they will want you to make a booking by phone.

Get in quick if you want to secure a particular girl at a particular time. Roster normally goes up the evening before....7pm perhaps? Keep an eye on that and call them shortly after.

Enjoy! Being a virgin you might want to get an 'experienced' girl. Tell her and let her lead the way.
    Thanks I'll keep an eye out for the roster the day before and give them a call.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Between Ginza, 278, 5 star, 42G (outside of CBD), you'll find plenty of great options that'll leave you happy and significantly poorer 

I'm assuming you're looking for Asian only? If Caucasian there's some at 42G, and liasions is well regarded too.

Do make sure you report back on how your trip to Sydney goes!
    I like caucasian women too, with big bust and pretty face. I really want to check out Ginza since positive reviews every where, but will check out other joints too. I'll write an AR of my experience when im done

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the replies guys i'll add ur suggestions to the list.

I've actually tried going to a brothel in melb, booked 30min with this white girl with big tits lol, when she put the condom on my dick went limp hahah. Gave me a bj but the little man didn't wake up as soon as the condom was on. I walked out with 15mins left on the clock, pretty embarassing lol.

I'm praying this doesn't happen again on my trip to syd lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe someone spiked the condom with mint or chilli

I think sometimes it helps when a mature wl makes you feel at ease instead or rushing you. That’s why go with 1 hour get her to do a sensual massage first

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Definitely go to 12 Bellevue St Surry Hills bro.
    The girls are a bit older but they will take very good care of you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Every woman love a virgin. Tell us who is the luckly girl. Enjoy is one in a life time experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dasitmayn69 View Post
    I've actually tried going to a brothel in melb,
    Poor guy. Hope you have a great time in this city

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You might not come out alive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some establishments have different rates, depending upon the girl you select, aside from the obvious time based rates. The rates are based upon the appearance of the girl, as judged by the management. The rate is NOT based upon the quality of the service, in general.

When you enter an establishment without a booking, ask for a "line up". With many you will have to insist. At many places there might only be one or two available girls at the time as the others are all busy.

At some places the management will suggest girls who have had the fewest clients. In this situation you need to express disappointment or somehow push the management. Usually there will be at least one more who they had previously overlooked. Also, saying that you don't mind waiting a short while will also help in this situation.

Given the nervous / anxiety issue you had previously, my strong advice is to go with a MASSAGE place. Tell management up front you are really nervous. No shame in that at all. They will whisper in the ear of your chosen girl, in her local language. Settle for a BBBJ. No sex at all. Be happy with the massage -> BBBJ. If you are really on top of the situation ask if you can COT or CIT. If you tipped about $30-50 at the start then that covers pretty much everything except anal rubbish. Be mindful though that well-known massage places most likely do NOT have full sex. Do NOT go to Sydney suburbs for a massage. Stick to places well reviewed here.

Once you are the master of BBBJ you can progress to CIM and the good old mish at a FS establishment. Suburban premises are sometimes okay in this respect. No hurry to reach these milestones at all!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Any milfs you recommend bro? Not a fan of grannies lol

All good tips here from seasoned punters. Also know that everything is normal for example :

1. You might not get hard so just relax, the earlier suggestion from Jizman is good start with masssage

2. You might get hard but then go soft. Again Relax, the WL will take care of it.

3. You might come very quickly. Relax and if you have time you can try again

4. Girl on top might be easier to start with.

Enjoy, chalk everything up for experience and plan your next punt straight after your first!

Yeah, my advice go to massage place first. No stress, no performance expectations.

227 Broadway is full of cute, extremely friendly girls - pick an ‘open minded’ girl on the roster for an hour and get good massage with a slow lead in to bj.

Ginza later...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage is less performance stress. But OP doesnt lose his virginity with massage and BJ, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast