Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar

Relax after good visit

Date of Visit : 11.06.2019
    ML's Name : Momo
    Establishment : Epping Massage
    Address: level 1, 41 Beecroft Road Epping NSW 2121

Contact Weblink : eppingmassage.com.au
    Phone : 0426381898
    Size/shape :Pretty, long hair & polite personality , B cups, firm bum.

My experience/ comments:
    Few massage shops at Epping station, on the way home read some reviews and decided to walked in without booking to see who will be the lucky one. The shop is at main road, lots of shops and people, walked upstairs and pushed the door in. Been asked any booking? I said no just want to have 1 hour massage. A tall slim girl walked to say hello and mentioned her name, Momo. This name sounds familiar and I am ok with her.

After paid, Momo shown me the room. Few rooms on the way and these rooms are big with some sofa. In the room, has toilet and mirror but too height unable to view the massage table. Naked laid on massage table while Momo started her massage, massage started from my back without oil after 5 minutes, she has some oil applied on my legs and body. Momo crawled up the massage table good pressed from legs, slowly moved to my thigh them few minutes on my bum as quite meaty then she sat on my bums and continued her massage on my back using palm and elbows. Momo’s massage is medium and suit my needs.

Next she crawled down and applied some more oil on my shoulders with some elbows massage very comfy as my shoulders quite tired due to computer work in the office. Momo had some fingering near my thighs and testicles area, stimulated my needs. I asked for what included on extra? She said b2b and NHJ, no kissing. I said ok and paid upfront, she clothes off, B cups pointy nipples, milk skin slim with trimmed bushy underneath. Momo is a very sweet lady and passionate with her job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother kawaii, Momo is very good GFE with passion and good attitude. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Brother kawaii, Momo is very good GFE with passion and good attitude. Thanks for sharing.
    Yes Chinese girls are lovely, I will revisit her today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Epping shop getting more attention now especially with this lady. Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

North shore brothers quite conservative or probably keep for their own of those gems in this radar. Momo is outstanding due to recognition from others shop as well. She is on today.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Momo’s service is good as I visited her at some others shop, every visit no disappointment as she has few types of amazing service. Might come to visit her tomorrow at Epping.