Thread: Negative Reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Negative Reviews

Wondering what the protocols are here about posting a negative review about a WL?

I would write about her body and worst of all, the quality of service. I feel strongly about this as her profile photo on the establishment's website could fool a punter.

Is a negative review unnecessarily cruel to the WL?

I do feel sorry for her but then... she put so little effort into the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are no formal protocols but keep it factual and avoid personal attacks.

Most importantly, after your opinion has been heard, leave it at that, don’t come back at every opportunity to settle the scores with the girl or the shop. Because one’s opinion doesn’t represent everyone else, some who had got better treatment will find it offensive and so the war erupted.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A positive review is helpful but there are rare occasions where a less than positive review is also helpful. Particularly if the shop have ‘seized’ on one novice’s positive report, ala one of my experiences at an establishment in Western Sydney that is a sponsor here and gave a great review, when mine was far from a good experience. There migh be that bit in the middle, off day, owner being a dickhead/stupidcow, allow latitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizman View Post
    Wondering what the protocols are here about posting a negative review about a WL?

I would write about her body and worst of all, the quality of service. I feel strongly about this as her profile photo on the establishment's website could fool a punter.

Is a negative review unnecessarily cruel to the WL?

I do feel sorry for her but then... she put so little effort into the session.
    From experience, negative reviews on this forum although not explicitly not allowed. the threads usually doesn't end well. Either it gets closed or the poster get's banned. That's why you don't see it often in the AR of anything negative. It's all roses and sunshine there.

It's best to just vote with your wallet.

If an establishment's pictures and girls are sub par. Just vote with your wallet and go elsewhere.
    other punters would soon catch on and the place will get a bad rep simply through word of mouth and they hurt their own business.

There are places i go once and never again. And places i know when i go is a 50/50 gamble .. could be dud or could be great.

If you want to steer clear of bad punts. Just look at AR, if a girl gets a lot of punters writing rave reviews or agree with good AR. Go see that girl.
    or follow punters who's AR often and matches your taste.

All in all
    Most negative reviews here are usually someone who got bad service because the WL had a bad day or the sometimes something the punter did (although noone will ever see that they did something wrong)
    so they have a personal Vendetta against the WL and complaints are generally not proportional to the crime.

so often not constructive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    From experience, negative reviews on this forum although not explicitly not allowed. the threads usually doesn't end well. Either it gets closed or the poster get's banned. That's why you don't see it often in the AR of anything negative. It's all roses and sunshine there.
    Agreed. Let the sunshine band on here find out whats bad for themselves with their own $$$.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There is not a lot to be gained by anyone from a bad report, if the service is bad then tell the receptionist and don't see the girl again.

Bad service could be for several reasons and not always the girls fault, it take two to tango and so you need to connect with the girl to have a great punt.

Having said that some girls are just in the wrong job or having a bad day.

Always be a gentleman and treat the girls nice, most of the time the will respond and give you good service.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I do it like a performance appraisal. Say what was good and then if there’s something you think could be better make a comment on that. Most of my reviews have been 80-90% positive with maybe 10% “opportunity for improvement”.

I don’t criticise the girl’s appearance but if her attitude is not good or she is just lazy etc.... then I might put it into the review.

Banned
    If a girl is being paid for diamond service but fails to deliver it then it may be worthwhile providing constructive feedback to the shop. This is because owners/managers/receptionists don't know what goes on in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post

All in all
    Most negative reviews here are usually someone who got bad service because the WL had a bad day or the sometimes something the punter did (although noone will ever see that they did something wrong)
    so they have a personal Vendetta against the WL and complaints are generally not proportional to the crime.

so often not constructive.
    For some people, negative reviews are automatically classified as honest reviews !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I don’t think there is anything right or wrong doing a good or bad review - in a free for all forum such as 99, as long as it’s truthful (not a hard sell) and factual (not making up things for a vicious attack) then it’s all ok and acceptable, right ?

People who are regular posters here and have an established track records- like Bro Wil and Rooter, CMK, Woodsy etc. people know what they are getting from their reviews and they are what made this forum relevant . Sorry, there are so many of you good contributors here I just can’t name you all !

But hey, if there were no controversy and debates and arguments out there from time to time, the forum would be too boring won’t it ? and all we could read day in day out are just shop ads and shop bumps! Healthy and respectful debates are great and welcome in my book, bring them on !

Especially if you are talking about massage girl’s big tits, cup size, natural or fake, Spanish or No Spanish, count me in !!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I do it like a performance appraisal. Say what was good and then if there’s something you think could be better make a comment on that. Most of my reviews have been 80-90% positive with maybe 10% “opportunity for improvement”.

I don’t criticise the girl’s appearance but if her attitude is not good or she is just lazy etc.... then I might put it into the review.
    At work we call this a 'development opportunity.

Like some have said on here, there is normally something behind a negative review, whether that be the punters attitude or perhaps a punter the girl had previously on the day. I am confident that WLs and MLs don't intentionally go out of their way for a punter to have a bad experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think where negative reviewers lack credibility is when it starts with “long term lurker ..... experienced punter ...... but I never share reviews ...... except now because I have a gripe and want to have a whinge about the girl” and then they go overboard in the attack.

You don’t exactly have credibility when you have no review history except one nasty negative review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I think where negative reviewers lack credibility is when it starts with “long term lurker ..... experienced punter ...... but I never share reviews ...... except now because I have a gripe and want to have a whinge about the girl” and then they go overboard in the attack.

You don’t exactly have credibility when you have no review history except one nasty negative review.
    100% agree.

and same goes for the reverse:
    some little known user with 3-4 short posts only suddenly jumped out into the general section and ask weird questions like "Hey I've been visiting this *** ML for a while and she's so good, blah blah, anyone knows where she works on ***day?", and a bunch of replies quickly follows to draw attention to the ML. and that little known user never replied back and just disappeared.

anyone with half a brain knows what's going on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow. A ton of food for thought.

As a newcomer to these forums I feel any negative review will lack credibility and additionally I don’t have the energy to fight a war here.

Over time we have bad punts and bloody good punts. We need the bad so we know when things are good!

I had thought of a carefully worded review so a discerning punter could read between the lines but then again i’d much rather invest the effort towards my next punt.

The fact this WL has been at this establishment well over a month now and there is not a single review on any website I think speaks volumes.

I kind of pity her too. She’d be close to 50 and her mammaries are mere memories - limp empty prunes and her profile photos so different that a sober sensible punter would quickly beat a hasty retreat as I should have done.

I’m not a cruel guy and I think most here would agree that the bad time was in some measure my own doing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizman View Post
    The fact this WL has been at this establishment well over a month now and there is not a single review on any website I think speaks volumes.
    I agree with most of your post, just for this part I think it can speak volumes in several different ways:
    1 * WL so good everyone was keeping it to himself
    2 * WL so bad few picked her after seeing her in the lineup; those who did were either old/ugly guy who didn't care or drunk who didn't remember.
    3 * WL so average no one bothered to write a review
    Based on my experience, scenario 3 seemed to be more common than 1 or 2.