Thread: Paula..Exotic Peruvian

Senior Member(無間使者)

Paula..Exotic Peruvian

I was lucky enough to have some time the other day and thought I would try the new shop on the strip. I was browsing the Central Massage website since the WeChat had gone silent, but it had rebranded, and directed me to this shop. Now some of you may recognise that this massage shop is next to a Pyrmont Medusa, but it is strictly a massage shop. It is right on the main street so you really have to walk in like you own the place, no discrete entrance. Thankfully the door pushes open, no buzzer that will leave you awkwardly stranded. The reception area is big, simply decorated with some nice benches, leading into a nice hallway with the rooms to one side.

To my surprise I was greeted by a familiar face, the lovely Penny, and quickly asked if I wanted to spend some time with Paula, from South America. Now I had only seen the line up on the website, and Paula was not on it when I checked, but Penny is one that I trust so I figured why not, 60 minutes and lets see what this girl can do. I was told to disrobe and wait in one of the rooms. The rooms are quite big, with a nice, wide massage table in the centre, I notice the lack of mirrors, maybe a later addition. I slowly undressed and got on the table, and waited. Moments later, Paula came in, dressed in the white ensemble exactly as her pictures on the website display (I checked afterwards). She is tanned, petite and has a generous cleavage.

Part 1: I'm already on the table, so after some quick introductions Paula oils up and starts working from my shoulders. Now she is a petite girl so she is leaning over my head to work my shoulders and upper back....I definitely wished I had eyes on the back of my head. She checks if the massage is too hard, it wasn't, I really like a hard massage, so I let her know. This continued, along with a great conversation, down to the lower back, arms and then legs. Her massage is comforting, but I suspect she has been shown a few tricks but it yet to be fully be comfortable with the massage. Points for trying and communication. Did I mention the sexy accent?

Part 2: Paula politely asks me to flip over, then she asks if I would like her to strip off. Now I have been waiting to see what she has been hiding under that top, so I tell her to go right ahead. She takes off her top and bra, and slides out of her tiny little mini skirt revealing a great body, and a round bum. This is when I got the inkling that she really is new to this. As she comes back over I sense a little shyness on her part, she asks if it is ok to get on top. I agree and she proceeds to a sensual body rub leading into lots of oil.

Paula has a great figure, she is friendly and holds a conversation nicely, she put in a good effort with the massage, and really started to warm up during Part II. Penny was nice enough to let me know that I was her first customer....ever, I had suspected this, but I feel like she has the potential to be a great ML if she wants to. If you do go to see her, please be nice, I am sure her service will improve as she gets more comfortable and confident. For the mean time enjoy that innocence, and that figure.

Banned
    Sentinel54,thanks your review

Paula

from south Amerian size 6 .NEW hot girl 20 yo ,E cup natural massage 8/10 english 7/10 GFE8/10 Working hr 3PM-9PM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So do you think she would be close to the advertised age?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would have guessed +4-5 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How tall is she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    How tall is she?
    I really should have paid attention to that. She was in heels the whole time, but I would guess 160ish with heels on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    I really should have paid attention to that. She was in heels the whole time, but I would guess 160ish with heels on
    Thanks for the info!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    I would have guessed +4-5 years.
    I have to be honest...I was underwhelmed when I saw her. I suspect she may be possibly 28 to 33 and she is definitely not a size 6 as advertised ...more like an 8 to 10 with nice tits possibly C cups. I could be wrong but I think she may have even had a baby at some stage judging by her body shape.

Don't get me wrong but she is a lovely girl who gave me a very good massage and a reasonably good tug and good conversation, however she made it very clear that the pussy was out of bounds and limited touching of her tits.

The shop is very nice and clean with big rooms, however there are no mirrors at all which was a disappointment .

I judge my guesstimate of the girls sizes by knowing that Arianna at MAC is a definite size 6, and Paula whilst advertised as a 6 is considerably bigger that Arianna.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah agree.. low gfe, very limited touching only top part, always feeling ticklish and push back , no kiss mature feel etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Spanish on offer?

Any spanish offer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Any spanish offer?
    I very very much doubt that it would be on offer !