Excellent service from shop manager and double tag team from 2 newbies

Establishment : Renwick baby massage
    Date of Visit : 15/06/2019
    Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    Wechat: ladyau777

Double Prostate massage, B2B & NHJ 60 minutes $270
    Yumi :NEW Top girl early 30’s 165cm B cup 55kg good English.from Singapora profession massage
    Fanny:TOP New sexy girl from Chinese mid 20’s 160cm, 53kg, B cup, busty body
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely yes, fun with newbies

My experience/comments :
    Freezing raining Sunday mornings looking for someone to warm up. Wechat Tiffany for booking at 9am, received confirmation and arrived at 09:30 parked at Council 2 hours parking. Wechat her heavy rain unable to get off the car, she replied,’ I will come with umbrellas’ what a service.....I know now what is meant by customer is the King.

Walked to shop with he,. In the shop, I requested for Doubles to tick off my bucket list but she told me another customer in the shop.....I thought only me need warm up but another brother already in the shop before 09:30 since the shop trading is 10am to 10 pm. Fanny will finish in 30 minutes so after some discussion, we agreed with one at a time. Payment settled and I have my hot tea to first room while Yumi brought with her the essential oil burner. We have a hug before we started our massage

Yumi is a Singaporean Chinese with good English better that mine. She is a medical student working part time as masseuse in few shops around city and north shore. She is a qualified masseuse study from Sydney massage institute, her massage is really good. Yumi’s massage routines started from my back with oil then bums and legs then will back to my shoulder and neck before the part 2.

Part 2, disrobed and expose her B cups and shaved underneath with good parfume. B2B back with some sensual touch from her pointy nipples. I have some play with her assets, some occasions having newbie is fun as they will normally do as what we say, of course not to over and both have fun. She has some sensual massage on my abdominal, testicle and anus area stimulating my LT. I have to stopped her from touching my LT as afraid I might cum before Fanny arrived.

Fanny knocked on the door to join but only 15 minutes left so requested for another 30 minutes. Yumi clothes on and Fanny clothes off. Another session started, have some fun play with hugging with Fanny before she proceeded to prostate massage. Fanny has her gear on massage table, placed my legs on top of hers and continue the job that Yumi has not completed yet. Fanny routine of prostate massage need to be improved compare to Momo’s skilled and passionate. Practice make perfect, she can make it.

Fanny know the techniques to let me relax with one hand on my testicle and the other hand slowly inserted to my anus. I felt this before with Momo, the common wording as brother Hogrider mentioned, wave of tsunami. I enjoyed it, we repeatedly for about 10 minutes then I told Fanny to stopped so we have others fun thing to play, she was happy with the play and enjoyed it.

After erupted and cleaned the mess, Fanny complete last part of prostate massage by pressed my Chevy, abdominal, thighs area. While I still play with her natural pointy boobs so comfy.

Overall enjoyed with my early visit and ticked of my bucket list. Have good fun with these 2 newbies and thanked Tiffany for her hospitality and care.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Thanks Mr. Richard fun reading driving 2 newbies. I have the same experiences quite fun and enjoyable if the newbies do what requested but I normally make them happy most of the time without taking advantages from them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks brother Richard and enjoying reading your review. Tiffany was so sweet as I have some good service from her but not as good as yours
    Having newbies are fun as can experience extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review mate. Would like to try double newbies with fun to follow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for recommendations, good time with Fanny