Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian Lady

Junior Member(有D料到)

Indian Lady

Apology if this is has been recently posted.
    I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around, and their price generally set pretty high as supply is low (wasn't sure if demand is high though)

Where could you find them for FS, and what is price range?
    I wouldn't mind to try one if price is reasonable, for now my curiosity is more than attampt.

Don't know about WL but there is an Indian ML at 227 Concord Road North Strathfield on Fridays going by name of "Deepika"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    Apology if this is has been recently posted.
    I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around, and their price generally set pretty high as supply is low (wasn't sure if demand is high though)

Where could you find them for FS, and what is price range?
    I wouldn't mind to try one if price is reasonable, for now my curiosity is more than attampt.
    You must be a cricket fans watching lots of the World Cup matches where India, Parkistan or Sri Lanka were playing, so many hot hot girls supporters for the TV crews to pick out wasn’t it !!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Situ at Chatswood60, works a few days a week. $150 per hour and cute too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do any other bros have more intel on Indian WLs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You must be a cricket fans watching lots of the World Cup matches where India, Parkistan or Sri Lanka were playing, so many hot hot girls supporters for the TV crews to pick out wasn’t it !!
    lol, i am not cricket fan, but i agree some white-skin indian ladies looks absolutely gorgeous, even worth pay 250/hour +

lol, i am not cricket fan, but i agree some white-skin indian ladies looks absolutely gorgeous, even worth pay 250/hour +
    I have only ever fucked one Indian WL and that was at 5 Star and she was great !

My one and only Bollywood fun !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have only ever fucked one Indian WL and that was at 5 Star and she was great !

My one and only Bollywood fun !
    Good on you, arlungor. i assume indian wl takes shower several time a day as nature of this job, should not have any smell.

Good on you, arlungor. i assume indian wl takes shower several time a day as nature of this job, should not have any smell.
    Are you for real bro? Can't believe the stupidity of some people on here.....

Hi brother Tiankou,

No , don’t think she had too much smell, mind you, we shower together first and she was nice and fresh. In fact you got me curious again myself as it was a long time ago, like a 7 years itches can you believe it? So I just found that review on Rita @5 Star and had another read. Since there ain’t much review on an Indian WL in this forum, happy to share that again, enjoy :

After doing some business at the airport today, on my way back to the city, BIG decision to make, I have been planning for this punt all weekend, the problem is, all my favourites big tits girls are on today, who do I see, where shall I go??

At 501, there are Sophie 38 F Cup and Mia 40 G Cup !!

At 741, there are Ada 38 C Cup and Sherry 40 F Cup !!

At 5 Star, there are Milo 36 E Cup (oh my dear sister Milo), and a new gal Rita 36 DD Cup !!

In the end, I feel a bit adventurous so I go for the unknown, rang up the shop and tried to book Rita for 1.30pm, was told she already had a 1.15 so booked myself for 1.45pm, got back to the city by 1.10pm so went to the Brown Rice Sushi place at the Cross and have a quick bite, there is a Fitness First upstair and while I was having my sashimi and teriyaki tofu, lots of very hot and toned sweaty girls cum in to buy sushi, many of them very fuckable!!

Drove down to 5 Star and parking was easy.

Ring the bell, when the door opens, it was actually Rita who opens the door with a bright big smile on her face, how do I know? as I have never met her, well, how many good looking Indian girl with a pair of big boobs bursting out from her bra is there at 5 star. So I say, Hi Rita, I am your next booking. Rita smiles to me again, this time a little bit reserved from before, may be she is thinking about what I am going to do to her later..........haha, she took me in, sat me down, offered me a drink but I already have my coke, Sam comes out, greeted me and collected the cash, and Rita takes me upstairs.

This is one room I have not been in before, it has a big round bed with a painting of a nake girl laying across the top of the bed. We got naked separately, and go into the shower, while inside the small shower, I have a good look at Rita, she is very Indian and very pretty, bright big eyes and smiling all the time, she is beautifully enough to be in a Bollywood movie, the conversation inevitably goes to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, KL, food, shopping, Chinese, Mandarins and Hokkeins. No she doesn't follow Cricket but she loves football.

No BBBJ inside the shower, may be its too small or may be we were talking non stop so her mouth was never free, never mind, and she only washed my front, so I though, OK don't expect any DD either. Before I leave the shower, I turned around, back facing her for like a few seconds, kind of remind her that she hasn't washed my back, then she put the shower on my back for a like 2 seconds and runs her hands between my crack up and down once and that's it. OK, fine by me.

On to the bed, not sure how she wants me, so I just lay there face down, well its a round bed, so it doesn't matter which way I was facing, but actually it does matter (more later!!)

So instead of starting of with a standard cat bath, Rita runs her hands up and down my back and started giving me a little massage, then a little tease on my bum, then she went down there to kiss my bum a bit, then she start licking my bum and a couple of times ever so briefly and quickly licks between the crack, I can't accept that as DD, it was just a quick lick on the rim, very light and nothing deep at all, but it's still nice. Then she asks me to turn over. I turned over from the same spot laying face up, Rita comes over and sit on my tummy and start kisses my nipples, I put my hand on her bum and they are nice and meaty and very squeezable bum, not tight and firm, but they move when she moves and they are very sexy.

Rita then moves south and start playing with my cock, she licks the balls, very wet and tonguey, then on to the helmet, she has really sexy thick lips, like those on the black and latino girls - not quite Angelina but perhaps somewhere between Eva Mendes and J Lo!! Her BBBJ is very good, usually in 5 Star, I would just lie down, look up to the ceiling mirror and enjoy the view, but I was not lying in the middle of the bed, and the ceiling mirror in this room is not the biggest, so I can only see Rita's legs and can't see the top of her body, so there was no views for me, I have to sit up and watch.

And then I have some nice view to enjoy: To watch a hot Indian girl with full make up on, nice gold ear rings, pierced nose, beautiful thick red lips, slowly taking the top of my hard cock inside her mouth, then she goes deeper, and deeper and my whole lil brother disappeared, I think if there is one thing the WL likes about me, that would be my moderate size, very easy to deep throat, probably a good size for them to suck too....LOL, this is one of the best BBBJ I have had for a while, very good suction, not too hard, not too light and I feel absolutely no teeth or anything hard, it was almost like inside a wet pussy. It was so great I almost cum, CIM?? neap. her bottom is so meaty, I must do her doggy style.

If there is only one thing I can criticize about Rita's BJ skills is that she never look up to give me any eye contact while I was watching her the whole time, this is the main and only difference between Rita and Milo as far as BJ skills is concern, Milo just keep maintaining the eye contact as if telling me that she really enjoys sucking me............what a girl!!

Then Rita has a little rest, move across to lie side by side with me, I pull her up towards me and start sampling her big breasts, nice big and pointy nipples, big and natural and very firm young boobs and my head just got buried between them. I was thinking about some spanish later, then I see that she is wearing a chain and if I tits fuck her, the chain is going to get in the way and I probably gonna cum all over her chain which is not very nice, so I passed on that thought. Rita moves down to give me a second round of BBBJ, just as good as before but she is taking me all in from a different angle. Slightly different sensation, gee, how many different way can Rita sucks me?? Haha, next time I see her, have to ask for CIM!!

On with the dom, and Rita uses her mouth to put the dom in effortlessly, and a little bit more of CBJ just to make sure I am maintaining my erection, then she sits on top and let me stick it in from below, Rita has a fully shaven pussy, for those brothers who are interested in DATY will probably love that, I am ALL IN at the first entry, feels very slippery, she can't be that wet as my hand was only down there very briefly, there must be some lube but I didn't see her put that on, nice touch, so Rita cow girl me a bit and it was a great sight to see her big boucing tits jumping up and down on her chest. so I stop her for a sec so that I can play them a bit more. Did I mention I love her meaty bum, they feel so good when I grab them with my hands and when I bang her deep from below her.

Oh, got to get to the doggy before I cum, so turn her over and facing the mirror on the bed head, enter Rita from behind, for her nice big ass, she has a tiny waist, which also help in highlighting the big bum. As I mentioned at the top of the thread, there are so many big tits girl working today, and while all the big boobs are uniquely mouth watering and different, Rita's Ass got to be rated number 1 !!

So there I go, doing doggy in a nice and slow rhythm, my two hands then reach under her arms and grab her big tits from behind, pull her body towards me, from the mirror I can see that while I am fucking her hard with everything I got from down below, I have a big pair of firm breasts in my hands. Well, all good things must cum to an end and I was over the line in no time.

Lie back and let Rita clean me up, she gave me a very quick and brief thigh massage then come sit next to me and we have a nice chit chat, Rita told me the 5 star boss told her when she first started she will be popular with the white customers but after 3 weeks working in 5 star, most of her customers are Chines (Asian), I told her because all the Chinamen love her big tits. Rita said, I thought all men loves big tits,

I said, well, you know, this is true, but on average, western girls will have bigger tits than the Asian girls, so, most of the Aussie customers probably have wife or girlfriends who already have big tits, so when they punt, they like to fuck the smaller and slimer Asian girls, on the other hand, a lot of Asian/Chinese wifes and girl friend are A or B cups so when the husband or boyfriend go out and punt, they go for the big tits girls whenever they can. just my 2 cents, and Rita says, that's so true, if you walk the street of Singapore, most of the Sing gals are very flat, and when she was in Singapore and everytime she goes out, people keep starring at her boobs......at this point, I grab her big tits again and kiss them for a while. more chit chat and the phone rings, so time to quick shower again and off we go.

One more kiss on the chin and a quite departure grab on her ass from me............haha

I really like this girl, she is happy, always smiling and so friendly and easy to talk to, but I think she would prefer a longer session like 1 hr then we will definitely have more fun, 30 min quickie is OK for me, but probably too rush for the girl.

Now that I have seen Rita and have my curry fix, got to save up again to see Milo next for my dessert fix again.

Just hang in there sister, I wouldn't be too loooooooooooong.............haha

But what about this new Beijing girl Air, she has 36 C Cup too, it's so tempting...........LOL

OK, if the Broncos beat the Rabbits in Perth this Friday, I'll have some Air then.

Cheers
    Funny how history has a habit of repeating itself, just saw my last line in the post, can’t remember if the Broncos did win or not . But hey, if Queensland can beat NSW in Perth this Sunday, Lungor is gonna to head to 5 Star next week for a good punt that’s for sure !

Go Queenslanders !!

Lol @Ahlungor, just let this imbecile get away with a stupid racist comment like that?

Actually, doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Lol @Ahlungor, just let this imbecile get away with a stupid racist comment like that?

Raybo, I didn’t find his comments racist, in fact he is the one who started this thread and pretty sure he is genuine about Indian girls.

BTW, if you found his comments racists , what do you think of this ads then ??

There is a presumption in his comment that because she is Indian he 'assumes' that she would smell. It doesn't surprise me that you don't pick up that it is a racist comment.

The photo you have posted is taken out of context as well. Girls pick and choose who they see, plenty don't see Cauc guys, guys from same nationality, Indians or Middle Eastern guys etc. Sure, it is sad that the WL comes to a generalised opinion about these matters, probably due to a bad experience, but I imagine it comes down to who they are comfortable seeing.

There is a presumption in his comment that because she is Indian he 'assumes' that she would smell. It doesn't surprise me that you don't pick up that it is a racist comment.

The photo you have posted is taken out of context as well. Girls pick and choose who they see, plenty don't see Cauc guys, guys from same nationality, Indians or Middle Eastern guys etc. Sure, it is sad that the WL comes to a generalised opinion about these matters, probably due to a bad experience, but I imagine it comes down to who they are comfortable seeing.
    Fair comments, just as you said it, if I didn’t pick that up, then it probably wasn’t that offensive?

BTW, from the same website I found that No Black Guy ads, I also found this one:

It was very long so I just shortened it to show a point (on red) !

@@@@@@@@

Sorry Guys, I won’t answer calls as I cannot speak English & don’t entertain time wasting chatters. No Out-calls to house/hotels, strictly no Anal Sex or Raw unprotected sex so don’t even bother wasting a text message to ask me.
    Please ONLY Text/SMS in proper English to 81087847 as I can’t understand English & relies on Google Translate to reply you. I am independent, stays by myself and serves all races including Indians, Caucasians, Japs, French, Africans & Malays so do SMS the time you want to book me now!

My thoughts:

WTF NO CHINESE !!

This is a Chinese private girl and interesting to see that she listed the Indians in the first place among all races that she serves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you for real bro? Can't believe the stupidity of some people on here.....
    hi raybo, apology if u feel it was offensive, it certainly not my attention merely a question i want ask to avoid possible awkward. perpahs i need to express myself in a better way.
    i am quite on it, just a little hesitant to get over the line, and found indian wl is very rare hence i started my thread.
    thank you for pick it up, i realise other indian bro may also watching this thread, i will think twoce and organise my language better before post, cheer!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair comments, just as you said it, if I didn’t pick that up, then it probably wasn’t that offensive?

BTW, from the same website I found that No Black Guy ads, I also found this one:

It was very long so I just shortened it to show a point (on red) !

@@@@@@@@

Sorry Guys, I won’t answer calls as I cannot speak English & don’t entertain time wasting chatters. No Out-calls to house/hotels, strictly no Anal Sex or Raw unprotected sex so don’t even bother wasting a text message to ask me.
    Please ONLY Text/SMS in proper English to 81087847 as I can’t understand English & relies on Google Translate to reply you. I am independent, stays by myself and serves all races including Indians, Caucasians, Japs, French, Africans & Malays so do SMS the time you want to book me now!

My thoughts:

WTF NO CHINESE !!

This is a Chinese private girl and interesting to see that she listed the Indians in the first place among all races that she serves.
    thank u for helping me to clarify arlungor, as i already post it earlier, it certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone, i had few indian friends myself.
    happy punting.

Yeh I saw this comment in the morning and knew it could be offensive.

I guess if a Punter asks the same question about a specific WL /ML rather then generalize then maybe that would have been better.

I mostly see MLs (Alot of Thai recently!!) and a number have said that they have lots of good customers from South East Asian background.

I have also had more then one ML comment they don't like giving some white guys certain extras.

For example one ML last week said white guys "smelled, didn't brush their teeth regularly and didn't shower every day"

So go figure... Probably just best to avoid stereo types and generalization, but I can appreciate the punter is looking to organize a good punt and that's what this Forum is about...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who care is the girls problem if any of we guys smells. Do you think the girls love to taste and eat you semen or DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Who care is the girls problem if any of we guys smells. Do you think the girls love to taste and eat you semen or DD.
    Brother my point was generalisations are inappropriate in any scenario.

Now to the important question you have raised...I am not a fan of DD but CIM i don't mind... Who does!?

Next time I will remember to ask WL after a session how my Semen tasted 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)

Don't be so triggered.

It's common knowledge that it's primarily the sub continental diet responsible for the unique scent.
    Ahlungor even wrote a piece about a sub continental punter who went above and beyond when dealing with a ML.
    I'm guessing you are not even Indian? Yet, you are offended on their behalf? How condescending.

People who are always looking for reasons to be outraged really should be looking at their priorities. I think you should apologise to Ahlungor and Tiankou.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast