Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indian Lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Brother my point was generalisations are inappropriate in any scenario.

Now to the important question you have raised...I am not a fan of DD but CIM i don't mind... Who does!?

Next time I will remember to ask WL after a session how my Semen tasted 😁
    I bet is delicious. Is all about what you have eaten during the last few days just like smell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 Guernsay often have one Indian woman on. Mostly size 12 and above here though, the occasional slim gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Don't be so triggered.

It's common knowledge that it's primarily the sub continental diet responsible for the unique scent.
    Ahlungor even wrote a piece about a sub continental punter who went above and beyond when dealing with a ML.
    I'm guessing you are not even Indian? Yet, you are offended on their behalf? How condescending.

People who are always looking for reasons to be outraged really should be looking at their priorities. I think you should apologise to Ahlungor and Tiankou.
    Not really sure why you need to stick your nose in where it's not required.

I just read a statement that clearly smacked of racism or at least, a poor, sweeping generalisation. Sometimes this is an unconscious bias that everyone has in their makeup. Tiankou later pointed out that he could have phrased it better and I suspect that English is his 2nd language. All good. Ahlungor, well I have just come to accept he is, well, Ahlungor. Like him or loathe him, he is part of the furniture here and we'll agree or disagree on here every day. Apologies, I really have nothing to be sorry about.

The 'triggered and 'condescending' comments? I could say the same of your little rant. Lots of assumptions and very few facts. it's 2019, there is nothing condescending about pointing out careless comments and attitudes towards others.

I don't care for your apology, but if we are talking about who 'owes one.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Situ at Chatswood60, works a few days a week. $150 per hour and cute too.
    I saw Situ last week and she was a good punt. Definitely Indian, short, slim and cute. Also eager to please. I think there are a couple of after reports floating around as well.

Banned
    I noticed a few Indian and Nepalese MLs at Diva (DOS) and Fijian (probably Indian) and Indian WL at the new Burwood 8 shop.

Just came across this shop from another forum, looks like it’s an Indian shop where RnT is the norm but FS are freely available?

Could be one worthwhile for the OP and other curry hungry brothers to check it out:

Vitality Massage, 107 Queen St, North Strathfield (formerly known as Bollywood Massage) - (02) 9743 3110

Rates : $80 massage / $120 full service (30 mins)

Ps. And once you have enough of those curry big tits, post a Bollywood review ok 👌!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiankou View Post
    Apology if this is has been recently posted.
    I am just curious that why there is not many Indian WL around
    I enquired about this with some of the mamasans in some of Sydney's finest establishments killing time whilst waiting for the girls to be ready for our session.

They said it was the smell. They said they tried even ferbreeze but it didnt work. Too many firebrigades coming due to reports of something rotten (possible deceased corps) ruinning the flow of bookings. Girls were getting cold having to stand outside the massage joints in their towels & having onlookers starring.
    Was apparently good for business though. Much better than the girls who are handing out flyers.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Are you for real bro? Can't believe the stupidity of some people on here.....
    Some people have more sensitive noses than others. They try their hardest which is commendable.
    -Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Who care is the girls problem if any of we guys smells. Do you think the girls love to taste and eat you semen or DD.
    I have heard on the gripevine from some of the girls that eating pineapple prior - not sure if its right after, morning of or day before though for it to go through system.

I always like to be smelling well, fresh shower, cologne etc for the girl. Respect & all + is good for extras when smell better. At least she will remember you. Get the Evictus? Cologne from DJ's or Myers. They like it a lot. Have gotten heaps of compliments.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I have also had more then one ML comment they don't like giving some white guys certain extras.

For example one ML last week said white guys "smelled, didn't brush their teeth regularly and didn't shower every day"
    Haha tit-for-tat comments. Yes, many Asian girls refuse white guys for size (body & bro), smell or just because they do.

MANY refuse middle east & south asians due to their treatment of girls but their safety is priority and I do feel you guys from those backgrounds but you juet need to try harder & be an outlyer.

I am in agreement as a white guy that if I was a ml I wouldnt want to give some white guys extras. And they are well within their rights.
    Like all races, some have left themselves go & the girl may be counting down till it is finished.

I pride myself on being the opposite. Shower before going for session, teeth, shave, nails clipped, cologne, tidy up the pubes. Girl has a better experience & I enjoy the fruits of my effort.

-Matt-

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    Haha tit-for-tat comments.

MANY refuse middle east & south asians due to their treatment of girls but their safety is priority and I do feel you guys from those backgrounds but you juet need to try harder & be an outlyer.
    Hmm you have mistaken me for someone from "those backgrounds"

But yeh the general point that punters that take care of themselves make it better for them and the ML / WL is a good point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lola - 244 Paddington

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alereon View Post
    Lola - 244 Paddington
    Technically, she's Italian.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Nope. Ethnic Indian. Nationality Italian. Does LFK, DATY, no BBBJ.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by alereon View Post
    Nationality Italian
    Yeah. She's Italian.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. She's Italian.
    DATY tastes Indian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is she on looks? I wanted to try an Indian this week

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Deepika North Strathfield if she’s still there amazing body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro. Will try. I think works in the city too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where does she work in the city? Keen to see her again just can’t be bothered driving to North Strathfield

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast