Thread: Mia...time slowed down

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mia...time slowed down

I was out and about in the city last night catching up with friends. I don't usually drive into Pyrmont and ended up making a wrong turn and a costly mistake by winding up in the Secure on Harris St thankfully they had a night flat rate so I left the car there. After dinner wound up early and everyone parted ways I was left without having any driver duties and it was still early, only 21:00. A quick check on the roster revealed Mia was on.

By the time I managed to get to the shop it was already 21:20....I asked the mamasan if I could see Mia, but use the shower first, she agreed but we would only have 30min and I would have to shower quickly. So I was led to a room and given a towel

I had checked out the showers here the other day when I was here....it's big, in a room that is labelled as wheelchair friendly. I reality it's a room bigger than most apartment lounge rooms, the throne down the far end and a generous shower on the other. There is a washing machine in three a long with some supplies. All very clean.

After a quick shower, feeling clean and fresh I ducked back across the hall to the room. Moments later Mia came in. Another familiar face, a welcome as that, and one that was pleased to see me.

Part 1: despite only having 30 minutes Mia went to work on my shoulders and lower back, clearly remembering preferences from our last encounter at another shop. I like part 1, and Mia can massage so this was perfect, relaxing. I just left her go for it. What felt like an age later she whispers that she was going to get a hot towel. Then the flip over.

Part 2: totally relaxed, Mia is a tease and once again was unrushed with her tease, adding oil towards the end....ending in shudders for both of us.

I was wondering how she for so much in so little time, I normally have 60min sessions, but this 30min session felt just as long and just as rewarding.

TLDR: found myself in the area, told I had only enough time for 30min + shower. Giant, clean shower. Amazing session that felt it lasted a lot longer than 30min.

WIR: definitely, with familiar faces and nice facilities is there any reason not to?
    Last edited by Sentinel54; 18-06-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Remove emoji

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Enjoying reading, Mia looks so sweet

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Any AR about Victoria?

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Any Deepika reviews?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Any Deepika reviews?
    Fingers crossed someone writes one soon

Senior Member(無間使者)