Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 429a Pitt St Haymarket / city

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.429city.com/cici/

Phone : 92127010 / 0433964299

Hours of Business : 24hrs

Rates : For 30mins according to card inside: standard service $120, gold $150, diamond $180

Size/shape : attractive, slim, petite figure, a-cups, shapely butt, wild bush, sensitive nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money: Probably not

So I had been to a couple massage joints in Pitt st for FS and decided the poor massage with a quickie at the end wasn't a good experience, so decided to cut out and go straight to main course.

First timer there, so the run down on the services said, gold is shower together, BBBJ, kissing, diamond is CIM, COB. Chose gold. The madam, could pass for 16, walks out of the waiting room yelling in mandarin... blah blah gold, blah blah gold and despite a gaggle of girls outside the click click of heals revealed one girl, Cici. She takes me upstairs to the attic. She is wearing exactly the photo and she is the girl in the photo.

She started of playfully smacking herself on the way up and being quite suggestive with her tongue and eyes. I gave her a couple squeezes, disrobed and jumped in the shower. She didn't join me. Not fussed about that. She gets her gear off to reveal a well worn body, and oh my goodness, its not a bush, its a full on hedge! On the bed... CBJ... not fussed about that either... but what I am fussed about... can't get a kiss out of her. BBBJ is okay, and she wants to move into sex, well thats okay too. The condom though must be reasonably thick, and she lubes up well, such that there isn't much stimulation. She moans and pants, I lightly touch her nipple and she moans more. WTF? I start sliding in and out and she is moaning. I'm better than I think or she is piling it on. I start moaning myself. She laughs. The bed is banging into the wall, she moans and yells, I moan and yell, she laughs. Its kind of fun, and a bit surreal, its like her head and her pussy are disconnected, and she is watching me have sex with her. Weird.

Poor Cici, I thrust and pumped, pumped and thrust. Missionary. Kneeling, Legs in, legs out. On the side. Move in for another attempt at a kiss, she moves away. New position I'm pretty sure. Pump, pump, pump. Doggy up. Doggy down. on the bed. Off the bed. Thrust, thrust, thrust. No stimulation. I pumped so hard my abs cramped up.

I think, I'll go cowgirl here, I generally stay away from that as I blow quickly in that position. She thinks I'm stopping and before I can explain the condom is off and she is wanking me for all her life... why won't you cum? She can't get me to blow. More sex I said, she reluctantly agrees as I think she is expecting this trick to be over by now. Wham wham wham, I position her and I get some stimulation. There... I will cum shortly... I shoot my load and half a second later the timer goes off. No empathy for my moment, she pulls away and I'm left on my knees with my cum pumping into the bag. She's on her feet going for the towel and my load is still shooting out! Ahh... it was quite a surreal experience.

There are a number of photos on the website showing the internals of the shop so they quite possibly are girls you could meet. I probably would go back because some look alluring. The young madam comes out to meet me at the door, how was it? All I could think was the girl was nuts, and how old are you?