Thread: Pink is a cheeky pocket rocket

Pink is a cheeky pocket rocket

My latest AR boys from Punter Ketchem Qwank

So had a disastrous punt at stilletoes on Friday. Saw a hot brit 25 year old. (Kendall) Tall. Nice ass. Paid $400 for a one hour poor performance. No kissing. No too much kissing tits. Mechanical fking sex. If it wasn't for a mate's request I go along with him. I would of went straight to ginza/278. But went god damn. Fked for a hour. no cum. Zero Gfe. More like having coffee and chatting to a pretty chick who isn't aware I'm trying to fk her.

Told my mate he's a dick for dragging me there. He also agreed the sex was shitty but the gals were fking hot.

We split and I was still in the city doing a round of pub crawls with a few mates. Seriously unsatisfied I parted with $400 and still a pokeball full of cum.

So fk it. Down to 278. I know I will be happy there.

Didn't wait too long. It was around 9.30pm. 15mins there. Couple punters waiting for their girls. I didn't mind any girl. Just next taxi off the rank I'll bang.

Then this little minx rocked up. Her name was Pink. She's new there.

Had half a hour with her. And my god. Heaven and earth compared to stilletoes. Not only was she sexy and cute. She was a small cheeky minx. Moment I walked in. Planted me a kiss. Smacked my arse and told me to meet her in the shower.
    Went into the shower with some nice dfk and big smile attitude to please.

Walked out the shower. I was shivering. Aircon was on. Pink quickly told me to dry off and meet her in the bed.

I laid in bed and she grabbed a few towels and wrapped it around me to keep me warm. She slid beside me and grabbed me and kissed me. She said let's kiss while you're all warm. We kissed DFK for 10 minutes. Fucking passionate. Not like my prior experience at Stilletoes. Won't even let me come close to even her face. But Pink was so GFE. We kissed. She moaned approriately. My hands were running through her body. I do believe she's 23 - 25 ish.
    Her tits were b cup but fucking firm tits. No an inch of fat on her and skin so smooth.

I urged her to go down on me and start her BBBJ. She said no and kissed me more and teased the fuck out of me while stroking my cock.
    She down slowly went down towards my little diglett. Kissing and sucking my nipples on the way. Her tongue is amazing. Like a lizard lol.

Her BBBJ was slow and half my cock was in her mouth. She said I had a long dick. I didn't try any force. Just let her do her thing. There was no ass licking. Nor did I want it.

So she dommed up and we started sex with cowgal. her pussy was tight and moist. We slowly fked. I told her to mount sitting cowl girl so I can squeeze those tit and watch her moan. It was good.

Then I went into mish. Fucked her slowly. Then placed her on the side and fucked her there too. Then doggy style. Her ass was damn firm.

I had a few drinks so I didn't cum yet but I know it's in there. So I repeated mish/doggy/side. I was pumping her now because I only booked 30mins and I needed to blow my load.

Pump after pump. She was fucking moaning. Telling me to cum. I laughed and I said can't. She told me to keep fucking her. I did and finally I was about to cum. I took off the dom and came all over her tits.
    She laugh it was a big load.

If only she knew I was fucking another chick for a hr and couldn't cum and had twice the loadin me.

Overall, again, caucs are hot. But there's no way in hell they'll beat the service here.

I got dressed and went out. Pink planted me a kiss and a wink to see her again. I walked out to the reception and gave me two thumbs up. Pink was good.
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR bro!
    I will never ever waste my money in any Caucasian shop... ever again ... I'd rather fuck my own hand than to get another lifeless, disinterested girl that get paid twice as much but in reality are less than half the value of a beautiful Asian girl. Just MHO ...

il drink to that again! il prob go private if i do caucs now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been seeing Pink for approximately 10 hours worth of sessions so far. She’s amazing. Too bad she’s going for holidays so I need to find a replacement T.T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Great AR bro!
    I will never ever waste my money in any Caucasian shop... ever again ... I'd rather fuck my own hand than to get another lifeless, disinterested girl that get paid twice as much but in reality are less than half the value of a beautiful Asian girl. Just MHO ...
    I agree. I use to punt at Tiffany's and i had a work colleague who
    would swear on the Penthouse ( before this Me 2 and political correctness garbage ) My final and last caucasian shop was 475 the one with the large strawberry sign. They introduce me to a few ladies and the last one a Eastern European Lady with a thick accent slammed the door in my face in the visiting room when i said i would think about it if i would select her.
    To me this is not the best way to build a rapport with a potential customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review, qwank. I am a huge fan of your ARs and pokemon references

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk