Phone: 0426867797
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
    WeChat: ladyau777
    Rate : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $65
    Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
    Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

My experience/ recommendation;
    Saw one of Momo’s reviews mentioned OL Momo, quite interesting as never tried OL before so WeChat Tiffany to book Momo after lunch time.

Arrived 10 minutes late but able to parked my car at Jarred street 2 hours free parking, greeted by Momo as Tiffany not in the shop. Momo recognizes me as I visited her before after payment for an hour with prostate massage. Momo shown me to the first room, I disrobed, laid on massage table while Momo prepared her gear and come to the room in a minute. She disrobed and just left her glasses on, she looks different with glasses more elegant and mature, I liked it, OL feel.

I requested no oil as would like to have more time with prostate instead of part 1. After 15 minutes, I have my play role before she has her B2B, Momo skin is so soft, pointy nipples, tall, slim, long hair, trimmed landscapes and OL feeling. Hugged her from behind like doggy with boobs covered by my hands, looking at the mirror on the wall so nice as her passion and reflections was so good as well.

Laid back and Momo prepare her prostate massage, this time, I requested for longer play with the main as I can really enjoying the wave of tsunami or my mind is in paradise and my heart beats were so fast. I can touched Momo’s long legs and her moaning expressions with glasses eye contact so sexy. Her HJ with different styles. I erupted, she kept the HJ slowed down but milked out til last drop and this moment my LT still hard as rock. So good OL feeling. We cleaned up and continued the post prostate massage with those pressure points on chest and abdominal area. So relaxed.

We have a cuddled before I left her in the room, on my way out saw another new girl, Winnie, not tall but busty probably D cup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice OL feel from Momo and thanks for sharing brother Leslie. Agreed Momo’s skill of prostate massage really relax as she understands us. Might come for OL feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excuse my ignorance but what is OL feel. I havn't come across this term before

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but what is OL feel. I havn't come across this term before
    OL means Office Lady. Most of ML or WL are wild but hardly have the chance to see those with glasses during the session. MHO probably just me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice reading thanks for sharing