Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20yo SHION: young, sweet, natural, genuine, horny beginner with TORPEDO TITS

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo SHION: young, sweet, natural, genuine, horny beginner with TORPEDO TITS

Met a new Japanese girl straight off the plane from Tokyo today.
    Her name is Shion and she is young and fit and sweet as sugar, and she loves a good licking and fucking.

LOOKS and BODY
    Shion is only 20yo and from Tokyo.
    When I took off her bra I nearly fell over!
    Fantastic set of young natural D cup tits shaped like torpedoes.
    They are big and firm and stick out at a gravity defying angle.
    But the highlight was her nipples and areolas. They are fucking huge - I could lick and suck those all day long.
    Her body is just like I love girls to be; fit, toned and firm but still with some nice curves and very feminine.
    Great arse. Perfect size and nice and firm.
    Her skin is milky white and baby soft - gorgeous.
    She is only 153cm but fuck she packs a lot of woman into that little young body.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Straight of the plane from Tokyo - just arrived yesterday so first time doing this job in Australia.
    Maybe some experience in Japan though because she is quite skilled and confident.
    Sweetest girl you could possibly imagine, 110% GFE.
    Very friendly, warm personality and genuinely loves sex and is very horny and keen and totally enjoys herself.

DFK and DATY
    Very GFE kisser with lots of genuine feeling.
    Shaved pussy with a few days regrowth and really enjoys DATY a lot.

BBBJ
    Nice sensual BBBJ.
    Her build up is nice and slow and sensual with passionate kissing and nipple sucking while stroking my cock before going down for the sucking.
    Nice technique. Not top shelf but good for an inexperienced 20yo on her first day.

FUCKING
    Shion is a nice snug fit and was super wet after DATY - her pussy was so warm and inviting.
    She genuinely enjoys fucking and is very passionate and especially loves kissing and eye contact while fucking so we mainly did cowgirl and mish.
    Cowgirl is a highlight with her beautiful big torpedo tits swinging wildly above me and giving her big nipples a good lick and suck every now and then.
    But I had to do her in doggie too because her arse is almost as spectacular as her tits.
    Perfect arse for doggie and makes that perfect slapping noise as I pounded against it.

ROUND 2
    Fuck yeah!
    I could fuck this girl all day long.
    She is a very genuinely passionate girl.
    No acting, no performing, just genuine feeling.

OVERALL
    Ticks all the boxes for me so I rate her very highly.
    But if you prefer super skinny girls, or Korean glamour girls, or the experienced Chinese girls with the perfect professional service then you wont rate her as highly as I do.
    If you like young busty genuine natural totally organic Japanese girls who are super sweet and friendly and keen and who love sex then Shion is a must see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice review rooter
    Hope she has a profitable time in Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Review

Great review rooter - what was the venue name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she's similar to Sally. Perfectly voluptuous shorter girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Sounds like she's similar to Sally. Perfectly voluptuous shorter girl.
    I saw Sally on her first day at Ginza around 18 months ago.
    I thought she was fantastic.
    I only saw her once because that’s my punting rule.
    Both girls are short busty firm and curvy, but Shion is slimmer than Sally and more fit and toned.
    Both girls have big boobs but they are different shapes.
    Sally has the more classic round boobs
    Shion has torpedo shaped boobs.
    Sally is a bit wilder, Shion a bit sweeter.
    Both excellent girls. Very natural and genuine and keen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexxx View Post
    Great review rooter - what was the venue name?
    She is at Ginza at 310 Cleveland St so I went there and paid at Reception there but there were repairs/renovations going on so they sent me to 278 to see her.
    I was in Room 6 at 278 which is quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Very nice review rooter
    Hope she has a profitable time in Sydney
    Thanks bro.
    She said she will be in Sydney for a few weeks.

Banned
    Young Horny Japanese girls have a great time in Australia
    Amazing how many Japanese girls reach 30 and are still virgins
    Lived there for a few years back in the 1980s.i have never had so much no strings attached sex in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Young Horny Japanese girls have a great time in Australia
    Amazing how many Japanese girls reach 30 and are still virgins
    Lived there for a few years back in the 1980s.i have never had so much no strings attached sex in my life
    Japanese girls are super horny.
    I think a lot of punters just don't appreciate and understand how horny they are.
    They are used to and love the Academy Award performances of the experienced Chinese girls and that's totally cool. I love that too.
    But then they book a Japanese girl and there is no compliments, no acting, no performing, no faking... and they are a bit confused and think WTF? whats going on here?
    But that's how Japanese girls are. They are the real deal.
    They are very organic and genuine and natural.
    But of course Japanese girls put on the whole Japanese JAV ritual too.
    When a Japanese girl squeals “iku iku” that’s a sure sign she is putting on a performance.
    Also if she says “kimochi” or “dame” or “yada” that’s a performance too.
    When Japanese girls genuinely feel pleasure or orgasm they don’t use any of these words, they just moan and sigh and breath very deeply and very heavily and hold you really tight, and then go very very quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Japanese girls are super horny.
    I think a lot of punters just don't appreciate and understand how horny they are.
    They are used to and love the Academy Award performances of the experienced Chinese girls and that's totally cool. I love that too.
    But then they book a Japanese girl and there is no compliments, no acting, no performing, no faking... and they are a bit confused and think WTF? whats going on here?
    But that's how Japanese girls are. They are the real deal.
    They are very organic and genuine and natural.
    But of course Japanese girls put on the whole Japanese JAV ritual too.
    When a Japanese girl squeals “iku iku” that’s a sure sign she is putting on a performance.
    Also if she says “kimochi” or “dame” or “yada” that’s a performance too.
    When Japanese girls genuinely feel pleasure or orgasm they don’t use any of these words, they just moan and sigh and breath very deeply and very heavily and hold you really tight, and then go very very quiet.
    I have dated all Asian nationalities. That doesnt make me an expert.

But 100 yards in front in the sexuality stakes were 2 different Japanese ladies. While dating, one emailed me a photo of her bra and panties, then without me asking emailed me a photo of her boobs and pussy in separate photos. She wanted sex every day, it was almost religious fervour. And she wanted to learn everything under the sheets.

The other I dated for a while, she wasnt interested in dinner or movies, just wanted sex and lots of it. It was like a new experience she wanted to immerse herself in. She had a flat in Neutral Bay and thats all we saw together in Sydney. Probably arrived in Sydney that year.

But these are generalisations. I also had a Chinese girlfriend who loved wearing sexy red dresses. She had come out of a loveless marriage, and was very thirsty for good sex. Right place right time for me.
    I remember her because every session was as if she was losing her virginity, her genuine loud moaning in our bedroom could be heard at the end of the street She worked at a bank but was anything but boring

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    I have dated all Asian nationalities. That doesnt make me an expert.

But 100 yards in front in the sexuality stakes were 2 different Japanese ladies. While dating, one emailed me a photo of her bra and panties, then without me asking emailed me a photo of her boobs and pussy in separate photos. She wanted sex every day, it was almost religious fervour. And she wanted to learn everything under the sheets.

The other I dated for a while, she wasnt interested in dinner or movies, just wanted sex and lots of it. It was like a new experience she wanted to immerse herself in. She had a flat in Neutral Bay and thats all we saw together in Sydney. Probably arrived in Sydney that year.

But these are generalisations. I also had a Chinese girlfriend who loved wearing sexy red dresses. She had come out of a loveless marriage, and was very thirsty for good sex. Right place right time for me.
    I remember her because every session was as if she was losing her virginity, her genuine loud moaning in our bedroom could be heard at the end of the street She worked at a bank but was anything but boring
    Yeah I agree. It’s all generalisations.
    Every girl is different.
    But it’s fun to generalise
    Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, definitely excited to visit

Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Thanks for the review, definitely excited to visit
    Thanks bro. Enjoy!
    Bury your face in between those luscious torpedoes.

Banned
    Horny as fuck! Thanks rooted and thanks Ginza Group

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Horny as fuck! Thanks rooted and thanks Ginza Group
    You are a man of few words bro.
    I will take to mean that you met Shion?
    And that's two thumbs (and a penis) up from you?
    And by the way the name is "rooter", not "rooted", though I am often totally rooted after a session with a Japanese girl

Banned
    You are a man of few words bro.
    I will take to mean that you met Shion?
    And that's two thumbs (and a penis) up from you?
    And by the way the name is "rooter", not "rooted", though I am often totally rooted after a session with a Japanese girl
    Haven't seen her yet but just thanking you for yet another informative review of the bald-pussied talent being flown in on 747s weekly from Tokyo to Ginza HQ. Was an unintentional typo with your name, but very appropriate after Shion mounts you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Haven't seen her yet but just thanking you for yet another informative review of the bald-pussied talent being flown in on 747s weekly from Tokyo to Ginza HQ. Was an unintentional typo with your name, but very appropriate after Shion mounts you!!!!
    Hahaha! not totally bald pussy bro, but very close.
    Like I said in the AR she is shaved but it's starting to grow back, or maybe she had a go with the clippers set to 0 or 1.
    Either way its almost bald and very neat and tidy.
    Very nice!
    I love her pussy.
    It's like a sparkling Shiraz! Delicious and intoxicating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She enjoys DFK and DATY - and she gets wet which is exciting. No fake moans, she’s the real deal. Very good attitude, ample breasts. What more can we ask for?

Thanks Ginza!

Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    She enjoys DFK and DATY - and she gets wet which is exciting. No fake moans, she’s the real deal. Very good attitude, ample breasts. What more can we ask for?

Thanks Ginza!
    Sounds like you had a great time bro.
    She’s a special girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Sally on her first day at Ginza around 18 months ago.
    I thought she was fantastic.
    I only saw her once because that’s my punting rule.
    Both girls are short busty firm and curvy, but Shion is slimmer than Sally and more fit and toned.
    Both girls have big boobs but they are different shapes.
    Sally has the more classic round boobs
    Shion has torpedo shaped boobs.
    Sally is a bit wilder, Shion a bit sweeter.
    Both excellent girls. Very natural and genuine and keen.
    Great review, as always rooter, really appreciate you sharing your experiences and the detail that goes into them

I have to say though, how the hell do you remember such details as for Sally 18 months ago - a lot of the women go into a bit of a blur for me, even ones from a couple of months ago, and I do not punt as much as you do!

Keep punting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast