Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RnT101 - Confirm Services

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    FFS a non-nude handjob is not a happy ending in my book! It's a bit like a covered blowjob, basically a waste of time...
    You don’t remember the joys of playing stinky finger with your gal , when you were 14 ... slip it in fully clothed and a bit of dry bump and hump

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    FFS a non-nude handjob is not a happy ending in my book! It's a bit like a covered blowjob, basically a waste of time...
    I agree with this
    And men in some states paying $50 for clothed HJ, thats sad. How can that not feel clinical and cold. Add a glove and you have a lab procedure
    Spoke to a guy whose fetish is clothed HJ. Cant help but feel he is missing out on a hell of a lot more fun. Maybe he has wife or partner, otherwise that makes no sense. Its like eating cold sandwiches as your main diet
    And another guy told me he can now die happy, being able to tell his son he got a massage from 'a very beautiful lady'. No sex, just a handjob. I dont understand
    A lot of people paying for very little in return, and missing out on a lot of fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    I agree with this
    And men in some states paying $50 for clothed HJ, thats sad. How can that not feel clinical and cold. Add a glove and you have a lab procedure
    Spoke to a guy whose fetish is clothed HJ. Cant help but feel he is missing out on a hell of a lot more fun. Maybe he has wife or partner, otherwise that makes no sense. Its like eating cold sandwiches as your main diet
    And another guy told me he can now die happy, being able to tell his son he got a massage from 'a very beautiful lady'. No sex, just a handjob. I dont understand
    A lot of people paying for very little in return, and missing out on a lot of fun
    $50 now is not a big money. Everything’s price goes up (Coles ice cream bucket rises from $4.7 to $5, Aldi biscuits pack rises from $0.85 to $0.89) but extra price still remains at $50 standard. No wonder lots of gorgeous ladies have left or planing to leave Sydney. One told me she would go back to work in Shanghai as she can earn much more than in Sydney. Sydney is now not a good place to earn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was speaking to a mamasan the other day and she asked me what customers would think if the HJ was charged according to massage length because some customers ask or demand nude straight up.
    30 mins - $50 for NHJ
    45 mins - $60 for NHJ
    60 mins - $70 for NHJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I was speaking to a mamasan the other day and she asked me what customers would think if the HJ was charged according to massage length because some customers ask or demand nude straight up.
    30 mins - $50 for NHJ
    45 mins - $60 for NHJ
    60 mins - $70 for NHJ
    It gets to be too expensive.
    $60 + $70 for NHJ = $130

You can walk into a brothel in the same or next suburb and $130 can get you
    45 min-1 hour FS starting straight after you have a warm shower. FS from the get go with kiss, touch etc. Then towel and another shower.

NFS way better than NHJ

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    It gets to be too expensive.
    $60 + $70 for NHJ = $130

You can walk into a brothel in the same or next suburb and $130 can get you
    45 min-1 hour FS starting straight after you have a warm shower. Then towel and another shower.

NFS way better than NHJ
    Mate, those are cbd prices man, you will pay much less in the suburbs and get a bit more .

It’s all about location and convenient, city RnT punters majority goes for the 30 min quickie with a HJ or nhj - and at places like the QVB - that’s $40+$20 min spent and people like yours truly can get the rocks off during lunch, after work or between appointments- and if you are one of those lucky people who don’t work in the city, mobile and have plenty of time - the World is your oyster buddy !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, those are cbd prices man, you will pay much less in the suburbs and get a bit more .

It’s all about location and convenient, city RnT punters majority goes for the 30 min quickie with a HJ or nhj - and at places like the QVB - that’s $40+$20 min spent and people like yours truly can get the rocks off during lunch, after work or between appointments- and if you are one of those lucky people who don’t work in the city, mobile and have plenty of time - the World is your oyster buddy !
    Yes, work in city and RnT is good
    Another thing though, you dont have to deal with WL, is a tampon with bleeding time.
    WL has to take day off.
    Hardworking ML can work with period and good on them but not for me. If I want B2B then the 30 minutes is wasted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12