Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RnT101 - Confirm Services

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

RnT101 - Confirm Services

A new experience for me so I thought I'd share. You can chalk this one down to a basic fail on my part to confirm services at the start of the booking.

I booked a 30 minute session at DOS with a new Latina on the roster, Karen. Long story short, 20 minutes in the creeping realisation that there's nothing beyond the massage is confirmed - she doesn't do extras.

The mamasan was busy on the way out and apologised later on WeChat.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

They have gone downhill from where they were. I’d rather go to Bella812 or Sussex Star for much better experience in cbd.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DOS has become legit massage shop? LOL, haven’t experienced rnt without nhj. If happened to me, I will feel funny as well. Sorry to hear about your experience. Good discussion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn ... I got to be more careful then. Normally I will tip them first. Imagine if I tipped them upfront and got nothing but legit massage. that'd be such a rip off !

Thanks for the heads up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    damn ... I got to be more careful then. Normally I will tip them first. Imagine if I tipped them upfront and got nothing but legit massage. that'd be such a rip off !

Thanks for the heads up.
    Yes the trent at the moment is tip upfront but as what you mentioned if legit massage shop then the girls thought would her lucky day met a Big spender

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    That would be a new one for me too. If the girl is new sometimes they are shy about taking their clothes off or limited touching but no part 2 at all?!?

Banned
    If the girl is shy or not, you ask first whether she is going to strip naked for you before handing over the $50 tip. You can also ask for extras but sometimes the girls make the offers themselves.

One of the non Chinese girls suggested that if you wanted extras at this shop then go with the Chinese girls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe she thought you were a council investigator

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe hand over tips and confirm nicely like “for nhj, yes?”
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post

Thanks for the heads up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear this happen to you bro nostromo. A new experience indeed and thanks for sharing. It makes us newbies to RnT punting aware of what might or might not happen during punting. As far as my young RnT punting experience goes, I have based my choices on tried and tested establishments and WLs reviewed by our far more seasoned brothers in this forum. If not I’ll just ask her politely before the session begins or before booking..,Oh well that’s why we call it punting, right??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At least they're now putting on the WeChat roster whether the girl is massage only.

Still confused by punters heading to DOS for massage only.

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    At least they're now putting on the WeChat roster whether the girl is massage only.

Still confused by punters heading to DOS for massage only.
    As long as the shop has informed the customers what are the limitations in services in certain MLs, then there is nothing to complain about.

I remember way back in the good old days at SL, there was a new Thai student called Penny, very pretty, very cute (only a cups unfortunately but got a nice meaty ass !) and when I tried her on her first day, she was just learning how to give a HJ ! Yeah right, probably still a virgin if you believe everything the mamasan told you. But among all the seasoned MLs who usually bombard you with extra extras ! Penny was like a breath of fresh air and a clothed HJ with a bit of squeeze over clothes could be quite erotic too. And being the gentleman that I am I told Penny don’t worry about her limited services and don’t feel pressured to do anything she is not comfortable in offering .

But she learnt very fast , the following week she was ready to go topless ! Of course, at the time I had insider intels from the mamasan, so I went back to try her again and this time Penny told me right at the beginning (after I handed her the $50 tip expecting only to see her topless!): I’m taking everything off now ! And she Did !

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    As long as the shop has informed the customers what are the limitations in services in certain MLs, then there is nothing to complain about.

I remember way back in the good old days at SL, there was a new Thai student called Penny, very pretty, very cute (only a cups unfortunately but got a nice meaty ass !) and when I tried her on her first day, she was just learning how to give a HJ ! Yeah right, probably still a virgin if you believe everything the mamasan told you. But among all the seasoned MLs who usually bombard you with extra extras ! Penny was like a breath of fresh air and a clothed HJ with a bit of squeeze over clothes could be quite erotic too. And being the gentleman that I am I told Penny don’t worry about her limited services and don’t feel pressured to do anything she is not comfortable in offering .

But she learnt very fast , the following week she was ready to go topless ! Of course, at the time I had insider intels from the mamasan, so I went back to try her again and this time Penny told me right at the beginning (after I handed her the $50 tip expecting only to see her topless!): I’m taking everything off now ! And she Did !
    You know AL this takes me back a few years because I remember having a clothes on HJ from a young A cup ML at SL but forgot her name. She was very young and very cute. Could have been Penny. She was too shy to remove anything for me but the HJ was excellent. Unfortunately I didn’t have your insider intel so I never got to see her beautiful naked body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to be disrespectful but I wont pay for a clothed handJ
    I have also walked out mid HandJ if there is a bored or robotic attitude. Each to their own
    Sometimes RnT works for me, sometimes no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never see the point of cloth hand job. Yo must as well do it your self.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DOS have gone downhill. Seen a few beauties over the years, but recently I've found their services to be lacking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Drbunny28;1768912]I never see the point of cloth hand job. Yo must as well do it your self.

So true - that was what I was thinking as well. I was at DOS a few months ago and 15 mins passed and no offer. Then I asked and she said sure - paid her the amount and enjoyed the rest of the 15 mins. If you dont ask you dont get - right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DOS is a no go. Fake pictures poor services, badly run down rooms. There are way better options in the CBD

After reading through all the posts, it appears perhaps there are non Chinese girls at DOS who are massage only! Well, good luck to them .

I think shops like 227 Broadway, Masssge at Central and Pyrmont Star all have western girls and they are all sure things for a happy ending as far as exposed reviews go, so stick with the tried and tested and we’ll be right ! Right ?

Basically most of the regularly reviewed shops should have no problem with a non nude part 2 happening especially if you tipped upfront .

Having said that, I agree,it’s RnT 101 to confirm what you are paying for if it is a new shop , or your first time there , new girl, or if you are travelling outside of Sydney !

Yours truly only knew too well that when my $50 tip could only buy me a clothed HJ in Adelaide (didn’t confirm just assumed she’ll be nude and found out too late ) and Perth (learn my lesson and asked and went for it clothed anyway since I had no time and just wanted a release !).

And then that one time at the Thai shop at the Cross- well, my bad for too lazy to get my ass on the train to go to QVB !

Yeap, that’s why regular girls and shops are valuable! But most of us like a challenge and want NEW stuff, so that’s punting !

Good luck to us all

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    FFS a non-nude handjob is not a happy ending in my book! It's a bit like a covered blowjob, basically a waste of time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast