Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOYO - NO 5 MARRICKVILLE - A WASTE OF $$$

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

YOYO - NO 5 MARRICKVILLE - A WASTE OF $$$

Choose this girl coz they have the picture on their roster page (though I doubt it was HER)

Anyway, It turn out to be WRONG CHOICE !. She not allowed you to touch her boob, repeatedly warning you not to touch HER LONG HAIR ! (given the fact she let loose her hair brush your face instead).

It's a turn off. VERY VERY BAD ATTITUDE ! WASTE OF $$$ ! YOU WILL REGRET IT !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear about this. not allowed to touch boobs, for your eyes only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP has written two ARs, both negative for same shop
    Have you also had positive experiences at 5 Marrickville? Just asking
    If this lady is truly "no touch" full service based on other customer feedback, shop needs to check she is suited to the job

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The same thing has happened to me with the majority of M5 girls I've been with.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    No touching? Maybe she still think shes a ml.
    But maybe is something to do with you too?

Hang on - I've just check lol ....You had complaint about my all time fav jap momo? Fck you !! shes a sweet heart this one.

We are regretful to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience, it seems you have a knack for picking the young pretty girls given your punting history. Next time you come in please make us aware of who you are so we can offer you a discount to compensate for this visit as well as recommend a girl that will be better suited for you. If you want a good service girl please make it known to us so we can guarantee that the girl you pick will be more suited for your needs. Don't be hesitant to ask reception for a recommendation as we know which girl will be better suited for your needs if it is made known to us.

Regards, M5 team.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    No touching? Maybe she still think shes a ml.
    But maybe is something to do with you too?

Hang on - I've just check lol ....You had complaint about my all time fav jap momo? Fck you !! shes a sweet heart this one.
    Hardly to see brother Woods using F word, normally he has some optimistic comments. Not sure whether the OP reporting the fact for the benefits of others or against the WL. Hope did not offended anyone here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a rant. The OP might find he has more credibility if he actually posted reviews beyond having a rant at girls.

Two posts, two reviews, two negative rants at girls.

Woods’ favourite Momo was a great girl but if you pissed her off or tried any tricks to get bbfs or something like that, God help you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    some people had great times but never post anything, but is very quick at complaining about bad experience.
    Your experience at No5 might be true but frankly that kind of attitude sucks. If you want to do reviews, make it fair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 Marrickville responded and clearly service is important to them. If thats the way Im treated if I visit, then thats a shop worth visiting

Banned
    I’ve given up on this joint.....just badly managed...the hens run the hen house

Banned

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomford View Post
    The same thing has happened to me with the majority of M5 girls I've been with.
    What experiences have you had ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Big statement to call a shop a hen house.
    Few shops escape decline once they reach that status

A few hen house around Marrickville but I surprised if 5 Marrickville has slumped that low

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    some people had great times but never post anything, but is very quick at complaining about bad experience.
    Your experience at No5 might be true but frankly that kind of attitude sucks. If you want to do reviews, make it fair.
    He has only made 2 posts, and both posts happen to be reviews bagging M5.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For someone to come out and make a broad over-arching statement like all punts at M5 have been bad is just absurd and it raises the spectre of an ulterior motive.

Banned
    Yoyo is one of my favourite girls in all of Sydney, her body is out of this world with amazing ratios and she has a pretty face. I seriously lose sleep over this girl just thinking about her riding me in CG and watching her in the mirror.

She definitely isn't a service queen, you just got to accept that she isn't that comfortable with dudes being in her personal space. I can understand why the OP is frustrated, but some dudes are just incapable of reading a situation and adapting. I have seen this girl many times now and its a slow process to build a relationship with her. She is a nice person when you get to know her and she will become more accommodating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    M5 had many good girls there such as lily and japanese maria😋😋😋
    The problem is about young newcomer girl that always make M5 reputation bad
    I had 2 bad experiences (J sena and C tiffany), they worked only a few week and disappear..
    Except that 2, all good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have a session with yoyo today and i confirm it’s a bad punt
    No interaction, no attempt to fake moaning
    Light touch to boobs. Not dare to touch hard afraid she says no touch at all lol
    Eyes closed entire time having sex.
    Her time alarm on mobile rang and she says time is up. Jump out of bed for shower.
    I saw most girls at m5 and ginza. Most have good attitude. Sometimes a girl does not click but they attempt to make customer happy. For yoyo there is zero attempt.
    If you see all girls in line up and there is no better choice then it’s ok to try her.
    You pay for seeing a cute tiny girl naked and have sex with a human doll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoyo is def not on the same level as Momo. Yoyo does have issues with touching her hair. But she does get into the root eventually. At least I think she came in mish position. Momo was just a legend though. Wonder where she is now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast