Thread: Parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parramatta

I’m parramatta central. Any suggestions for FS asian shops. Or nice R&T with extras ?

Thanks - (from out of town)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    I’m parramatta central. Any suggestions for FS asian shops. Or nice R&T with extras ?

For FS Have a look in After report section, 7 cowper and 45 george are close to Granville which is not far from parramatta!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post

Midnight Delight (FS) on 25 Wentworth St only 50 meters from the Parramatta station is your nearest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I've been on the train heading to the city I can see a massage sign in the windows of a set of flats just near the station. I can't find any details on it. Anyone know about it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    When I've been on the train heading to the city I can see a massage sign in the windows of a set of flats just near the station. I can't find any details on it. Anyone know about it?
    On the north side of the line just as you're coming into the station? Quick googling - 18/181 Church Street, Wendy's Traditional Massage.

Doesn't pop up on any of the usual review or RnT sites so I assume legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    catch the bus tway to the smithfield stop, walk a minute to 72-80 Percival Street, and go down to the end right corner shop to asians @ smithfield. either that or uber to 45 george.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For RnT
    105 Church St close to Westfield

Another one is in North Parramatta, can't remember the addpress but it's on the main road and pretty obvious.

FS you've also got Rydalmere if you catch the bus out.

45 George is good, spacious rooms and clean.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    For RnT
    Another one is in North Parramatta, can't remember the addpress but it's on the main road and pretty obvious.
    That's the one corner Victoria Road and Pennant Street/Kissing Point Road, yeah, bit prominent for my liking! Next to a car wash so you can get two things polished and detailed.

Also RnT at 32 Hassall Street. On my list to try out and report back but don't get to Parra much.

Also one near the Maccas on Church Street - think it's Ross Street. Also not tried yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    On the north side of the line just as you're coming into the station? Quick googling - 18/181 Church Street, Wendy's Traditional Massage.

Doesn't pop up on any of the usual review or RnT sites so I assume legit.
    Yeah I couldn't find any information at all. Must be legit. Just odd to be in a set of units.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Yeah I couldn't find any information at all. Must be legit. Just odd to be in a set of units.
    There's a couple of shops in Chatswood in the foyer of a block of units. Not legit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For RnT

Thanks for the information

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    45 George is good, spacious rooms and clean.

Yes been there nice place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Parra really needs more tallent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For RnT

The owner of 105 Church street is rude. Once she collects money, she changes girls saying sorry she has appointment, try this girl she's good. When you ask her money back, she starts to act wierd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    The owner of 105 Church street is rude. Once she collects money, she changes girls saying sorry she has appointment, try this girl she's good. When you ask her money back, she starts to act wierd
    Money shouldnt be handed over until you have seen and chosen a woman. If that woman is then changed the deal is off
    What you described is a blatant form of bait and switch and you shpuld straight away ask for your money back, remaining fully dressed

Its a hard skill to master as usually little brain is in a hurry to get into a room and pay the money, but only pay after you are happy with the lady allocated to you

Its a buyers market. You can always demand a refund if you havent touched the lady, seen her completely naked or got undressed yourself

I cant tolerate visiting a brothel unless the manager wants to know my needs, not the other way around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been to 105 for over a year when my favourite Thai ML left. Extras weren't on the menu, great massage and we really clicked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Money shouldnt be handed over until you have seen and chosen a woman. If that woman is then changed the deal is off
    What you described is a blatant form of bait and switch and you shpuld straight away ask for your money back, remaining fully dressed

Its a hard skill to master as usually little brain is in a hurry to get into a room and pay the money, but only pay after you are happy with the lady allocated to you

Its a buyers market. You can always demand a refund if you havent touched the lady, seen her completely naked or got undressed yourself

I cant tolerate visiting a brothel unless the manager wants to know my needs, not the other way around.
    Clothes off and you get a different girl. Thats what happened. I did walk off and got my money back but that was just an heads up about the shop manager