Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irish ☘️ gabby

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gCharles View Post
    i would love to sell Gabby's lastest phone number, PM me. I think I am the only person that she had contact with.
    Tempted, but I reckon she must have stopped working amd probably doesnt want to be called.

She gave me her old number a couple of years ago.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would also like to sell Barack Obama's number as well. Trust me I'm a random person on the internet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is selling Jenna Ortega’s number?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I would also like to sell Barack Obama's number as well. Trust me I'm a random person on the internet.
    Haha, any others? 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you guys are idiots. LOL, she worked for me for 2 years from pymont to Newtown to pink house, you thought I was lying? LMFAO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you guys are idiots. LOL, she worked for me for 2 years from pymont to Newtown to pink house, you thought I was lying? LMFAO.
    hi, I'm Gabby. Can confirm.

:-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It sounds like you've fallen on hard times. Perhaps, I can interest you in buying these magic beans?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last i heard she left the scene, has a normal job now. But apparently some of you bros have her number so you would know more than me…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    It sounds like you've fallen on hard times. Perhaps, I can interest you in buying these magic beans?
    Don't listen to nostromo. Buy my magic duck that lays golden eggs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sus

Sounds abit sus bud. Do you you have photos or vids as proof?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi18 View Post
    Sounds abit sus bud. Do you you have photos or vids as proof?
    hey bud, I do not need those to prove myself, but i will tell you something.
    Gabby, named as Amanda, lived in waterlook before, then moved to rockdale, had an Maori new zealand bf, worked in newtown prettybaby massage from 07/2020 till pink house opens. In pink house she only worked for 2 days then found out by her bf again, so she went back to private, she kept asking me for help to stay in pink house when her bf fighter with her and do the private ad for her. She charged extra $100 for full service. Her regular customers include Chirsbear who previous replied in this thread, and I still had his wechat too. Anyone who saw gabby before no matter in Newtown or pink house, I still have all of your contact, anyone needs me to post those punters number/wechat to prove? lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gabby, named as Amanda, lived in waterlook before, then moved to rockdale, had an Maori new zealand bf, worked in newtown prettybaby massage from 07/2020 till pink house opens. In pink house she only worked for 2 days then found out by her bf again, so she went back to private, she kept asking me for help to stay in pink house when her bf fighter with her and do the private ad for her. She charged extra $100 for full service. Her regular customers include Chirsbear who previous replied in this thread, and I still had his wechat too. Anyone who saw gabby before no matter in Newtown or pink house, I still have all of your contact, anyone needs me to post those punters number/wechat to prove? lol
    Hi 12gCharles: Do you know where’s Mia French lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is she now?

Okay. Well is she still working or doing privates?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you know where’s Mia French girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where’s Mia French lady

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are you trying to achieve here Charles?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LMFAO. Trying to flex and all he knows is as much as the rest of us. You sure you don't want these magic beans @12gCharles? I'll do a good price.

Mia is at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much is your magic beans? Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBear View Post
    What are you trying to achieve here Charles?
    Just want to say finally I am out of this rubbish industry, deal with so many rubbish customers they cheated on their family, ask weird stuff to girls, want to have STD or HIV and do natural and anal, what a bunch of rubbish punters. LOL, I am out, losers. (not to you Crhis, when you were my customer, I do like you )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last I heard she refused to cook eggs for her Maori bf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast