Thread: Irish ☘️ gabby

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza now she's been there a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1234 View Post
    Ginza now she's been there a while
    Under which name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Gabby, she was a great time at Pretty Baby Newtown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gCharles View Post
    Just want to say finally I am out of this rubbish industry, deal with so many rubbish customers they cheated on their family, ask weird stuff to girls, want to have STD or HIV and do natural and anal, what a bunch of rubbish punters. LOL, I am out, losers. (not to you Crhis, when you were my customer, I do like you )
    This is coming from a guy who's trying to sell her private contact on this forum and airing her dirty laundry in public and threatening to doxx punters contacts. What a classy pimp.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gabby private contact details

Quote Originally Posted by 12gCharles View Post
    hey bud, I do not need those to prove myself, but i will tell you something.
    Gabby, named as Amanda, lived in waterlook before, then moved to rockdale, had an Maori new zealand bf, worked in newtown prettybaby massage from 07/2020 till pink house opens. In pink house she only worked for 2 days then found out by her bf again, so she went back to private, she kept asking me for help to stay in pink house when her bf fighter with her and do the private ad for her. She charged extra $100 for full service. Her regular customers include Chirsbear who previous replied in this thread, and I still had his wechat too. Anyone who saw gabby before no matter in Newtown or pink house, I still have all of your contact, anyone needs me to post those punters number/wechat to prove? lol
    hi Charles,

I am big fan of gabby, if you could share her private contact details i am really appriciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1456363070 View Post
    hi Charles,

I am big fan of gabby, if you could share her private contact details i am really appriciated.
    Hey mate, last I’ve heard gabby has given birth to a baby boy late last year. Pretty sure she’s out of the industry. I do miss seeing her too but also happy for her. 💚☘️

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234