Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swinging Club in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Swinging Club in Sydney

I’m in town tonight and have never ‘swung’..... but I’ve seen that a club in Surry Hills has a Thursday night event where single men can go in and join the party.

Has anyone ever tried it? I’m keen to give it a whirl so long as no blokes want to touch me 😂

My idea is that there’ll be a fair few dirty wives or single women keen to have some fun in that place. Worth $150 I’d say. I’m not overly fussy and once the little head is talking, looks go out the window.

My reality is that it will be shit 😞

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am very interested in getting a report from you in the future...I have been wanting to revisit one of these joints for a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the best

I wouldnt pay unless I knew they were controlling the ratio of unmatched single guys. But could be fun if there are a good turnout of women - if you dont mind their partners are also likely to be present

Would be surprised if there are any single women. They can get sex on Tinder or by meeting a guy in a nightclub or pub without need for paying a cover charge to a swingers club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair point.....

I’m taking a punt but I guess that’s the name of the game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did date a single woman who visited a Swingers club with a female friend
    But they stood at the side and only watched.

The participants are likely to be couples who are used to going to Swingers Clubs.
    Often the men you meet want to bang the girl partner you bring, while you bang their wife. Sometimes both are bisexual and the man wants to bang you

I did meet married lady from a dating site who wanted to take me to a Swingers Club as her partner (husband wasn't told). Too complicated

Alao just be aware you may meet your boss and his wife there. If its near the city you could meet work colleagues or brother in law. Small but not zero risk

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post

Would be surprised if there are any single women.
    Organisers probably pay for a couple of WL's to be amongst it.....not that I would know.

For couples, some guys would be happy watching some stunt cock plowing their missus.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Fair point.....

I’m taking a punt but I guess that’s the name of the game.
    All good. You only live once. If it is well attended, will be a fascinating evening. Just keep your back to the wall

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I was in the swinging scene for around 12 years.
    Sometimes with a partner or fuck buddy and sometimes as a single.
    Good times.
    Ticked everything off the bucket list: swingers parties, orgies, DPs, MFMF swaps, cuckhold husband/hot wife, MMF threesomes, FFM threesomes, gang bang, 2 girl gang bang, 3 girl gang bang, reverse gang bang.
    I'm semi-retired from sex now; just a couple of Asian girls per week.
    Can't complain. Life's good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any petite Asian girls at those party nights, Rooter?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Any petite Asian girls at those party nights, Rooter?
    There were some, but it was mainly Caucasian/White girls.
    Sometimes there were older Aussie guys with young hot Asian wives.
    My rough guess is only 15% to 20% of the girls were Asian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'm semi-retired from sex now; just a couple of Asian girls per week.
    Can't complain. Life's good.
    So doubles in a brothel dont interest you. You like the attention you can provide 1 on 1 right?
    And you have sworn off a Caucasians f..k

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK......so here's the feedback gentlemen.

Turned up at 9.30pm sharp (as directed on their website). The couples and single women are allowed in from 8pm.

There was 6 single men, age range 30-45 i'd say (2 african, 3 caucasian, 1 middle eastern).

Got inside and paid the $150 and then headed upstairs for a drink at the bar. This was my first mistake. There were two couples up there and a single woman who wasn't interested in much other than to catch up with her friend behind the bar. Both couples were late 40s and not very appealing to me. The other single cocks had gone straight into the spa where they were able to jump in with the two couples already in the spa bath. Conversation/bonding took place during this time whilst i was elsewhere. Also positioning in the spa bath. By the time i got down there and hopped in, i was too far away to join in the touching of the women, who were both young and good looking (23-28 i'd say).

Within about 15 minutes, one of the girls goes in for a kiss with the other and then it's all on. For the next 2 hours, 4 or 5 guys took turns in banging them either on the spa batch or in the bed areas. Definitely missed out on that as i'd 100% be keen to bang both of them if they walked by me on the street. I guess if i was forceful enough to get involved i could have but i wasn't confident enough.

The older couples were floating about too. As i stood watching the spa session unfold, one of the older women starting to give me a hand job and was begging her husband to let her take me off to fuck but he was a prick. Told her 'you can touch but no more' meaning she could walk me but nothing else. This continued through the night. He could do what he wanted but she wasn't allowed. That couple and another then got into a foursome situation which was decent to watch, while the two younger ones were getting banged next door. I was a bit of a voyeur to be honest and a bit uncomfortable.

I did manage to get some action right a the end with the older one who had been keen earlier. she gave me BJ whilst her husband banged her from behind and then an african dude came in and she was tugging him off at the same time.

All in all, a weird night. Would i return? Probably.....but i'd do it different. I'd go straight to the spa and make talk ASAP just to be involved when it all goes down. But i do feel uncomfortable watch old men perving all over young women (i'm early 30's) so that didn't do much for me at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All in all, a weird night. Would i return? Probably.....but i'd do it different. I'd go straight to the spa and make talk ASAP just to be involved when it all goes down. But i do feel uncomfortable watch old men perving all over young women (i'm early 30's) so that didn't do much for me at all.
    One of the best reviews Ive ever read in this site. Honest and actually helpful.

Certainly must be eyeopening seeing the group sex in front of you. Must mean you will always see basic sex with you and a lady from now on as boring and vanilla lol

Banned
    Thanks for the review Cannonball. It’s hard to find honest reviews of the swinger clubs.

I’ve been keen to go with a fuck buddy and it’s good to hear how things go down.

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback Cannonball.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably about 20 years ago now, but Sin Sity in Surry Hills was a good experience. Open to singles most of the time, I made a couple of visits for the experience.

www.sinsity.com

I think they also had an operation in Liverpool and Granville.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    OK......so here's the feedback gentlemen.

Turned up at 9.30pm sharp (as directed on their website). The couples and single women are allowed in from 8pm.

There was 6 single men, age range 30-45 i'd say (2 african, 3 caucasian, 1 middle eastern).

Got inside and paid the $150 and then headed upstairs for a drink at the bar. This was my first mistake. There were two couples up there and a single woman who wasn't interested in much other than to catch up with her friend behind the bar. Both couples were late 40s and not very appealing to me. The other single cocks had gone straight into the spa where they were able to jump in with the two couples already in the spa bath. Conversation/bonding took place during this time whilst i was elsewhere. Also positioning in the spa bath. By the time i got down there and hopped in, i was too far away to join in the touching of the women, who were both young and good looking (23-28 i'd say).

Within about 15 minutes, one of the girls goes in for a kiss with the other and then it's all on. For the next 2 hours, 4 or 5 guys took turns in banging them either on the spa batch or in the bed areas. Definitely missed out on that as i'd 100% be keen to bang both of them if they walked by me on the street. I guess if i was forceful enough to get involved i could have but i wasn't confident enough.

The older couples were floating about too. As i stood watching the spa session unfold, one of the older women starting to give me a hand job and was begging her husband to let her take me off to fuck but he was a prick. Told her 'you can touch but no more' meaning she could walk me but nothing else. This continued through the night. He could do what he wanted but she wasn't allowed. That couple and another then got into a foursome situation which was decent to watch, while the two younger ones were getting banged next door. I was a bit of a voyeur to be honest and a bit uncomfortable.

I did manage to get some action right a the end with the older one who had been keen earlier. she gave me BJ whilst her husband banged her from behind and then an african dude came in and she was tugging him off at the same time.

Interesting AR. Thanks.

Two questions:

When the dudes were banging the young chicks were they wearing condoms or was it all bare ?

And were the younger girls prostitutes ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did the young gals in the spa use condoms or was it all bareback? Was there condoms used in general?

Banned
    Not a big crowd ?
    Where do you leave your clobber ?
    Condoms supplied or bring your own ?
    Naked from the get go..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Around 20 all up I’d say. 6 couples perhaps, 1 single girl and 6 single men.

Both young girls were with men. One was a lot older than her (50+ & 25ish) and the other was a young guy (25ish & 23ish).

BJs appeared to be uncovered, full sex with condoms. All supplied.

Lockers with your own key etc.

Some people were naked from get go, some took a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast