Thread: Jess - BBBBG (Big -Boobied -Bootied Brazilian Girl)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jess - BBBBG (Big -Boobied -Bootied Brazilian Girl)

I took time to look at the shops WeChat and website last week and noticed it was down. Hmmm, I wonder why? Then I went back to check the next day and found out they moved up the same street. Also found their new WeChat account the same day. Quickly checked the roster and I was drawn to the Brazilian - Spanish mixed masseuse named Jess. Chatted with Penny and booked Jess for this week. Tuesday came and off I went to see Penny’s new shop at Pyrmont and it was a far more easy trek than the old shop (right at the bus stop in Harris St from Central Station).

Greeted by Penny at the reception and gave her the rate for the booking. One thing I noticed is the place is huge with rooms that are spacious and clean. Even the toilet and shower is big built like a room.

Penny then guided me to the room and it is an upgrade from the previous shop. Bigger and better in terms of space and lighting. Anyways, clothes off and waited for my second South American lass whose going to be ticked off my international ML bucket list. Heard the knock on the door and I saw a different lady from the roster photo (I was kinda expecting it because it wasn’t taken at the shop) but nonetheless I was pleasantly greeted by a Latina.

She is by definition a plus sized girl (18 turning on 19 years of age) with a pretty face and a nice smile to compliment those nice E cup jugs and a hard big butt typical of those Brazilian ladies. I’m guessing she is new to the industry as she is a bit shy when she first started Part 1 (also politely asked to take her clothes off then checked on the merchandise) which is pretty decent with lots of elbow use and for the first time I experienced a foot massage which made me ticklish! But it felt so good I’m gonna ask her or any ML next time. No TT done this time for which she could probably learn more from other punters. But I quickly warmed her up when we started conversing in a bit of Spanish as I know a bit. When I started to make her laugh I immediately said yes when she told me to flip over and that started her opening up to Part 2. I told her that I want it slow and steady for Little Boi with a bit of oil on him. I also want some Spanish and body slides which she obliges with gusto and her eye contact reminded me of Sunny from Colombia GFE style. Her lips were wandering my neck and body and I was surprised she knew exactly what she was doing to turn me on. I was hoping to get away with a kiss but only closed as it was GFE like but oh well maybe next time. And her big butt is so good to squeeze and her breast so soft and squishy. She also followed my directions as to how I like it for my Little Boi to finish. Oh what a finish it was! So good!

Finished off with lots of tissues and a hot towel to wipe all the oil away and thanked and kissed her for the good service she provided and maybe see her next time .Thanked Penny going out and she recommended Paula, another South American to try next week which I said yes. Got out and boarded the next bus home with a big smile.

So if you’re type is big bootied and big boobied International girl and you don’t mind them young then Jess is for you. Good service for good value.

Happy Punting Guys!!!

Banned
    Thank you reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I saw a different lady from the roster photo
    Probably because the photo is of Kasia Pilewicz who I'm guessing is probably not working in a parlour in Pyrmont.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Probably because the photo is of Kasia Pilewicz who I'm guessing is probably not working in a parlour in Pyrmont.
    Haha good eye bro!! I initially thought it was Shakira’s photo coz of the curly blonde hair and Latina body type description.😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review
    What is their WeChat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Great review
    What is their WeChat?
    Thanks bro nixon! WeChat ID is: Pyrmont202

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Thanks bro nixon! WeChat ID is: Pyrmont202
    Thanks SexyBoi I will check it out

Banned
    Erupted like Mount Vesuvius between those melons?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Good pick up brother Nostromo !