Thread: Priya - A Hidden Gem 💎 at 202 Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)

Priya - A Hidden Gem 💎 at 202 Pyrmont

In need of some massage after hurting my back a bit while doing some housework on the weekend, I decided to go to my goto shop - 202 Pyrmont in the City. Checked roster for Wednesday and saw a new girl Priya who just caught my eye as she is also Indian (still thinking about the session with Deepika..Phew!) with a mix of French. I like her pictures on WeChat. Nice figure, slim and svelte, I wonder what her boobs going to be like? 🤔 Hhmmm, it’s up for me to find out then...That is why we call it punting, aye?? Sent Penny a message on WeChat and she replied with booking time and availability of Priya for today. Booking confirmed and the session with Priya awaits...

Intro

Rocked up to the shop 5 minutes early so I can use the shower without disrupting my allotted time with the ML. Greeted by a Mamasan (not Penny Lol) asking do I want a massage? I was a bit confused...then out comes Penny to save the day! Haha! Exchanged greetings with her and guided me straight in one of the rooms. I asked her if I could have a shower first before seeing Priya, she said “yes of course you can,” then went out to get a towel. After a 5 minute shower and making sure the crotch area is clean, went inside the heated room which is nice. What was nicer was Priya waiting for me on the table, smiling. Oh boy, she has a pretty smile to go with that pretty face! She is your typical Indian beauty. Size 6, about 5 ft 4 in (without heels), weighing 45 kg. Slim with long legs but not too skinny IMO. After an exchange of his and hellos and a few awkward smiles, I politely asked for her to undress. Taking off that black dress is always a turn on for Little Boi. Revealing a sexy lingerie, she slowly unhooks her bra and finally the answer to the question... Geez!! She has great tits for a slim body! And when she took off her panties, a partially shaved pussy was laid before my eyes. Now my Lil Boi is going hard and up a notch and it’s time for...

Part 1

She asked me how do I like it? Medium to hard please. Oil or lotion? I go for oil. She lathers my back and shoulders with oil and I told her to focus mainly on my back as it needs attention. She did exactly what I requested with her hands and fingers. The oil made it easier for her to apply the right amount of pressure on the aching points. She is asking if I am alright every time I made a moaning sound. I told her you just hit the spots, that is why I am moaning in pleasure, not in pain. Haha! She is glad that I was ok with her massage and by this time, she is ready to proceed with the B2B massage. Pouring more oil into my back and her chest, she then gave me a good body slide making good use of her great tits with those pointy nipples sensually caressing my back, neck and bum. It felt good as I also hear her moaning as well. I am thinking maybe now is the time for...

Part 2

After the awesome body slide, was told to flip over. Yes! The fun part of the session. She smiles as I flipped over and took a glance on my Lil Boi and went to pour some oil on him and grab it slowly and slides her palm in my balls. Rubbing those balls up and down as she also plays my nipples with her fingers. The feeling was amazing. I don’t know if I could hold myself any longer. I think I can stay longer by being busy with her too! I fondled her breasts and played with the outer part of her pussy (with a bit of FIV), and a bit of kissing in between (Yay!). I asked her if I can lick her big juicy nipples, she nodded and lays next to me on the table for better access. Now we are both moaning, touching, licking each others nipples, LFK and ready for a release of the tension building up. She took me to an incredible orgasm as I had 5 days worth of cum inside me ready to explode. And she did milk me til I shudder and shiver telling her to stop. I thanked her for a fantastic finish. She seems to enjoy it too.

The Aftermath

Opted again for the shower before getting dressed as there was too much oil and cum on me. I could have invited Priya to join me but not much time left. Oh well, maybe next time with another ML! Got dressed and before heading off Penny asked me how the session went and I gave her a two thumbs up. I also thanked her for accomodating me. She led me to the door and off I went into the cold night, relaxed and relieved at the same time. With a happy face as always. 😀

Conclusion

English/Communication: 9/10
    Massage Skills: 7/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hrrmmm...okay, I'm convinced. Another trip to Pyrmont is definitely in order.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her in the waiting area a few weeks back....might have to go visit when I get a chance. I'm intrigued now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    What’s your WeChat ID?

Banned
    Hi the shop Wechat ID is pyrmont202 please add