Thread: DANI - not what I expected...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

DANI - not what I expected...

Been chasing down this little bird for a while. Advertised as 163cm and only 39kg. I had to try this, despite some not so positive reviews I read on her service. I mean for me it’s still the chase for the perfect body and those stats could be it.

Driving in peak hour traffic it took me 45min get there from home. So my expectations were high and was hoping it would be worth it.

When I arrived was told that even with diamond service she won’t do kissing, so opted for the premium at $130.

SCOPING
    When she entered the room I saw a much taller girl than I expected. Her face is as per advertised. Quite pretty and kinda resembles Crytsal@5star / Barbie@ginza. But tbh... it doesn’t really do it for me. Now for the body...

She is a tad gangly with longer arms and legs. Pale white skin with a few blemishes on her legs and back. Small boobs with bigger nipples and a slightly larger than expected frame. Dun think she is really petite and she is sporting a bit of a belly. Not much tone that you would expect on a younger girl too. Next to the likes of Sena (recently changed to 41kg) and Cassie (that’s right she has moved from ginza at 40kg), I seriously doubt that Dani is 39kg. Maybe she was a few years back but not anymore. In fact for me the body felt like an older girl despite her only 21yrs.

Her face is the main youthful part on her. Oh... and her legs are o’right. Long and slim.

TASTING
    Well... no kissing so not much to add, but even being close to her face I could smell the ciggies so reckon she is a smoker.

PRE-GAME
    I was floppy in the shower where we actually got on alright, chatting away in Mando/English. She seems like a nice girl. But was also floppy when I hit the bed. Just not that much attraction. Her wet wiping me before she catbaths me is not great either.

Her BBBJ though saved me. Nice touch, good pressure, even some depth until I got bigger. She said that I was ‘very big’ so I started getting a bit worried about the sexual compatability... but still a nice ego stroke. Funny when you see a girls worried face, it actually gets me going a bit.

MAIN EVENT
    No cowgirl, too big she says. That’s fine though cos her boobs are not that great and I love watching them bounce when they ride me. Straight into missionary and I went slow and shallow at first, then my first grind in and she had her hand against me saying it was ‘too long.’ Kept at it for a bit but no way I can cum going half steam. Asked to switch and surprisingly she suggests doggy.

Turning her over I found this angle of her more appealing. Slid in slow and steady and worked up the tempo and started to pound a little but got stopped saying it was ‘too strong.’
    So back to slow and steady. As I picked up tempo again this time I grinded in a few times and she jerked a bit but no protests as she probably thought I was close to finishing. A few shallow cries from her and I decided to cum already with some deeper (but gentle) thrusts. Annoying thing was just as I was cumming she pulled forward so couldn’t finish with her butt against me. Ahhhhh....

AFTERWARDS
    No GFE cuddling on the hard bed. She checked her phone briefly and promptly jumped in the shower where I heard some gagging and came in to see her vigorously cleaning her nether regions. Well I was keen to get out of there anyways...

Overall... not for me. Long way to travel too for not such a good punt.

Happy Punting fellas.
    Wish you all better luck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. I’ve also read a few not so good reviews on her so never bothered booking her although her photos look gorgeous.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Been chasing down this little bird for a while. Advertised as 163cm and only 39kg. I had to try this, despite some not so positive reviews I read on her service. I mean for me it’s still the chase for the perfect body and those stats could be it.

Driving in peak hour traffic it took me 45min get there from home. So my expectations were high and was hoping it would be worth it.

When I arrived was told that even with diamond service she won’t do kissing, so opted for the premium at $130.

SCOPING
    When she entered the room I saw a much taller girl than I expected. Her face is as per advertised. Quite pretty and kinda resembles Crytsal@5star / Barbie@ginza. But tbh... it doesn’t really do it for me. Now for the body...

She is a tad gangly with longer arms and legs. Pale white skin with a few blemishes on her legs and back. Small boobs with bigger nipples and a slightly larger than expected frame. Dun think she is really petite and she is sporting a bit of a belly. Not much tone that you would expect on a younger girl too. Next to the likes of Sena (recently changed to 41kg) and Cassie (that’s right she has moved from ginza at 40kg), I seriously doubt that Dani is 39kg. Maybe she was a few years back but not anymore. In fact for me the body felt like an older girl despite her only 21yrs.

Her face is the main youthful part on her. Oh... and her legs are o’right. Long and slim.

TASTING
    Well... no kissing so not much to add, but even being close to her face I could smell the ciggies so reckon she is a smoker.

PRE-GAME
    I was floppy in the shower where we actually got on alright, chatting away in Mando/English. She seems like a nice girl. But was also floppy when I hit the bed. Just not that much attraction. Her wet wiping me before she catbaths me is not great either.

Her BBBJ though saved me. Nice touch, good pressure, even some depth until I got bigger. She said that I was ‘very big’ so I started getting a bit worried about the sexual compatability... but still a nice ego stroke. Funny when you see a girls worried face, it actually gets me going a bit.

MAIN EVENT
    No cowgirl, too big she says. That’s fine though cos her boobs are not that great and I love watching them bounce when they ride me. Straight into missionary and I went slow and shallow at first, then my first grind in and she had her hand against me saying it was ‘too long.’ Kept at it for a bit but no way I can cum going half steam. Asked to switch and surprisingly she suggests doggy.

Turning her over I found this angle of her more appealing. Slid in slow and steady and worked up the tempo and started to pound a little but got stopped saying it was ‘too strong.’
    So back to slow and steady. As I picked up tempo again this time I grinded in a few times and she jerked a bit but no protests as she probably thought I was close to finishing. A few shallow cries from her and I decided to cum already with some deeper (but gentle) thrusts. Annoying thing was just as I was cumming she pulled forward so couldn’t finish with her butt against me. Ahhhhh....

AFTERWARDS
    No GFE cuddling on the hard bed. She checked her phone briefly and promptly jumped in the shower where I heard some gagging and came in to see her vigorously cleaning her nether regions. Well I was keen to get out of there anyways...

Overall... not for me. Long way to travel too for not such a good punt.

Happy Punting fellas.
    Wish you all better luck.
    I too have a had a few average punts there lately,Its location is convenient but still think places like Ginza poo all over it for quality and also accurate descriptions of their WL.

Ah... I see what you meant in your PM. I had wondered about this girl (for quite a long time, I'll say) if I ever went to 42 again by that direction. Used to go the 5/42 group numerous times before switching to 5Stars. But it's been always a higher guess in the kind of punt I would end up getting. Only going to 42 if I head that direction. My colleague has been eager to try out the European/Western girls there. I'm like a freaking Uber driver.

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Despite some not so positive reviews I read on her service.

When I arrived was told that even with diamond service she won’t do kissing.

Her wet wiping me before she catbaths me is not great either

No GFE cuddling on the hard bed. She checked her phone briefly and promptly jumped in the shower where I heard some gagging and came in to see her vigorously cleaning her nether regions.
    Thanks for the AR. Wetwipes or the use of a lot of tissues is a sign the lady is new and supercautious, otherwise she isnt comfortable in her job.
    The customer has had a shower presumably with soap, so the lady is being superhygeinic.
    Tissues and wetwipes makes the whole experience feel very impersonal and clinical.
    And if WL is a clean freak, I never understood why they shower alone at the start, instead of washing you with soap well so wetwipes are redundant

Since you both speak Mando you should give her polite feedback that tissues and wetwipes kill the mood

Presumably you pay for something resembling GFE, at least she didnt ask you to come quick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I saw Dani in late June this year - after trying to book her for ages. Seems like she has moved to just see Asian bros - which is ok, her choice and we all respect that.

But I did manage to convince the manager at the time that I had come especially to see her and that I would be very gentle, if she would agree to see me. Everyone said agreed, so off we went to the room - much appreciated!

I will post an AR separate, but agree with the report at the top of this thread. Description is pretty much 100% as was the review. Bit disappointing service, but when we book these young inexperienced girls (advertised as 19yo, but is actually 20yo, I believe), we tend not to get great service -it comes with the territory of inexperience. (however, she has been working at 42G off an on for a while, each time she comes up from Melb in the Uni holidays). A little bit of patience and encouragement goes a long way, but this can be trying when we are paying for them to provide the service. The issue with Dani is that she doesn't really want to be doing this job and hence her reluctance.

The session ended up ok and I would see her again, even with so-so service, as I like SYT

Will try to get my AR done later this week. Would live to update it after the next time to see her to say how much she has improved.... Haha, ...... let's see.