Date of Visit : 26/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Spring House Marrickville

Phone : 9516 1104

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $110/hr

Size/shape : Quite a pretty face, curvy figure, B-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : It was a reasonable punt (with a couple of negatives) but decent value for $110. (But glad I didn't pay more.)

My experience/comments : Decided to pay a first visit to 46. There is a small 4hr car park (c30 spaces) almost next door but that was full and I got an on-street space about 100m from the shop (but mid-afternoon I think I was lucky).

You enter from the main road but you are immediately out of sight, not standing on the road waiting for a door to be answered.

I was met by the receptionist who said her name was Julia (friendly and helpful) and I asked whether Lisa was free and was shown to a waiting room. I’d decided to go for Lisa from an earlier AR.

Lisa came along – looked OK – and I asked whether she did “Suck no condom” but she said she didn’t. This surprised me as the review I’d read said she did.

I asked Julia for a girl that did natural oral and she yelled for Monica. Looked pretty good so I said I’d see her, having checked she did natural oral and 69, but she said “No kiss” which is OK by me.

The pricing here is a bit confusing. There were signs on the wall saying FS or $150 or $180 for a Premium Girl but the website also has a daytime rate of $110/hr for some girls. (Lisa would have been $150/hr, Monica was $110/hr.)

Monica led me to the room (walking at a rate at which she would have been overtaken by a geriatric snail – not a promising sign).

The room was basic but it was a reasonable size with a decent shower and a fair-sized bed and seemed pretty clean. There was a large and well-positioned mirror on one side wall.

She has quite a pretty face and was wearing a short, black and white dress.

I showered and Monica went to get her stuff.

I was drying myself when she returned and I lay on the bed. Monica slowly fiddled with her stuff and stripped and took a shower – another unpromising sign but it was just a quick shower and when she joined me on the bed it was just a quick lick of my nipples before she knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

She has a curvy figure (very, very slightly chubby but not at all bad), B-cups, a couple of tattoos (left forearm and lower stomach) and was fully shaved.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, nice eye-contact and starting nice and slowly.

However, it seemed at times that she was reluctantly doing the BBBJ as she kept stopping and licking my balls and perineum (which was still very pleasant). She got close to rimming me but didn’t quite get there.

Monica asked a couple of times whether I wanted to fuck but it was way too early so I asked for some 69.

She didn’t move round at first but eventually did so.

Monica was immediately moaning and squirming and making all the right noises but she soon stopped sucking me and just stroked my cock.

And at one stage she got up and wrapped a towel around her and left the room. She soon returned with some lube which she applied to my cock and stroked me some more. This was good and I soon had to get her to stop or I would have squirted like that.

I also had a finger in her pussy for a while.

She then dismounted but I’m not sure whether she’d cum or not.

I asked her to suck me some more but she got a condom and dressed me. (To be fair, when I was trying to talk to her later I realised that she knows very little English and hasn’t been here long, so perhaps she just wasn’t understanding what I was saying.)

I gestured for her to start with some cowgirl and she went to straddle me but couldn’t squeeze me in (she was tight) and soon gave up.

I suggested some doggie (again with gestures) and was surprised when she agreed.

This was good and Monica was getting loud and I slowly inserted my thumb further and further up her arsehole without complaint.

I then got her to lie down and finished it off with some mish.

After the tidy-up I asked Monica how long she’d been in Australia. She picked up her phone and at first I assumed she was turning on her translator app but after a while I got no reply so I asked again and this time she held it in front of me for me to speak. She said one month and has worked at 46 for one week and has worked every day.

Monica didn’t offer a massage but just sat on the bed playing with her phone. She then pulled a packed of cigarettes out of her bag. I said I didn’t smoke but I didn’t mind if she did and she lit up.

She then gave me a very light sort of massage but time was soon up so I showered, dressed and departed.

On the way out I had a chat with Julia and asked her to recommend girls that did natural oral. If I understood correctly, she said all the Chinese girls do (but Lisa is from Thailand).