Thread: [K] Sua - Cream of the Crop

[K] Sua - Cream of the Crop

In the words of the late great Randy Savage
    I’m living in a nightmare. And I am the cream. The cream of the crop
    haha anyway...
    It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR

Been well over a year since I've seen a short haired WL and had to get over that hankering by dropping by to visit Sua from Ginza.
    Had many other punters on here recommend her so how could I go wrong?
    I did have some concerns about Sua's ability to handle 'larger' lads but the response from the shop was she would be Gucci as long as I was gentle.

After entering room 1, I was greeted by Sua who was hiding behind the door, she's a real stunner 100% my type.
    Tall, short haired bob (think Uma Thurman in Pulp Ficiton), pretty face. I don't remember much else of my first impression as I went straight to the couch to get my kit off straight away so I guess that speaks for itself lol

We both disrobed and moved I was offered some mouthwash, and I was trying to control my raging boner while trying get into the shower.
    Shower part was pretty standard, thorough cleaning and kinda average shower BBBJ. I'm not usually a fan of shower action unless its a pussy slide or special.

Moving to the bed I remembered to give Sua a heads up that I'm super ticklish, she started with a cat bath from below my knee which had me wincing already. She found it a little funny and decided to skip the cat bath and move straight for my plums.
    She spent a fair bit of time and it was something else, great licking and sucking before she moved onto a much better BBBJ not really getting much depth but solid effort. She slowly rotated around so we were in a 69 and I went to town.
    Despite my mediocre skills she seemed responsive lol. We were in this position for a while before she grabbed one of the condoms I had brought along, trying 4 seasons 64's as recommended from another thread these ended up being a step up from Sax 64s.

Up to this point Sua hadn't made any comments about my size and started off in Cowgirl, this ended up being a very slow affair as she took her time to get comfortable, she was mainly bent over forwards so there was lots of dfk.
    She wasn't able to get into much of a rhythm so we switched to doggy. The view from behind is definitely worth the price of admission, I'd like to get that framed on my wall. Sua has a fantastic ass.
    After a few minutes of slower action we moved to Mish. Lots of dfk and a slow increase in tempo before I ended up blowing my load. I didn't ask for CIM.

After cleaning me up we took an intermission while I recovered, Sua has great English and a very sweet relaxed personality.
    Had a chat about various things, and every time she would ask me a question she would call me Oppa, got me hard again in record time.
    Round two was basically a lot of dfk and Mish only as she mentioned that cowgirl with my size was a little tough.

All in all I had a fantastic time and definitely will be back as she ticks all the boxes that I look for in a GFE session. I'd compare her very favorably to Liz. I'd say Sua is more my type in looks and has an amazing personality.

I was planning to try Rui, Julia and Lala but might give them all a miss and just visit Sua a few more times

Nice AR. Sua is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk