Date of Visit : 21.06.2019
Person’s Name : Angela
Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
Address: 22 Brodie Street Rydalmere NSW

Contact Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
Phone : 0420 466 388
Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy

My experience/ comments:
I saw some reviews about this shop’s new management, one of the stunning lady Angela with good service and doesn’t want be missed that opportunity so planned a visit during lunch time. First time visited this shop, 2 parking space taken and side road parking available. Bell pressed and door opened, greeted by mamasan, asked whether has any booking? I asked for Angela then mamasan informed me few different rate and services. I requested special $125/ hour.

Angela came held my hand and walked to upstairs. On the way, the shop surroundings quite clean and tidy, a the lighting a bit dim but can see my way. We walked to room No.2, entered the room, a seat in place, room not small, whole wall mirror, place quite arranged and shower inside. Before disrobed, we hugged and Angela has the passion not wonder heaps of reviews mentioned about the passionate about Angela.

Shower and Angela joined with cleaning and inspection my little one. The way she grabbed my little one make me feel comfy. Have the chance to cuddle her and in the shower room a good view of Angela’s firm bum. Angela prepared towel for dried up, we started with grab her from behind, looking at the mirror and slowly my hand moved from her boobs, body and bum. I catbath her, nice C cup with good nipples shape and trimmed bush landscape, very neat yet Angela is pretty.

Angela’s turn, good sucking from my nipples, chest, pelvis and balls area. One thing need to mentioned, not sure how she domed my little one very amazing with good cbj good sucking and I have a good view of her neat and nice pussy. Started with Cowgirl ride, Angela able to sucked my nipples while riding. I liked the way when start sitting on the ride as her right and wet pussy without lubrications. Looking at the mirror have a good view of our whole action so happy with the room setup. Then we sat up before we moved to fuck her standing. Angela is not heavy pumping her in the air with looking at the mirror was so fascinating, after few minutes started to get tired we changed to MISH, with MISH my little one was so hard and Angela’s pussy was so wet and created the flapping sounds. I confirm Angela’s moaning sound is really loud as mentioned in one of the reviews, first time for me in this loud moaning sound as normally I do it quite silently with my partners.

We didn’t changed any positions as I liked the flapping sounds and Angela’s moaning sound. Erupted passionately and I just laid on Angela until the last drop. Angela was quite cheeky as she squeezed my little one and laughed happily. After cleaned up, Angela massaged me from chest, thigh and abdominal area. This feeling is so good while looking at her, I asked her when is she going back? She was surprisingly replied how did I know that she will be leaving? I told her because she is a good lady and some people care about her. Angela told me she will be leaving end of this month and mentioned to me she liked Sydneynas she has been to few area in Sydney.

Buzzer up and we washed before heading out. Have a hugged and told her I will come again.