Thread: Tia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tia

Person's Name : Tia
    Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
    Date of Visit : 21/06/2019 - around 2pm
    Rate: $75/30 mins
    Recommend: absolutely

Been to a few of the Asian brothels around in the area. Most of them aren't bad but I haven't been extremely thrilled about them. So when coming to 22 Rydalmere I was slightly pessimistic, had been there before during old management and it was ok. I'm so happy I decided to try the new 22, I booked in for Tia as I'm a busty lover.

Tia is very cheerful a bubbly, it was very comforting to have her! There was a lot of small simple things that made me feel loved and it was a first to receive this kind of amazing service. She lead me in the room hand in hand, gave a nice hug inside. After shower she dried me off, never spat out her saliva when giving bj. I get normally get nervous so it takes a while for me to get 'him' up, so as she was getting tissues to clean off my dick before putting on condom, I tried stroking myself to help, but she playfully pushed my hands away and told me not to worry about it. She had an amazing bj to boot. I was finally ready for penetration, and had a good time going in missionary, he moans were amazing. Not sure if they were fake or not, but still made the experience so much more. Didn't last very long but I enjoyed it. During the session normally the sex worker is looking at the clock, or on their phone thus ruining the mood. Tia didn't look at either once. For 22 they simply just set an alarm on their phones which is so much better. I found myself more concerned about the time than the sex worker for once.

After the sex she gave me a massage, now I haven't been to a proper massage place but it felt good. I did have shoulder/neck pain and it helped a lot with it.
    Looking forward to the next time I'll be able to come over to 22 Rydalmere to see Tia again!

This is my first review so any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Tia Chinese

Last edited by 22Brodie; 03-08-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    Person's Name : Tia
    Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
    Date of Visit : 21/06/2019 - around 2pm
    Rate: $75/30 mins
    Recommend: absolutely

Been to a few of the Asian brothels around in the area. Most of them aren't bad but I haven't been extremely thrilled about them. So when coming to 22 Rydalmere I was slightly pessimistic, had been there before during old management and it was ok. I'm so happy I decided to try the new 22, I booked in for Tia as I'm a busty lover.

Tia is very cheerful a bubbly, it was very comforting to have her! There was a lot of small simple things that made me feel loved and it was a first to receive this kind of amazing service. She lead me in the room hand in hand, gave a nice hug inside. After shower she dried me off, never spat out her saliva when giving bj. I get normally get nervous so it takes a while for me to get 'him' up, so as she was getting tissues to clean off my dick before putting on condom, I tried stroking myself to help, but she playfully pushed my hands away and told me not to worry about it. She had an amazing bj to boot. I was finally ready for penetration, and had a good time going in missionary, he moans were amazing. Not sure if they were fake or not, but still made the experience so much more. Didn't last very long but I enjoyed it. During the session normally the sex worker is looking at the clock, or on their phone thus ruining the mood. Tia didn't look at either once. For 22 they simply just set an alarm on their phones which is so much better. I found myself more concerned about the time than the sex worker for once.

After the sex she gave me a massage, now I haven't been to a proper massage place but it felt good. I did have shoulder/neck pain and it helped a lot with it.
    Looking forward to the next time I'll be able to come over to 22 Rydalmere to see Tia again!

This is my first review so any constructive criticism is welcomed.
    Hi mate Her boobs enhanced or natural ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang550 View Post
    Hi mate Her boobs enhanced or natural ?
    They are enhanced

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for thee review brother!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    They are enhanced
    Yes they sure are but not to an extent where they are plastic. Its still a very nice feel and I spent 5 mins with them - they are awesome to the touch. Best part is she likes doggie so you have lots of time to fondle them.

And I am liking 22 now - after the new management. Its very competitive and now has decent girls also. Thanks. Its becoming my Go To now.

Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    What’s the difference between gold and diamond service?
    standard service – shower, foreplay, cbj, sex in multi-positions, massage

Gold service – shower together, body to body massage, lip kiss, foreplay, bbbj, daty, sex in multi-positions, massage

Diamond service – shower together, body to body massage, dfk, foreplay, bbbj, daty, 69, sex in multi-positions, cim, massage
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Quote Originally Posted by cheebye View Post
    @22Brodie, here's an idea. Why don't you drop the Gold and Diamond service BS and just charge more for Full Service? Negotiating thru a menu for sex is a real put off.
    Hi thanks bro for your idea. i have thought of this before. but then i will lose those customers who only can afford to pay budget price or who just wants standard service!!!

our shop location is in western suburb .. if we are in CBD or near CBD. then this could be a better option ..

just my thoughts.

cheers
    22 Brodie Management

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

This is our latest wechat as from 25/09/19
    Sorry Please add our new Wechat

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What days is Tia working this week?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnyvaras View Post
    What days is Tia working this week?
    Tia just come back today holiday. She is on every day this week .. booking ahead to avoid waiting ... ^^

Super Special promotion At Day & Night

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service Big Discount!!!

Only $75/30mins, $105/45mins, $135/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: