Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After the dress came off

Senior Member(無間使者)

After the dress came off

I've usually been able to pick the right girl from a lineup based on face/dress/legs etc. But on a few rare occasions I was very disappointed after the dress came off: saggy boobs, fake boobs, large lumpy areola, dark unsightly pussy etc.

Of course this is unavoidable in punting, but what if you've been dating a normal girl for some time and things have been going great guns and you finally got to the point of having some fun, then get shocked to find one of these blemishes.
    Would this seriously affect the relationship or you can look past it and focus on her good personality or other positives?

I've never been faced with such a dilemma, but it's easy to imagine that in these circumstances I'd find it hard to continue the relationship. What would you guys do?

Banned
    Personality counts for 10%... surely ...LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Vice versa in a relationship: after pants come off

What if the man has tiny cock, like a rat’s tail slides into a cave? Or not be able to get hard or last long enough for love making, then what the girl should do? Should she say “sorry but I found it’s hard to continue our relationship”. Then welcome to RNT!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    I've usually been able to pick the right girl from a lineup based on face/dress/legs etc. But on a few rare occasions I was very disappointed after the dress came off: saggy boobs, fake boobs, large lumpy areola, dark unsightly pussy etc.

Of course this is unavoidable in punting, but what if you've been dating a normal girl for some time and things have been going great guns and you finally got to the point of having some fun, then get shocked to find one of these blemishes.
    Would this seriously affect the relationship or you can look past it and focus on her good personality or other positives?

I've never been faced with such a dilemma, but it's easy to imagine that in these circumstances I'd find it hard to continue the relationship. What would you guys do?
    Date an IG page...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post

Well that's when the girl discovers the guy is a shallow and not the guy for her.
    She tells him to fuck off and the dilemma is solved.
    You don't even have to go through the awkwardness of dumping her, she will do it for you.
    It works out well for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Well that's when the girl discovers the guy is a shallow and not the guy for her.
    She tells him to fuck off and the dilemma is solved.
    You don't even have to go through the awkwardness of dumping her, she will do it for you.
    It works out well for everyone.
    That’s what she should do !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember an ex-5star receptionist guy told me the golden rule. Not sure if it's still applicable these days.

As soon as the lady strip off, if you don't like her, just don't do anything and politely tell the lady sorry you actually not my type. No touching, no kissing, no shower, no wasting time, and walk out to talk to the staff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I remember an ex-5star receptionist guy told me the golden rule. Not sure if it's still applicable these days.

As soon as the lady strip off, if you don't like her, just don't do anything and politely tell the lady sorry you actually not my type. No touching, no kissing, no shower, no wasting time, and walk out to talk to the staff.
    I did that at one brothel and the recept told me to pay 50 bucks cause i already seen her naked , then i paid ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think it’s reasonable otherwise I’m sure few blokes will take advantage of free naked times, come, watch, make excuses, leave then see Mrs Palmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    I did that at one brothel and the recept told me to pay 50 bucks cause i already seen her naked , then i paid ..

Yeah the one thing i hate is fake boobs. Turns me off completely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I guess it depends on what u are expecting to pay for

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post

Yeah that would probably work at 5-star and other reputable places but try doing that in a budget joint ... Chances are they will say bad luck and keep your cash, or give you a discount on another girl, who will probably hate your guts cos her humiliated friend tells her you are a <expletive> kok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I'm always afraid of insulting people. I'd just fuck quickly and leave early. Taken a girl home in Thailand and after she came down from stage and the lights came on ... she just didn't look as good. Funny she even offered bareback but I wasn't even tempted.

Hmm I've never really had issues in that regard, worst one was a WL had killer breath like something died.
    I didnt kiss at all but she kept trying to.

Never went back to the shop

Yeah if you are comparing your interactions and experiences with WL's to your emotionally based experiences with real people you are going to come up short. Real relationships are mental/practical first, physical second.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    What if the man has tiny cock, like a rat’s tail slides into a cave? Or not be able to get hard or last long enough for love making, then what the girl should do? Should she say “sorry but I found it’s hard to continue our relationship”. Then welcome to RNT!
    Very good point, and I actually had a real world example of what happened (the girl is one of my close relatives): they stayed together for maybe 2 -3 years and finally she dumped his BF, everyone around her was befuddled as to what was going on at the time, and it was only years later when I mentioned this in passing to her that she blurted out the truth (well, only dropped some hint of it, didn't say it out loud bluntly). Did I think less of her because of this? absolutely not, all I felt was that it was a good lesson to learn about women.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I have had girls with scars and it’s cool I like them all the same shows character hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    I have had girls with scars and it’s cool I like them all the same shows character hahaha
    There was a very young girl at 5* years ago, 19 yo and so beautiful with excellent service and GFE, too bad she had a Caesarean scar on her tummy, she’s so lovable, I saw her a few times...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Yeah I'm always afraid of insulting people. I'd just fuck quickly and leave early. Taken a girl home in Thailand and after she came down from stage and the lights came on ... she just didn't look as good. Funny she even offered bareback but I wasn't even tempted.
    I think I have the same style as you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    mate you and I and the girls have what god gave them after that its what you me or they do with it.

I always remember an experience many years ago now I spent a fortunate to see this beautiful looking australian girl she looked fantastic an hour late she was the wort punt I have ever had!

Lesson learnt.

The best punts I have ever had have been with some good looking ladies but more importantly with some that are there for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast