Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After the dress came off

Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    but what if you've been dating a normal girl for some time and things have been going great guns and you finally got to the point of having some fun, then get shocked to find one of these blemishes.

Would this seriously affect the relationship or you can look past it and focus on her good personality or other positives?

I've never been faced with such a dilemma, but it's easy to imagine that in these circumstances I'd find it hard to continue the relationship. What would you guys do?
    I just got thinking about the times where it did get to the stage where we are taking each other's clothes off, whether it was the right time or right thing to do. I reckon I have got way more surprises and happy reactions than disappointment. There is so much more going on in this situation than the visuals.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Worst thing is if after you take off your pants, girl gets a look at your little bro and then rejects you!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Worst thing is if after you take off your pants, girl gets a look at your little bro and then rejects you!!
    That’s sucks, hopefully those girls don’t do that to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of them I dont mind it.
    But smoke breath turns me off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Worst thing is if dress comes off and you discover an eggplant where you thought a doughnut shoukd be

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Happened 3 times to me lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Happened 3 times to me lol
    Yeah but she didn't look at your little bro she saw your coke can diameter big bro and freaked!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Yeah I'm always afraid of insulting people. I'd just fuck quickly and leave early. Taken a girl home in Thailand and after she came down from stage and the lights came on ... she just didn't look as good. Funny she even offered bareback but I wasn't even tempted.
    It is a financial transaction.

Do you send food back at a restaurant if its shit?
    Same thing.

It is crude but you can look at it as though the girls are the commodity the shop is selling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    That’s sucks, hopefully those girls don’t do that to me
    From all the girls going Asian-only, I do noy think it will happen.
    Good for Asian bros where girls do not see other races but ehat if he is a BIG asian bro?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    It is a financial transaction.

Do you send food back at a restaurant if its shit?
    Same thing.

It is crude but you can look at it as though the girls are the commodity the shop is selling.
    The girls in shop are commodity they parade in front of you to be selected for your pleasure. The only thing is the girls price are not auction to the higher bidders. One WL told me she is selling herself like a animal in the pet shop hoping a guy will select her.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The girls in shop are commodity they parade in front of you to be selected for your pleasure. The only thing is the girls price are not auction to the higher bidders. One WL told me she is selling herself like a animal in the pet shop hoping a guy will select her.
    Thats kinda depressing bro, just like petshops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Climax598;1757136]The girls in shop are commodity they parade in front of you to be selected for your pleasure. The only thing is the girls price are not auction to the higher bidders. One WL told me she is selling herself like a animal in the pet shop hoping a guy will select her.[/QUOTE

If you see sex as something so precious and sacred then you're bound to view it as something disgusting when woman sell their bodies for sex. Unfortunately the people with these views tend to denigrate the woman who do this as subhuman and call them horrible names. I find these kind of people and their attitudes the most disgusting things on the earth and I find nothing wrong with the working girls at all actually. I like them, I find them beautiful and they don't need to apologise to anybody. Would you rather burn your youth working for a pittance in a restaurant or a retail shop? But its honest work if you don't sell your body the moral people would say. Fuck off and keep your morals to yourself and stop trying to pretend you're saving the world when all you're doing is degrading people.
    If the girls incorporate these values within themselves then thats the saddest thing of all because they are taught to be self loathing.They aren't suitable to be in this job. Some girls love the sex. I've met them. Some girls like the flexibility of the lifestyle, they work and then they play. There's all sorts of girls in the business. Some of the smarter ones do it for a few years and disappear after they've reached their financial goals. To tar the whole enterprise as one sided exploitation is just a load of crap. When you criminalize it thats when the police and the pimps and the gangs get involved and thats when it turns to shit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    When the dress comes off?
    That's nothing.
    What about when the merkin comes off?
    It's a bittersweet moment actually.
    Glass half full or half empty, maybe it's the best of both worlds, or a case of having your cake and eating it too ... cliches , gotta love 'em

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    When the dress comes off?
    That's nothing.
    What about when the merkin comes off?
    It's a bittersweet moment actually.
    Glass half full or half empty, maybe it's the best of both worlds, or a case of having your cake and eating it too ... cliches , gotta love 'em
    WTF I never heard of a merkin. Had to google it man. I'm a fan of neat trimmed bush. Have you ever lathered it with soap and run your fingers back and forth until the girls pussy got wet. Had this Korean girl who never shaved and it was delightful.

WTF I never heard of a merkin. Had to google it man. I'm a fan of neat trimmed bush. Have you ever lathered it with soap and run your fingers back and forth until the girls pussy got wet. Had this Korean girl who never shaved and it was delightful.
    when I have got to touching a girls pussy, it is wet because of what happened prior.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you see sex as something so precious and sacred then you're bound to view it as something disgusting when woman sell their bodies for sex. Unfortunately the people with these views tend to denigrate the woman who do this as subhuman and call them horrible names. I find these kind of people and their attitudes the most disgusting things on the earth and I find nothing wrong with the working girls at all actually. I like them, I find them beautiful and they don't need to apologise to anybody. Would you rather burn your youth working for a pittance in a restaurant or a retail shop? But its honest work if you don't sell your body the moral people would say. Fuck off and keep your morals to yourself and stop trying to pretend you're saving the world when all you're doing is degrading people.
    If the girls incorporate these values within themselves then thats the saddest thing of all because they are taught to be self loathing.They aren't suitable to be in this job. Some girls love the sex. I've met them. Some girls like the flexibility of the lifestyle, they work and then they play. There's all sorts of girls in the business. Some of the smarter ones do it for a few years and disappear after they've reached their financial goals. To tar the whole enterprise as one sided exploitation is just a load of crap. When you criminalize it thats when the police and the pimps and the gangs get involved and thats when it turns to shit.
    Words of wisdom from a true gentleman!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got case where massive scars on both breasts where implants have being removed. Good face and body.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me the best experience has been with the ones who are not models or extremely looking - as then they are performing instead.
    Like they say - only a a mediocre person performs at his best.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It happens. I was too polite to walk out on once or twice

I just choose to get a massage + hj instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I am not perfect myself I don’t mind the imperfections of your average lady. My most memorable moments have been with girls who were just average girls. The better looking ones thought that they were doing me a favour to play with an old guy like me. Some of my worst experiences have been with very attractive women and that goes for if I am paying them or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12