Thread: Cassie - sexy hot, full of energy and talkative.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cassie - sexy hot, full of energy and talkative.

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville

02 9807 8825

0498 100 011

Sex Worker's Name: Cassie

Session Date: Sunday 21/06/2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $460 diamond, 2 hours

Estimated Age: 25

Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese

Hair Colour: long, wavey and looked redish brown.

Eyes Colour: brown

Skin Colour: light

Height: approx 158cm

Body Shape: Super slim, tight, delicious booty and C cups.

Kissing Available: girl loves to dfk!

Blowjob: BBBJ (diamond)

DATY: she loves it.

Overall Looks: pictures and video are legit.

Overall Performance: PSE 100% and she doesn't quit.

Her pictures looked familiar because I saw them on Ginza ages ago, I asked her if she worked elsewhere and she confirmed it was Ginza.

When she entered I couldn't believe how hot she was, her body and hair made her look irresistible. She was wearing a black push up, booty shorts and high heels.

We both undressed and entered the shower where she gave me a quick wash.

We started with some dfk which was sloppy and full of tongue, it was a huge turn on and she loves her dfk and really gets into it. Down for some daty, her pussy was sweet and responsive with little stubble.

While eating her out my hands were exploring those perky perfect tits, she said that her nipples were alittle ticklish so I couldn't enjoy them as much as I wanted..I was a little disappointed :/ I do love to suck tits and couldn't so was the only negative for me.

On to the BBBJ, it was excellent. She started with just the head and then went full machine gun style, I let her suck for as long as she wanted and I'm sure she would have for the entire session.

On with the dom and her on top was a insane sight, those tits bouncing up and down and her hair loose going wild was worth the price of admission alone.

A load down after a solid pounding I wanted to take a break, it gave her time to have a smoke. She is very talkative and like others have said the only time she doesn't talk is with a dick in her mouth or moaning away when being pleasured.

She asked if I wanted CIM and I thought "yes, yes please". Onto more BBBJ which was again excellent but no ClM as I couldn't get over the line again.

We chilled out talked more until time was up.

Side note:

Shes from Melbourne so won't be here for long.

She definitely knows she hot and loves to flaunt it, she kept on talking about how small, slim and nice her tits and ass are - this might be a turn off for some.

If you're after a super hot girl with energy for days, give her a visit!

Thanks for the review Arnie_Fan!

See you soon!!

Cassie here tonight!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Awesome AR Anrie fan. Wow can’t believe you did 2 hours. I’d be dead tired after that hahahaha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah I remember Cassie. Saw her last year. That girl really loves to talk! It's non-stop! LOL!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Awesome AR Anrie fan. Wow can’t believe you did 2 hours. I’d be dead tired after that hahahaha.
    You're giving me to much credit, I spent more timing getting oral and giving it compared to the main course .

I'd say 30 mins were spent just chilling because I hate having to watch the clock and rush that's why I tend to book 90 mins or more.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah I remember Cassie. Saw her last year. That girl really loves to talk! It's non-stop! LOL!
    She's a talker and I didn't mind it, helps break the ice, if it makes her comfortable than chances are she's more responsive and I'm down with that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    when does she fly back to Melbourne

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataor View Post
    when does she fly back to Melbourne
    Either a month or when she hits her required $'s.