Thread: Magic Molly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Magic Molly

After spending time with the Thai Princess a couple of days ago I booked another Thai girl whose name is Molly.

For me I have had bad experiences with Thai ML’s who are normally money first and service a distant second.

The Thai Princess changed that for me. Could I get the quinella with Thai girls at 42g?

Lets go on the journey.

Thai Molly

She breezed into the waiting cubicle with lots of froth and bubble. A very cute girl who is knee high to a grasshopper. Wearing a standard LBD, Molly is In high heels and even with these she is lucky to come up to my shoulders. She is less than a size 6. Her hair is shoulder length and dyed auburn. She is pretty.
    The picture of her on the website is probably not accurate (her face is not shown). Molly is more cute and smaller than what the photo shows.

The Bedroom

Molly is a dynamo, chatty, and singing with the song which is being piped through to the room. She kicks off her heels and then approaches me for a hug. She wraps her arms around me and looks me in the eyes with her eyes twinkling. I place my lips on hers and she kisses me back. A soft sensual passionate kiss. Molly has succulent lips, full, soft and wet. A great start to the one hour.
    We unlocked lips and she says to me lets shower.

The Shower

We both rip off our clothes and make a hasty entrance into the shower. The water temperature is cold, so whilst we are waiting for the water to heat up we continue with passionate kissing and hugging.
    We quickly deal with the soaping and washing and then dry off while she continues to talk about herself. Her English is great. This girl is a real pro. She is totally engaged with her customer, making me feel relaxed and comfortable.

The Intimacy

I am not going into the detail, just the summary.

The passionate kissing is sensual, her tongue is not active and just the way I enjoy.

Molly is a compact little girl, with wonderful B cup breasts, zero fat, and silky smooth skin. The Thai girls have amazing skin and Molly is no different.

DATY with her is a pleasure. Molly has a small vagina in line with her compact body. Her girly bits are lovely and each of these bits is responsive to soft kissing and licking. She leaks cum juice in litres. The bed sheet is soaked and has leaked through to the bed. Molly’s orgasmic moans were quite a turn on as her stomach muscles contracted violently during each one.

Molly has a lovely BBBJ technique, which is a great turn on. Very enjoyable. If I was a two-shot-in-one-hour man I could have let go into her mouth.

Molly is a very professional lover. She is very happy to hand over the run sheet to me and is very engaging during intercourse. She loves eye contact and continues with lots of passionate kissing.

We moved through slow and deep and then quickened the pace until I was able to blow into the bag. Lots of kissing and hugging in the post coital bliss.

When the alarm went off and we unlocked ourselves, she grabs my arm and looks me in the eye and says “you made me cum”. (I did know that, and it was nice to hear her say it too). I guess Molly did not have to say that, yet it seemed very genuine.

The Summary

Molly is the ultimate fuck buddy. A no strings attached girl who is very minimalistic with her compliments and does not make any promises.

She is cute, has personality plus, and, as I said above, is a high quality lover.

These two experiences with these Thai girls will put pressure on my three Chinese regulars.

Once again thanks to 42 The Nightshade for providing this honey for us to enjoy.

Thanks for the after report Zinzan! Glad you had a good time here with Molly

Molly is back!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42