Thread: Amy - hot uni student, all the looks but slightly lacking delivery

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amy - hot uni student, all the looks but slightly lacking delivery

Ok - busting the review cherry, here we go...

Last time I went into this shop was years ago, when 501 was booked out. I was greeted by someone’s great grandmother. She was super keen to get started, I was super keen to GTFO - dropped a smoke bomb and exited quick smart.

Well, needs as needs must, and 501 appears to be no longer, so I decided to poke my head into 447 again.

O.M.G.

I am greeted by Amy. Jesus. She’s young, she’s gorgeous, she’s wearing cheesecloth, I feel faint... Has this place gone legit? She’s too stunning. But fuck it, I have to try. So, In for the massage - quick check - undies on or off? Off. We might be in business here.

My massage experience is great, good pressure, nimble fingers. And then, the question. We are definitely in business.

Here’s where we drop off. The view... great view. In fact, the view is amazing. Very tidy, 10/10 looks and presentation. however, the participation level is possible an area for future growth. Delivering the outcome, but with the engagement of a checkout chick scanning cans of black and gold beans in a grotty old supermarket.

Big question - would I go for another round? Well... no. My all time favourite (Jacquie at 501) might not have been a supermodel, but her effort and participation was amazingly mindblowingly phenominal, Amy’s pretty face and beautiful physique were appreciate, but not enough to justify a rerun.

Thank you for sharing your story; I think it's essential to discuss this. For me, the inner aspect is also more important than just a beautiful face and a toned body. I have always strived to be a more profound person than most people around me, so I have never paid much attention to appearance. Recently, I started ordering special supplements in food to get my body to like myself more and not drown in insecurity. By the way, I ordered through China post ems tracking and was surprised that there is a function for monitoring parcels by card. In general, I wish you good luck and a lot of health

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by richashon View Post
    Thank you for sharing your story; I think it's essential to discuss this. For me, the inner aspect is also more important than just a beautiful face and a toned body. I have always strived to be a more profound person than most people around me, so I have never paid much attention to appearance. Recently, I started ordering special supplements in food to get my body to like myself more and not drown in insecurity. By the way, I ordered through China post ems tracking and was surprised that there is a function for monitoring parcels by card. In general, I wish you good luck and a lot of health
    I mean for SPAM its kind of creative.........