Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something really weird happened to me

Junior Member(有D料到)

Something really weird happened to me

I would say I never had a connecting sex with a woman,
    Until today.

I went to an RnT shop and ML was giving me a fantastic massage,
    I felt obligated to do something in return.
    I fingered her while she was giving me HJ, as both of us got intense,
    We kissed and caressed eachother.
    ML stopped giving me HJ and started to merely enjoy my fingering.
    Eventually she insisted me to DATY, and she were shaking and moaning.
    I was getting really hornier than ever as well looking at her, then she and I clicked so much
    We fucked on the spot. Didn’t pay extra except for the massage.

I would assume this happens but I am very sure she wouldn’t do this with every customer.
    It was a very special moment and unexpected as we both said.

But I still have little(very little) doubts,
    Could this be her some sort of tactic to get regulars?
    Or whatever it could be. Is this rare?

Banned
    Buddy accept it for what it was... a rare moment of chemistry where you enjoyed each other

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not rare bro.

Has happened a few times to me and my mates as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    I would say I never had a connecting sex with a woman,
    Until today.

I went to an RnT shop and ML was giving me a fantastic massage,
    I felt obligated to do something in return.
    I fingered her while she was giving me HJ, as both of us got intense,
    We kissed and caressed eachother.
    ML stopped giving me HJ and started to merely enjoy my fingering.
    Eventually she insisted me to DATY, and she were shaking and moaning.
    I was getting really hornier than ever as well looking at her, then she and I clicked so much
    We fucked on the spot. Didn’t pay extra except for the massage.

I would assume this happens but I am very sure she wouldn’t do this with every customer.
    It was a very special moment and unexpected as we both said.

But I still have little(very little) doubts,
    Could this be her some sort of tactic to get regulars?
    Or whatever it could be. Is this rare?
    1. You just had sex that you didn't pay for....
    If that's her tactic, send me her name and address so I can check if it's normal...
    FFS...
    2. Did you slip on the dom or was it bbfs?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When a woman get horny nothing will stop her from getting a good fuck. This happen to me before with a young thai girl at massage place. No extra tip and she was smiling/happy and give me a good bye kiss. After that never see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    1. You just had sex that you didn't pay for....
    If that's her tactic, send me her name and address so I can check if it's normal...
    FFS...
    2. Did you slip on the dom or was it bbfs?

Jeez I am not complaining at all.
    Had my own dom with me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    When a woman get horny nothing will stop her from getting a good fuck. This happen to me before with a young thai girl at massage place. No extra tip and she was smiling/happy and give me a good bye kiss. After that never see her again.
    Why do you suggest to never see her again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Buddy accept it for what it was... a rare moment of chemistry where you enjoyed each other
    Of course.
    As I said it was very first time of connecting sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Standard ML ploy no. 27.
    Suss out a naive newbie sucker.
    Give him a freebie (no big deal for her - 27,841 other guys have already been there)
    Get him hooked.
    Then start gradually sucking every dollar out of his wallet, then every drop of blood from his veins, then every chunk of marrow from his bones ... then eat his brain ... those zombie MLs are ruthless and cunning.
    Damn! They are good!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Standard ML ploy no. 27.
    Suss out a naive newbie sucker.
    Give him a freebie (no big deal for her - 27,841 other guys have already been there)
    Get him hooked.
    Then start gradually sucking every dollar out of his wallet, then every drop of blood from his veins, then every chunk of marrow from his bones ... then eat his brain ... those zombie MLs are ruthless and cunning.
    Damn! They are good!
    Haha
    Imagine there was actually a bible for it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Why do you suggest to never see her again?
    I want to see her again but she was gone like vinish.
    Shop say she not working here anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Once happen to me first time visit the girl. Straight to play no part 1 ....she let me finger her nd she ask me to fck her so I got my comdon out and then lol she changed her mind . So I play around her anus nd we had anal sex....it was my first time shit it was good....she didn't ask for money. I Saw her for long time.....good time.

I tip her on my way out anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Once happen to me first time visit the girl. Straight to play no part 1 ....she let me finger her nd she ask me to fck her so I got my comdon out and then lol she changed her mind . So I play around her anus nd we had anal sex....it was my first time shit it was good....she didn't ask for money. I Saw her for long time.....good time.

The ML didn't ask for any money in return for anal sex. Was she drunk? Thai?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Good on you Mr. Woods. What a gentleman, not take for granted. Well done mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not much to lose if STi

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The ML didn't ask for any money in return for anal sex. Was she drunk? Thai?
    A werid thing happen nd what a coincidence - my punting buddy on the forum he went in right after me I later find out. After a few PMS exchange. His a bit piss nd annoyed
    " no fcking wonder lol shes just lay there next to me the whole bloody session didn't lift a fingers you bastard worked her to hard " hahaha.

Thank you mr Leslie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Getting free sex in a massage joint is rare and don’t let bros tell you it’s not! While I’m only 1 data point, been punting for 10 years, only ever got free bbbj!
    Hate to say it but something must be wrong with you.... but you aren't missing out on that much. Fucking on those shitty narrow massage tables isn't that enjoyable anyway! I would say there is zero point trying to get a fuck in a massage place... just go FS place if you want a fuck.

I don't get why guys bring condoms into massage place? Seriously hoping to fuck a ML on those shitty tables, with mostly no showers, to skimp on a few FS dollars? And yes all the encounters me and my friends have had are all BBFS in massage places because we just simply don't go to massage with a plan to fuck the ML! We go there cos we want to relax and don't feel like fucking but as the OP said one thing leads to another.

It happens often enough i can say everyone i personally know that has been to massage has fucked. One of my friends even pushed the girl off his cock because she just put it in and didn't have a condom. Another mate fucked 4 different girls at the same place on four consecutive visits!.. that record lasted five years and was only broken by one of us this year but at a mix of different shops over the span of probably a year.

Not all glorified happy stories to be fair. A mate caught chlamydia and some of us ended up dating a few MLs that didn't last.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Hate to say it but something must be wrong with you.... but you aren't missing out on that much. Fucking on those shitty narrow massage tables isn't that enjoyable anyway! I would say there is zero point trying to get a fuck in a massage place... just go FS place if you want a fuck.

I don't get why guys bring condoms into massage place? Seriously hoping to fuck a ML on those shitty tables, with mostly no showers, to skimp on a few FS dollars? And yes all the encounters me and my friends have had are all BBFS in massage places because we just simply don't go to massage with a plan to fuck the ML! We go there cos we want to relax and don't feel like fucking but as the OP said one thing leads to another.

It happens often enough i can say everyone i personally know that has been to massage has fucked. One of my friends even pushed the girl off his cock because she just put it in and didn't have a condom. Another mate fucked 4 different girls at the same place on four consecutive visits!.. that record lasted five years and was only broken by one of us this year but at a mix of different shops over the span of probably a year.

Not all glorified happy stories to be fair. A mate caught chlamydia and some of us ended up dating a few MLs that didn't last.
    I think having sex on a massage bed is thoroughly enjoyable! It beats the boring old bedroom any day for me... With every finger in every orifice of hers, cock going in and out of her mouth at a furious speed, then switching to standing mish, standing doggy, alternating with her head dangling over the bed, face fucking and fisting her at the same time...

The room is filled with raucous sounds of the squeaking, noisy racket that the bed legs make, the edge of the bed knocking against the adjoining room, and the moaning of your ML at the top of her lungs...

The atmosphere is then complete with the mirrors fogging up on the wall, being told to keep it down by the shop keeper and the finale of her squirting of her cum all over the sheet and my cum all in her mouth... It is fucking hot...!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A werid thing happen nd what a coincidence - my punting buddy on the forum he went in right after me I later find out. After a few PMS exchange. His a bit piss nd annoyed
    " no fcking wonder lol shes just lay there next to me the whole bloody session didn't lift a fingers you bastard worked her to hard " hahaha.

Thank you mr Leslie.
    And that's... how you do it...!!! Hahaha!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I think having sex on a massage bed is thoroughly enjoyable! It beats the boring old bedroom any day for me... With every finger in every orifice of hers, cock going in and out of her mouth at a furious speed, then switching to standing mish, standing doggy, alternating with her head dangling over the bed, face fucking and fisting her at the same time...

The room is filled with raucous sounds of the squeaking, noisy racket that the bed legs make, the edge of the bed knocking against the adjoining room, and the moaning of your ML at the top of her lungs...

The atmosphere is then complete with the mirrors fogging up on the wall, being told to keep it down by the shop keeper and the finale of herl squirting of her cum all over the sheet and my cum all in her mouth... It is fucking hot...!
    R&T never sounded so good.
    With a regular, cmk?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast