Elsa .... What a Goddess!

Person's Name : Elsa
    Establishment : 84a Hampden Rd, Artarmon

Date of Visit : Monday 24th June 2019

Girls Photos : Line "84aartarmon"
    Photo Genuine: Yes, 100%
    Hours of Business : 10 am till late
    Rates : $65 (1 hour, +tips)

Size/shape : Stunning/Attractive, slim body, C/D cup natural breasts. Beautiful long brown hair
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Review:

This must be the 4th or so visit to see Elsa and it just gets better every single time. I'd like to keep her a secret, but that wouldnt be fair.

Elsa is an absolutely stunning ML. She has this amazing sexy, sultry look that boggles the mind makes you lose any sense of logic. Well, at least that is what happens to me She is of medium height, slim build, stunning body with beautiful large natural breasts. Importantly she is a very sweet, genuine and friendly person. Treat her nicely and hopefully you'll receive the same back.

Elsa greets me with a big hug and hello, saying she is glad to see me again. We get straight into the massage. Good skills in the massage department. Quite firm and strong and can get into all the right places to soothe any sore areas you might have. Elsa and I chat a lot about things, thailand, thai food and all sorts of stuff. Such a kind heart and easy to talk to. Strong, firm, thai massage style. Not rushed and very thorough. I could have left very happy just after the massage alone.

30 mins in we move into part two. Elsa starts a naked body slide with me face down. It is hard not to lose any sort of control at this point. Very slow and soft and really gets you ready. Turning over now and the body slide continues in all sorts of ways, directions that words cant describe. Elsa does not rush part two and likes to make sure it doesnt end too soon, that's assuming you can hold out that long, which isn't easy with Elsa in control. Without going into much further detail, I thoroughly enjoyed part two, finished off with a reverse cowgirl HJ that pushed me over the edge effortlessly, something are just too good to handle!!
    Thorough clean up and a nice thank you, cuddle, hug to end the session. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Elsa is amazing.

QE.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Thanks for the review, any special after 4th visits?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been to this place without any booking and a random girl I had was fantastic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Elsa is very cute, has beautiful eyes, and a lovely young body... Very impressive frame, and smooth body all over... Passable massage, not as hard as I'm use to from most Thais... Shame that she was a tad shy... So had limitations on play... A little too innocent for me this session... Perhaps if was only our first date... At least I've satisfied my curiosity... After being drawn to her eyes on the roster...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Elsa is very cute, has beautiful eyes, and a lovely young body... Very impressive frame, and smooth body all over... Passable massage, not as hard as I'm use to from most Thais... Shame that she was a tad shy... So had limitations on play... A little too innocent for me this session... Perhaps if was only our first date... At least I've satisfied my curiosity... After being drawn to her eyes on the roster...
    Elsa sounds lovely

Cmk, I saw another lady from 84 Artarmon. Same deal. Novice massage, but so shy so I really didnt see the point in returning. I left wondering, what did I just pay money for?
    Much prefer sexy woman who has some idea what she is doing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Elsa sounds lovely

Cmk, I saw another lady from 84 Artarmon. Same deal. Novice massage, but so shy so I really didnt see the point in returning. I left wondering, what did I just pay money for?
    I think we're spoilt by all the other naughty MLs in other shops in Sydney... And we're used to them being overly professional... Sometimes a bit of innocence is refreshing and we have to remind ourselves that they're just starting out too...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Elsa sounds lovely

Unfortunately Elsa has moved on from 84a.
    What a shame, because she is an absolute gem.

Wish I knew where she moved to, I know she had a long commute to work, maybe closer to home? Or even just in the city?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she has been working @ 9s. And now she is back to 84a. Let's go!