Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holland park ssds

Senior Member(無間使者)

holland park ssds

went here today, was told ok for 45 mins as busy.. fine.. but into the room undress and wait 11 mins for the lady to return!!
    well time is short but i let it slide as im expecting a nice massage but alas this was not to be.. the lady started to rub and push on
    my back with one hand!! im thinking whats going on? so put up my head to see her texting a phone in the other hand! fuck im paying
    good money for a half assed massage, then it rings and she stops everything to answer a punter wanting to know whos on and whats
    available, i'm just laying there thinking bullshit!! so i get up and start to get dressed as its not going to be any fun at all!!! ohh whats wrong?
    i say i came to have a massage not listen to you taking bookings well 55 for 45 mins not cheep and i accepted money back and went to stanley st
    and had a lovely time!! small jap !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Geeez thats unusual for sunshine, normally very attentive. Thats usually the shit u get with POs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had this same issue at the touch high gate hill store. Except she was on private messaging with some friend. Everytime i looked up or moved my head she woud quickly put it down. Made it a cat and mouse game for her where i would move just to make her put phone down. She got the hint after 10 min

Banned
    Pork chop with unkempt wild muff smell like Peking duck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    meant to be thai mix!! tara !! pity but more chinese than thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good for you standing up, too many lying down. Shops are taking punters for granted. Unless you walking in throwing too much cash over the asking price you get shit service. Had same service twice SSDS. Never been back in 12 months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow, surprised they offered money back, i would have taken it also.
    yep for the money you pay it should be 100% service, most of these girls think slap on the oil roll you over and get a $100 , NEXT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    all my experiences here are positive but not great, however I cannot convince myself back there

every time I go it's one punter after another, girls are worn out and don't seem enthusiastic anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Spread the love around

The strategy, that perhaps we should all adopt, to counter the problem of tired overworked ML's is to try the new ones ie go to a different shop everytime. If we, as punters, are using all the available stock, then it follows that the pool will get bigger. Or is my logic flawed?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfnhalf View Post
    The strategy, that perhaps we should all adopt, to counter the problem of tired overworked ML's is to try the new ones ie go to a different shop everytime. If we, as punters, are using all the available stock, then it follows that the pool will get bigger. Or is my logic flawed?
    That might be true but not all punters are adventurous, a lot of us are conservative people who prefers stability and guaranteed results, so keep seeing the same proven pool of talents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to SSDS Holland Park some weeks ago.
    ML was ok, but a bit uppity and pricey.
    Left ok ... But not overly impressed to return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know what happened to the korean girl ella that used to work here? seems like she went on a holiday and never came back..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where Nina went?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    Anyone know where Nina went?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate, that's a shame

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did I see when I drove past the other day the ATM has gone from out the front??

Another example of the big banks not looking after the............little man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Did I see when I drove past the other day the ATM has gone from out the front??

Another example of the big banks not looking after the............little man.
    probably sick of having to fill it up 3 times a day from SSDS punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah noticed a old massage joint carina same uses to have a atm outside but now gone was so bloody handy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    probably sick of having to fill it up 3 times a day from SSDS punters
    or the stop taking langer than normal due to service requirements.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not the best place with withdraw cash- leaving a bread crumb trail of where you have been - even if it's not important now, might be in the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast