Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holland park ssds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    not the best place with withdraw cash- leaving a bread crumb trail of where you have been - even if it's not important now, might be in the future
    I'd just say i was going across the road to the pub to play the pokies. Lost every time though, funny that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually I bet the regulars in the pub have a bit of fun watching who visits the shop. Not a bad pub actually, I've only been a few times but I like the way it's set up with plenty of comfy armchairs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Banks are removing stand alone ATM's left right and centre. It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere now to withdraw cash. Just another way they can save some $ because apparently $5+ billion dollars profit a year isn't enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Banks are removing stand alone ATM's left right and centre. It's getting harder and harder to find somewhere now to withdraw cash. Just another way they can save some $ because apparently $5+ billion dollars profit a year isn't enough.
    $5billion + profit is small as a percentage of their Assets. ATM's have a lot of ongoing costs attached to them and the more popular they are, the greater those costs. Try going to Woolworth or Coles, they are happy to give you cash.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    $5billion + profit is small as a percentage of their Assets. ATM's have a lot of ongoing costs attached to them and the more popular they are, the greater those costs. Try going to Woolworth or Coles, they are happy to give you cash.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    I'm well aware of all that. Many years ago in a different life I used to work for one. Once upon a time they used to be customer service focused. But those days are long gone.

I was merely making a comment on why the ATM's outside of shops were disappearing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder how long it will b before the only choice we have for shop payments is to wave our phs over the girls ph. Prob not a bad idea as would'nt have to worry about only having 50s then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wont be too far down the track - bills banning cash transaction over $10k just passed the lower house - i hope it stop dead in the senate - otherwise the government and banks soon will have a clear idea what you do and all.

its a classic frog in a pot situation - next to come is $5k, $1k then $100 - Suddenly the Chinese Social Credit system doesnt seem that remote....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an interesting one here recently, massage with K***, on the flip, she hands me a small bottle of dettol hand sanitiser and motions for me to wash my hands.

Massage: one of the best i've had recently, strong, firm, hit all the right knots.
    WIR: last day for her according to wechat
    Price: standard pricing
    X Factor: great chat
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had this happen couple of shops I don’t mind good hygiene but had it happen at GIB while back she put on my balls and shaft before HJ blood was burning wasn’t happy that time I tell ya

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The really good performers are able to do this during the massage by using sanitiser when they get to your hands. Nothing spoils the mood more than interrupting a sensual massage to discuss $$$ or hygiene.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    some girls are very attractive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also had the hand sanitiser at a cheap shop recently..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I kind of like the idea of hand sanitiser. . to think of how many guys they have been touching before me. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12