Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: marrying a ML/WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

marrying a ML/WL

dear fellow punters

to celebrate my 999 th post, I'll sing 999 roses song and ask this question.

this is a question to punters who have decided to marry a ML/WL who met at shops. asking for curiosity sake cuz we all have that thought in our mind when you liked a girl. it's not that I'm planning to marry one or planning to date one, though I did think about dating a WL/ML before but never actually did it because I wouldn't be able to stand the facts that she's blowing/fucking dozens of guys everyday, it's just hard to find a trust with WL/ML, you never know what is real and what is bullshit (to keep customers coming back), and more importantly I can't quit punting

dating a WL/ML is one thing, marrying one is taking it to a whole next level (provided that you know your WL/ML background). have any of you done that? how do you even cope with the nature of her jobs that she needs to satisfy other men. does the marriage even last?

Banned
    Buddy... you’ve pretty much answered your own question
    The girls make their money.. they move on... keep the secret and hopefully have nice lives

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think 50% success rate like normal marriage. Ask Shane he knows

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm gonna be very careful and selective about my next post cuz it's my 1000th post, it's gotta be very interesting, mind blowing, eye catching, next big thing to celebrate for
    oh wait a second, this is my 1000th post, god damn it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Buddy... you’ve pretty much answered your own question
    The girls make their money.. they move on... keep the secret and hopefully have nice lives
    there must be some members in this forum who have married a WL/ML, hope he will share his experience. some guys are just completely tolerant to the girl's job like Assandlegs, he has no pulse of jealousy

I heard on radio recently a bloke married/engaged a stripper, he had doubts the whole time knowing she's giving "extras" to customers, he knew cuz he got it from her himself and that's how they met and hooked up

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I'm gonna be very careful and selective about my next post cuz it's my 1000th post, it's gotta be very interesting, mind blowing, eye catching, next big thing to celebrate for
    oh wait a second, this is my 1000th post, god damn it
    Congratulations xboyx!!

1,001 posts, that’s awesome ! Welcome to the Club !

dear fellow punters

to celebrate my 999 th post, I'll sing 999 roses song and ask this question.

this is a question to punters who have decided to marry a ML/WL who met at shops. asking for curiosity sake cuz we all have that thought in our mind when you liked a girl. it's not that I'm planning to marry one or planning to date one, though I did think about dating a WL/ML before but never actually did it because I wouldn't be able to stand the facts that she's blowing/fucking dozens of guys everyday, it's just hard to find a trust with WL/ML, you never know what is real and what is bullshit (to keep customers coming back), and more importantly I can't quit punting

dating a WL/ML is one thing, marrying one is taking it to a whole next level (provided that you know your WL/ML background). have any of you done that? how do you even cope with the nature of her jobs that she needs to satisfy other men. does the marriage even last?
    Mate, haven’t you asked these lines of questions before ?? Like when a ML/WL asked you out? Do you like a ML/WL, now you are asking marrying one, does that progression deeper into a relationship a real life reflection of something going on at your own backyard?

No need to answer that but I’ll try to answer yours if I may:

Have actually known quite a few MLs who had married a former punter, or a punter she met at the shop. Had also seen two parties got together on certain arrangement for visa purpose . And myself in fact attended one of marriage ceremony and a reception! No names please but some ended very badly and some might be still together- as I no longer kept in touch or the MLs not working any more so no updates.

But at a certain point while the couples were still together, the guys knew what’s going on and they seemed to have accepted that it’s a job the MLs had to do to keep the earnings. Some MLs might change or restrict the extras she would be offering after she married or involved with a bf like no more FS and bj and only nude hj! But then again, I’m usually Not a FS guy in RnT shops so don’t take my comments as the norm. Luckily , most MLs if still working seemed to be OK with Spanish ! That’s all I’m after anyway.

Now, I suppose if the MLs are working in RnT there could still be some boundaries the women might keep for her men, no such luxury in FS shops of course, so that could be a totally different ball game when sucking and fucking in every session .

Any more question ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, haven’t you asked these lines of questions before ?? Like when a ML/WL asked you out? Do you like a ML/WL, now you are asking marrying one, does that progression deeper into a relationship a real life reflection of something going on at your own backyard?

No need to answer that but I’ll try to answer yours if I may:

Have actually known quite a few MLs who had married a former punter, or a punter she met at the shop. Had also seen two parties got together on certain arrangement for visa purpose . And myself in fact attended one of marriage ceremony and a reception! No names please but some ended very badly and some might be still together- as I no longer kept in touch or the MLs not working any more so no updates.

But at a certain point while the couples were still together, the guys knew what’s going on and they seemed to have accepted that it’s a job the MLs had to do to keep the earnings. Some MLs might change or restrict the extras she would be offering after she married or involved with a bf like no more FS and bj and only nude hj! But then again, I’m usually Not a FS guy in RnT shops so don’t take my comments as the norm. Luckily , most MLs if still working seemed to be OK with Spanish ! That’s all I’m after anyway.

Now, I suppose if the MLs are working in RnT there could still be some boundaries the women might keep for her men, no such luxury in FS shops of course, so that could be a totally different ball game when sucking and fucking in every session .

Any more question ?
    I have one sir... did you catch the bouquet ...

P.S in years long past, had a couple of serious entanglements one with a girl working FS the other ML.. read FS. One led to a marriage of convenience the other an enduring friendship. Names dates times irrelevant

What I can say on reflection is the time Spent with the woman who openly worked FS, though very clear limits on her service was much simpler and relaxed than with the ML.

What’s the feng shui meaning on my post count ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    What I can say on reflection is the time Spent with the woman who openly worked FS, though very clear limits on her service was much simpler and relaxed than with the ML.
    Why do you say that? Is that because everything was out in the open with the FS girl compared to the ML girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Why do you say that? Is that because everything was out in the open with the FS girl compared to the ML girl?
    Exactly. This been my experience with two women and not too generalise .

However the ML liked to think she was not a sex worker . And was unable to maintain a clear boundary with customers. Perhaps more personality than the nature of the work

I was aware of everything the ML would could provide .. as it turns out not everything 😂😂😂 but I’m not judging . Both were lovely women. Just they dealt with their time space and relationships differently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep i seriously considered marrying a ML. I made her quit the industry because she was 24 and hot as hell who was always fully booked.

Was with her for 5 years after she quit. She got a normal office job and started living off normal income even though i encouraged her to do modelling. We were happy so the thought was definitely there to marry as she was approaching 30.

I think culture was the main reason we didn't go through with it. Just trying to keep up with a blonde barbie doll was too hard for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Six years and 1000 posts here and he has to ask this questions again? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    I have one sir... did you catch the bouquet ...

P.S in years long past, had a couple of serious entanglements one with a girl working FS the other ML.. read FS. One led to a marriage of convenience the other an enduring friendship. Names dates times irrelevant

What’s the feng shui meaning on my post count ?
    Which post count Bro ?

As it went from 248 to 249 to 250 to 252 ?? Too hard to keep up man !

Anyway , for us Cantonese , only 248 and 249 could have any other meanings ........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Which post count Bro ?

Anyway , for us Cantonese , only 248 and 249 could have any other meanings ........
    Ya, 278 to 479 Cantonese meaning .......

Banned
    Which post count Bro ?

I was takin the piss gently ... on celebrating 1000 posts

However back. To my serious Q. Did you catch the bouquet at the wedding attended?

Banned
    there must be some members in this forum who have married a WL/ML, hope he will share his experience. some guys are just completely tolerant to the girl's job like Assandlegs, he has no pulse of jealousy

I heard on radio recently a bloke married/engaged a stripper, he had doubts the whole time knowing she's giving "extras" to customers, he knew cuz he got it from her himself and that's how they met and hooked up
    They might marry a guy who appears once at the club but not regulars. This is usually the same for regulars who go to shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They might marry a guy who appears once at the club but not regulars. This is usually the same for regulars who go to shops.
    Are you certain ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Which post count Bro ?

252 is a sign to go back and visit Stanmore... Hahaha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    I think culture was the main reason we didn't go through with it. Just trying to keep up with a blonde barbie doll was too hard for me.
    Cultural differences? I don't get it. Was she asian or was she a blonde aussie barbie doll as you say? If so then you are from the same culture, unless you are asian, which is unlikely because you just about never see an aussie woman with an asian guy. Plenty of the other way around though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Cultural differences? I don't get it. Was she asian or was she a blonde aussie barbie doll as you say? If so then you are from the same culture, unless you are asian, which is unlikely because you just about never see an aussie woman with an asian guy. Plenty of the other way around though.
    Totally get where you are coming from... i got asked heaps of times how i met my gf. I remember when she came into work looking for me and my PA asked me how the hell did i pick up a girl like Jennifer Hawkins. Every function i went to people had the WTF look on their faces. My mates would always say i am living the Asian guys dream.

What you said in reverse is also true.. I have 2 female cousins and they are both married to caucasians.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast