Thread: Gabby - My Irish Luck ☘️

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gabby - My Irish Luck ☘️

This shop never ceases to amaze me with their international bevy of beauties as again met Irish beauty Gabby and again ticked one off my European bucket list.

Could have book her earlier last week as I saw Brazilian Jess first then I saw her photos on WeChat after I made the session with Jess.

Rocked up on a rainy Tuesday afternoon and saw a gorgeous girl stepped in on the door as I was approaching the shop and I’m pretty sure it was her - tall and blonde.

Went in and greeted by a pretty lady at reception telling me Gabby is inside (I know with a cheeky smile on my face) and then the always lovely Penny came and ushered me into the room.

Now sitting in the chair naked and waiting in anticipation for a knock on the door and then she comes and greets me. Oh wow she is really tall and those amazing set of blue eyes!! I can’t believe my luck in meeting this beautiful woman.

Clothes off for her too and she is slim and sexy, with C cups and a piercing on one of the pairs. Neat and shaved down under and a perky butt to match.

Part 1

She is good in conversation and her personality just oozes with sex appeal. I really like her massage which she asked earlier to be soft to medium that is just right for me. She didn’t mind me touching her which I politely asked beforehand of course. She is really responsive to my touches and she returned the favour to me as well which lead to an awesome....

Part 2

She really knows her way in a man’s body and she works her charm well with those blue eyes and Irish accent making sure I’m happy and enjoying my time with her. Light kisses to my lips, neck and body makes me want to cum early but she edged me and a few more strokes and I am a happy man at the end. Whoa, another fantastic session!

WIR: Definitely a YES for me! She clearly met my expectations and experience awesome in an awesome RnT shop!

Disclaimer: Again YMMV folks!

Happy Punting Bros!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing bro. Looking forward to visit her. Any chance she work in the morning?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are welcome bro Kawaii. I don’t think she would work in the morning. She starts from 4 pm til closing time. Good luck on your visit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds good way to spend a rainy day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Gabby work Wednesdays and Fridays like Mia?

Damn it I don't want to go see her while Mia is working… lol

Banned
    Mia is fine don’t worry about that just come babe

Banned
    Gabby (4pm-9pm) *only appoinment

from Ireland 20yo 165cm student C cup Natural massage7/10 English 9/10 GFE 8/10
    Last edited by 202 Pyrmont Massage; 29-06-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    You've mistaken. Cause then I'd want to see both! Lol

Banned
    Looks fucking hot; imagine those pink polished nails gliding over your shaft!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    That’s the hesitation, sometimes will feel sorry to the regular when visiting new ML.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    You've mistaken. Cause then I'd want to see both! Lol
    Double dare it is. Gabby is for sure not to be missed. Will be waiting till she is on the roster again next

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard that 202 Pyrmont massage was sold and i can see that no more roaster are available, someone have more information on when they will reopen again?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea where she's moved ? 202 said she Quit !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pritham_Pri9 View Post
    Any idea where she's moved ? 202 said she Quit !
    Have not seen her on roster but it has been informed 202 will be moved to 200

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gabby Irish ☘️ - Got Lucky At The New Shop 200 Pyrmont

Heard the news that 202 Pyrmont Massage has transferred to next door 200 (formerly Pyrmont Medusa then Be Happy - I don’t know how they come up with names like these - it is fucking hilarious lol). Checked their roster on WeChat and guess who is on it - it is Gabby the pretty Irish lass - who just came back from a short break! It is indeed my Irish luck happening yesterday. Plus I also get to try the new shop’s facilities re: new rooms with showers. Sent a message to Penny and appointment was made. Oh boy, I can’t wait for my day to be done and pay a visit to this new place.

Rocked up with a few minutes to spare but this time I used the back door at Paternoster Row. I saw the setup on the former 200 Pyrmont website and it is discreet indeed. With ample parking at the rear of the building. Really nice, good for those punters who value privacy. Got buzzed in and saw Penny who I haven’t seen for awhile. We hugged and exchanged pleasantries and got the finances sorted at reception. Penny is the one in charge with this shop and she pull out all the stops to make it the best Massage Place possible. Still having a few renovations as well, with the reception area and some rooms need a bit of fixing.

Re-Intro

And there she was - coming out from one of the rooms is Gabby who is as gorgeous the last time I saw her. She gave me a very warm hug and a light kiss and I was so excited that I was speechless for a moment. She guided me in her arms as we go to the room and i was again amazed at the new rooms. Nice decor, mirror on the wall, shower room at the end - a really big upgrade from the previous shop. Big tick on my list! Gabby then excused herself as I was undressing to my birthday suit. As she went back inside the room she disrobe straight away and I can’t help but admire the view before me. Perky Cs, flat tummy, firm bum and shaved pussy. She is such a beauty...A sight to behold!

Part 1

Gabby and i had a chat how things are going and I am glad she is doing great. There is never a dull moment with this girl. She is good in conversation and her personality just oozes with sex appeal. She knew my style of massage which is soft to medium that is just right for me. Gabby then puts more oil on my back, shoulders and legs as she continue the massage using her fingers and elbows which I felt was good. A bit of a TT with the Lil Boi followed by a body slide which aroused me quite quickly after feeling her nipples on my back. She then whispered softly to me to flip over and relax...

Part 2

I guess everyone in the forum how good Gabby is when it comes to service and she definitely is the experience. She knows how to work her way to a mans body. While pouring oil on my chest she caresses my nipples with light touches of her fingernails. That got me going! She then playfully teases me as she massaged my balls and kisses my chest and knowing my cock is ready for action she just brushed past it and LFK me. I was moaning in anticipation and Gabby smiled and looked at me with those amazing set of blue eyes! She then slowly grabbed my cock and started stroking it while maintaining sexy eye contact. Oh my, it’s GFE in full effect here! She moved herself and sat beside me so I can have access to her pussy and play with her clit. I felt her getting wet and it made her moan too. It is a great feeling when you hear a girl moan by doing pussy play and she reciprocates the same way by grabbing and stroking your cock. Hard. After enjoying the mutual masturbation for quite awhile then, it’s time for me to let go. And what a fantastic finish it was!! Gabby made sure I was happy from beginning til the end.

The Aftermath

Thank God there is a shower in the room. No need for hot towels anymore. Took a quick hot shower and got dressed. I was feeling refreshed and relieved after the awesome session with Gabby. I thanked her for taking good care of me and likewise on her part for seeing her. Hugged and kissed her goodbye. Chatted with Penny for a little bit about the shop then she showed me on my way out. Happy. Relaxed. Joyful. Yes!!!

Conclusion

English/Communication: 10/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 10/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM.

This place is a must see for fellow punters.

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters!

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Shop Owner
    Hi guys we move to NEW shop in the next door 200 Harris st pyrmont welcome