Thread: Rui - still my fave

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rui - still my fave

I've been into 278 countless times since its open earlier this year, and I keep coming back for Rui every week, so I thought I write my first review

I made a booking to see her on Sunday, paid for the hour, and was told wait for her in the room.
    She came in, and as usual she greeted me with hugs and kisses. She's slim, and quite tall for asian, about 170, looking gorgeous as usual in her black lingerie and pony tail hair.

We chatted for a bit, then start dfk passionately. She undressed me slowly and I undo her lingerie.. then we went for shower, clean up and go to bed.

Sex was great, she knows how to make keep me aroused. We did dfk again, her hands were all over my body, catbath, rimming, oral, then all kind of position for sex, missionary, doggy, spooning, standing, until I blew my load in the dom.

After she clean up my lil bro, we rested for a bit, chatted, then she asked me if I can do it again, I said I wasn't sure but why not lets try.. so here we go doing it all over again, until the bell rang, she said "Don't worry about the bell, I want you to come," but unfortunately I was bit tired and didn't come the second round. But that is what I like about her, superb attitude, always friendly and smiling.

She works in Ginza mostly these days. Overall, still my favourite in 278/Ginza. Until next week..

Banned
    Must have been worthwhile for the rimming alone!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she must know exactly how your anus look like by now, square hole with ultra mega super duper huge pimple?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she must know exactly how your anus look like by now, square hole with ultra mega super duper huge pimple?
    Thats gross bro

Saw her pics, and it still has me piqued~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Rui move to the other shop? It looks like she just works few days per month and then I could not find Rui on the roster for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rui is back on Ginza roster