Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A terrible experience with Jenny

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar

Thumbs up A terrible experience with Jenny

I have been a DoS customer for quite a long time and my last visit was to meet Alex which was fantastic. So, I was a bit excited when I booked Jenny who is advertised as Indian (she said Nepal). I even checked if there are any reviews already- but may be because she is new, there weren’t any.

So, reached on time, paid for my usual 45 minutes and was lead to the room. After few moments (later I find out that it was 10.55) I hear a soft knock and the receptionist brought in Jenny. She looked beautiful- a short young girl with a nice smile and long hair. After initial greet she asked if you are here for massage or need extras! That was a great sign and I asked what’s on offer. She replied HJ for 50 and nude for 80. I agreed quickly and paid 90 as I didn’t have change.

We proceeded with a light chat and a few hugs and I felt a stiffness. I thought may be she is nervous, so tried to ease the situation and had a chat about she coming to Sydney etc. slowly proceeded to the next step of undressing, and them came the next surprise - the panty stays. At that point, I understood we are heading to a disappointing session. She has small perky boobs, but you can only see them! Anyway, I thought of not being rude and asked if she is interested in continuing and offered to leave, if not. She said not to leave and offered to give me a soft massage and said I will enjoy that. So, I obliged. What followed was an act very similar to drawing lines on my chest from the neck till the stomach. It was more than I could stand and got up from the table and started to put on my clothes. She pleaded not to leave and stay, and I did the next mistake - stayed. To cut the rest of the shit short, she started to rub my Johny looking at the clock in a slow and senseless way, and I tried to participate. About 10 minutes later, she gave a wicked smile and said time is over and moved away. Time was 11.40 at that time. I said the booking was for 45 minutes, and the reply was you came in at 11.55, and now it is only 1-2 minutes more left. I quickly dressed as there was nothing to clean up, told the reception it was bad and left.

I think this will be worst punt in recent years!
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    I have been a DoS customer for quite a long time and my last visit was to meet Alex which was fantastic. So, I was a bit excited when I booked Jenny who is advertised as Indian (she said Nepal). I even checked if there are any reviews already- but may be because she is new, there weren’t any.

So, reached on time, paid for my usual 45 minutes and was lead to the room. After few moments (later I find out that it was 10.55) I hear a soft knock and the receptionist brought in Jenny. She looked beautiful- a short young girl with a nice smile and long hair. After initial greet she asked if you are here for massage or need extras! That was a great sign and I asked what’s on offer. She replied HJ for 50 and nude for 80. I agreed quickly and paid 90 as I didn’t have change.

We proceeded with a light chat and a few hugs and I felt a stiffness. I thought may be she is nervous, so tried to ease the situation and had a chat about she coming to Sydney etc. slowly proceeded to the next step of undressing, and them came the next surprise - the panty stays. At that point, I understood we are heading to a disappointing session. She has small perky boobs, but you can only see them! Anyway, I thought of not being rude and asked if she is interested in continuing and offered to leave, if not. She said not to leave and offered to give me a soft massage and said I will enjoy that. So, I obliged. What followed was an act very similar to drawing lines on my chest from the neck till the stomach. It was more than I could stand and got up from the table and started to put on my clothes. She pleaded not to leave and stay, and I did the next mistake - stayed. To cut the rest of the shit short, she started to rub my Johny looking at the clock in a slow and senseless way, and I tried to participate. About 10 minutes later, she gave a wicked smile and said time is over and moved away. Time was 11.40 at that time. I said the booking was for 45 minutes, and the reply was you came in at 11.55, and now it is only 1-2 minutes more left. I quickly dressed as there was nothing to clean up, told the reception it was bad and left.

10:55 to 11:40 sounds like 45mins to me..... I'm still trying to figure out whats wrong with the time you mention apart from the 11:55 typo?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha Ha Ha. Sorry to hear about this. A bit confused with the last mentioned time 11:55, should that be 10:55?

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    10:55 to 11:40 sounds like 45mins to me..... I'm still trying to figure out whats wrong with the time you mention apart from the 11:55 typo?
    It was least of my problem compared to the rest of the service. Just mentioned because I think I started only at 11. Again, that was A non issue :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for TOFTT.

What, if anything, was DOS's response?

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Sorry to hear this but thanks for the warning/review, I'll certainly be avoiding her!

"She replied HJ for 50 and nude for 80." - this should have been a red flag for you. Isn't it always $50 for nude HJ?
    I agree. At one point I even got up to leave. But it was a day when dick made all decisions!!

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Thanks for TOFTT.

What, if anything, was DOS's response?
    Quite disappointing. She was arguing that Jenny said she took only $50, reception could have given change etc. I told her I am not in to prove anything, but just wanted to give feedback. Hope she fixes the issue for her benefit and ours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    better luck next punt bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worst feeling ever to leave with an unhappy ending. When that happens, I do the stupid thing and go double or nothing by visiting another shop straight after! I've been lucky so far in that the 2nd girl has always exceeded my expectations..

With first time visits, I only try 30 min and I never negotiate extras at the start. I can estimate how good part 2 will be by how enthusiastic she massages me, a good sign is if she runs her fingers against me as she's walking around the table, means she can't keep her hands off even for a moment. If she's asking about you that's another good sign. I don't partake in part 2 if I feel there's no warmth in the interaction.

It was shitty for the shop to take her side and make excuses for her. That's the trouble if the shop doesn't know you. Some shops I go to trust my feedback when I say I didn't have a good time and give me a partial refund or a discount on my next visit. Those shops tend to keep my business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanet View Post
    Worst feeling ever to leave with an unhappy ending. When that happens, I do the stupid thing and go double or nothing by visiting another shop straight after! I've been lucky so far in that the 2nd girl has always exceeded my expectations..

With first time visits, I only try 30 min and I never negotiate extras at the start. I can estimate how good part 2 will be by how enthusiastic she massages me, a good sign is if she runs her fingers against me as she's walking around the table, means she can't keep her hands off even for a moment. If she's asking about you that's another good sign. I don't partake in part 2 if I feel there's no warmth in the interaction.

Some shops I go to trust my feedback when I say I didn't have a good time and give me a partial refund or a discount on my next visit. Those shops tend to keep my business.
    Good tips. Not nice when lady gives a careless or untrained massage, and also then cares nothing with the finish.

Give feedback. I like to text feedback so its not confrontational and I have a record if feedbacks. If the manager doesnt care, never go back.

If shop doesnt have mobile or wechat or Line, unless its a popular shop and are doing a good job already, they dont care about feedback. Never go back

Got a message later in the night from Vicky(?) that she told Jenny that this is not acceptable, and will give training. Happy that the problem is acknowledged and hope that others will get a better service and I will focus on my next adventure.... waiting for Friday...

Banned
    Got a message later in the night from Vicky(?) that she told Jenny that this is not acceptable, and will give training. Happy that the problem is acknowledged and hope that others will get a better service and I will focus on my next adventure.... waiting for Friday...
    Sorry again, as we talked on the wechat, We clearly said to her the tip is ¥20/¥50, We always try to bring some fresh blood to the industry, so it takes a bit time ~ U may see ruby or jasmine and alex , who stay here for a bit..... when jenny came to interview, she got scared, As the culture is very traditional, jenny was 18yo and never see any naked man before...
    But after we talked to jenny last night , she improved a lot , all the customers looked happy.
    We will keep training the young ladies until they are there. Hope these 00 generation learn fast~
    Also we have new indian gal tomorr r and Chinese rainbow tomorr for ppl like adventures. Thx for everyone who support us for long time~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw another Chick Alex . Was the worst experience . Was so PreMeditated .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this the legit shop that those brothers mentioned before?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva On Sussex View Post
    We will keep training the young ladies until they are there. Hope these 00 generation learn fast~
    What training does manager do. They either come with massage skills or they dont. Also is it that hard to understand the price structure. Those that dont want to provide service do so because of attitude, not knowledge. Sure chemistry may play a part, but if you take money, have some care

$80 more payment and that service sounds strange. Can training deal with the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Diva On Sussex View Post
    Sorry again, as we talked on the wechat, We clearly said to her the tip is ¥20/¥50, We always try to bring some fresh blood to the industry, so it takes a bit time ~ U may see ruby or jasmine and alex , who stay here for a bit..... when jenny came to interview, she got scared, As the culture is very traditional, jenny was 18yo and never see any naked man before...
    But after we talked to jenny last night , she improved a lot , all the customers looked happy.
    Also we have new indian gal tomorr r and Chinese rainbow tomorr for ppl like adventures. Thx for everyone who support us for long time~
    Appreciate that you took the feedback seriously and are taking corrective action. Will look forward to meeting more people at your place. I have met Alex and has given a reasonably good feedback. Thanks.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a terrible exp with another girl called Blair, pretty bad attitude, ransom me for extra tips so bro pls stay away from her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    apparently, this place has turned into a shithole....

Putting up all these fake pics...who are you trying to foooooooooooooooooool?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Putting up all these fake pics...who are you trying to foooooooooooooooooool?
    To be fair, the recent photos of Alex are her.

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    apparently, this place has turned into a shithole....
    At least they've acknowledged the issue (though some of the post is a little self-serving) but that does seem to be the general consensus at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Surprised that you agreed with her price. Obviously it’s higher than standard price. It’s no problem if a customer pays more than $50 for nhj but normally it happens at the end of session if he’s really happy with the service, or he’s a newbie, or deep inside he expects something more than that (especially for frequent punters) and you’re not a newbie. Or maybe ppl willing to pay more for same extra due to the girl’s ethics? Like a guy happy to pay heap for nhj (absolutely just lousy part 1) providing by a Caucasian but just $50 for a hard work Asian girl (excellent massage).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast