Thread: Pink - new girl, cute and sweaty session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pink - new girl, cute and sweaty session

Intrigued with her photo and video, no cover and shows full body video. Came to shop without booking, and when she introduced herself, she was very polite, just bow a little, and her dress more cute than sexy, rainbow tank top and short jeans. The picture is very accurate.

A bit long review, since i like to re-live it, it's an hour session, with overtime a bit.

Came to the room, we undressed and start shower. From her picture i thought she will have bigger boobs, but it's smaller in actual, probably B size, perfect with what i want and it's natural as well. Cute little ass, a bit tan skin, and petite probably 162 cm.

She clean me really well, especially around bum and my junior, it's probably the most thorough shower u ever had. Later i found she is really clean, use mouth rinse often and clean up often.

Anyway, after shower we went to bed she ask me to lay down on my stomach and she massage me body to body. I went straight to DFK, no ciggy smell, very nice and i had long DFK with her before head down to kiss her all over her body down do DATY, she is wet by then and her pussy so small and tight.

She gave me BBBJ after, very nice with all the lick, and she don't mind to kiss straight after. Start with mish, she is really accommodating, after several stroke she asked me to come forward so she can hug my neck while i fucked her. After a while i change my position to mish again and hold her hand, live this position since it's really GFE feeling for me, she went wild after and start stretch her hand back to hold onto the wall since i fucked her harder. At this point i start feeling warm, the heater pretty hot.

We changed again to scissors position, once again she grabbed my hand so i can do her hard, love this girl... She initiated the next position, she stand up, facing the mirror in bathroom while holding the side of the door and asked me to do her from behind, since I'm pretty tall, i can't enter her without bending my knee, but that ass is a killer, small yet so tight,

We changed to doggy now, my favorite, and she asked me to grabbed her ass hard, i touched her ass hole and she didn't say anything... I can't remember how long i fucked her in this position, but she is awesome, just keep bending and gave me a lot of access to that tight little pussy, I'm so sweaty after this. Take a rest and i started DATY again, this time with doggy position and start played with her ass hole,which surprisingly she loved it, a bit lick there and fingering, but no anal allowed..., i got hard again and pumped her with doggy again, this time i asked her to stretch her leg and this really squeeze my dick, and i can't hold it anymore...

5 minutes left and we just lay on the bed, before head to quick shower for me, she take longer and then she seat in my lap, and we chat a bit with translate apps with a lot of touching... She realized i got hard again, but she just slap my ass and said we don't have time... Until next time...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw her on the line up the other day when I went to se abby. Yes very young and pretty girl.

Did you get that services with standard price or diamond?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Good review triedforonce (I’m sure you have tried more than once!!). Pink sounds like a nice girl. I don’t mind when the WL wears attractive but casual clothes kind of sexy and a girl next door feeling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Saw her on the line up the other day when I went to se abby. Yes very young and pretty girl.

Did you get that services with standard price or diamond?
    Diamond, 180/h.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Nice read thanks for sharing bro. She looks so sweet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pink is sweet and sexy, very good service too, and she looks just like the photos and videos. I will write a detailed review of her soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have posted my own review of Pink. It did take a few days for the thread to finally show up.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Intrigued with her photo and video, no cover and shows full body video. Came to shop without booking, and when she introduced herself, she was very polite, just bow a little, and her dress more cute than sexy, rainbow tank top and short jeans. The picture is very accurate.

A bit long review, since i like to re-live it, it's an hour session, with overtime a bit.

Came to the room, we undressed and start shower. From her picture i thought she will have bigger boobs, but it's smaller in actual, probably B size, perfect with what i want and it's natural as well. Cute little ass, a bit tan skin, and petite probably 162 cm.

She clean me really well, especially around bum and my junior, it's probably the most thorough shower u ever had. Later i found she is really clean, use mouth rinse often and clean up often.

Anyway, after shower we went to bed she ask me to lay down on my stomach and she massage me body to body. I went straight to DFK, no ciggy smell, very nice and i had long DFK with her before head down to kiss her all over her body down do DATY, she is wet by then and her pussy so small and tight.

She gave me BBBJ after, very nice with all the lick, and she don't mind to kiss straight after. Start with mish, she is really accommodating, after several stroke she asked me to come forward so she can hug my neck while i fucked her. After a while i change my position to mish again and hold her hand, live this position since it's really GFE feeling for me, she went wild after and start stretch her hand back to hold onto the wall since i fucked her harder. At this point i start feeling warm, the heater pretty hot.

We changed again to scissors position, once again she grabbed my hand so i can do her hard, love this girl... She initiated the next position, she stand up, facing the mirror in bathroom while holding the side of the door and asked me to do her from behind, since I'm pretty tall, i can't enter her without bending my knee, but that ass is a killer, small yet so tight,

We changed to doggy now, my favorite, and she asked me to grabbed her ass hard, i touched her ass hole and she didn't say anything... I can't remember how long i fucked her in this position, but she is awesome, just keep bending and gave me a lot of access to that tight little pussy, I'm so sweaty after this. Take a rest and i started DATY again, this time with doggy position and start played with her ass hole,which surprisingly she loved it, a bit lick there and fingering, but no anal allowed..., i got hard again and pumped her with doggy again, this time i asked her to stretch her leg and this really squeeze my dick, and i can't hold it anymore...

5 minutes left and we just lay on the bed, before head to quick shower for me, she take longer and then she seat in my lap, and we chat a bit with translate apps with a lot of touching... She realized i got hard again, but she just slap my ass and said we don't have time... Until next time...

Nice review. I wondered if the pic wa accurate. So pleased to hear it is. I have booked her this evening, bcos I couldn't resist her from her pics!!

Mmmmm, yummy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop Owner

Livechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but the pics of Pink are not recent - maybe taken 5 to 10 years ago, or seriously doctored. Seriously disappointing!!

Pink maybe a nice girl and is still attractive for her age, but she is more like late 20s or early 30s. Nice BBBJ and still tight pussy for her age.

The pic of Angel is even more inaccurate. Service from both is ok, but not stellar and somewhat reluctant for some items that are charged for in Diamond

May, however, looks more interesting in real life.

Shop Owner

Livechat