Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Uzbek girl was a little misleading. The first post photo they said European and looked very much cauc and hot. The next photos looked more genuine and they added Uzbek description - she looks asian to me.

They’re still advertising Isabella at Newtown, she looks hot, still no reviews though, any takers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In response to the thread below, Sherry at 227 Broadway is Charlie from PSM.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-French-ML%92s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prices at PSM are high and service not the best from my visits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know if Kelly at 84A is Sherry from 227 Broadway previously Charlie from PSM? I've seen Charlie but with the amount of photoshopping on the photos I honestly have NFI whether this is her or not.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...French-Italian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you’ve seen her before you must’ve remembered her tattoos?? The shop didn’t even photoshopped the photo so you have an idea how she looks like. She looks hot btw.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    If you’ve seen her before you must’ve remembered her tattoos?? The shop didn’t even photoshopped the photo so you have an idea how she looks like. She looks hot btw.
    The tattoos indicate it could be her DoucheBoi but the blatant photoshopping render her unrecognisable. Which is why I asked. Maybe you should stick to writing BS for Penny. Straying outside her girls doesn't work for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need to be angry mate...If you got offended by my comments I apologise. BTW she used to work at Parramatta CBD Massage as Charlie if it helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    No need to be angry mate...If you got offended by my comments I apologise. BTW she used to work at Parramatta CBD Massage as Charlie if it helps.
    Slightly off topic, but does Parramatta CBD massage have their roster up anywhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterz View Post
    Slightly off topic, but does Parramatta CBD massage have their roster up anywhere?
    Unfortunately mate no roster. No WeChat or in their website either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Volumn is the king. That's right. Hope more western/different background girls can join.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Anyone seen her? I tried but not available. Wasn’t offered another time so might have been a no show??
    I saw Isabella about two weeks ago. She’s not as tanned as the picture in the website would lead you to think. She’s thicc, in a good way. Quite hot to be honest, with B-C cups, natural (more leaning towards B, I think). She’s a pleasure to look at. But, her service...

Her massage skills are weird. I think she’s still learning, but as far as technique goes she could give a good massage if she puts more strength to it. The problem I had was that after a while she started going with really soft touches, almost like teasing you... before going back to a regular massage. And she did this a couple of times. It was really strange. And she went from one place of my body to the other constantly, completely at random.

Part 2 was okay. As I said before, she’s a pleasure to look at and that helps, but her technique was just okay. No touching downstairs, and while she let me toucher her breasts, she wasn’t comfortable with kissing/licking, which was fair enough. I’m not sure if she just didn’t like that sort of thing, or if we just didn’t click, but if she was cool with more things I’d definitely go back to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84a's Wechat ID keeps changing, anyone know why?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    Nina is also back in France. Left around February, before Covid hit
    Nina is back at MAC. The roster has been plagued by no shows lately (I'm looking at you Ashley, Molly and Viktoria/Anna) but good news regardless. Plus Molly is back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wish chanel is back at Mac or other places. I miss her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got the yellow fever so I never see white WL's but when I did in the past they always made the session unpleasant with their constant chatting, at least with asians they cant speak good english and generally dont talk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit rich there mate, but your choices! We obviously all have different priorities, and a bit of pleasant connection obviously isn’t one of yours. Good on ya, but the good news is that it seems we’re unlikely to be competing for the same bookings!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Bit rich there mate, but your choices! We obviously all have different priorities, and a bit of pleasant connection obviously isn’t one of yours. Good on ya, but the good news is that it seems we’re unlikely to be competing for the same bookings!
    the white WL's talk too much killing any sort of mood. What's there not to understand? if i wanted to chit chat to a white woman i'd go to Coles or Woolies. I dont wanna hear about Ooshis or other general nonsense when im trying to get my freak on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to Pyrmont 105 Harris today and met the Italian girl there called Sissy. She is a tall girl with an athletic body, quite nice looking as well. I did not take her as I had a booking there with another girl, but Sissy looks OK to me, and I will probably try her at some stage. I have NO idea what her service is like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I went to Pyrmont 105 Harris today
    <snip>
    I had a booking there with another girl
    Are the Indian girls at PSM asking over and above the standard Asian shop rates for NHJ as well?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried out the shop for the first time last week. Saw a lovely young Indian lass. She was a pretty candid about her boundaries and some not so great experiences.

Having said that she was good, got naked on request. Was able to touch (what a firm butt, I can still feel it in my hand). Quite a good finish, nice build up.

All for the usual $50 tip.

As always YMMV.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast