Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    84a has a Russian Kim
    I’d pass. Saw her recently. Average service, very mechanical and nothing like the pics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many duds. Anyone seen Aussie Beth from no5 marrickville?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a bunch of white girls on Ginza's roster, wonder if they're any good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hungarian girl Grace - natural DD @ 42Gladesville, worth to try. Mob.0498100011

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just noticed that as well, only staying for a short time, so anyone interested need to move fast:

Lily, France, 162cm, 56kg, dress 7-8, fit, natural 35B/C-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 23
    (Friendly. Massage 6, English 7, Conversation 7)
    (Pretty Caucasian girl, only staying in Australia for 2 months, long brown hair, open minded) *
    I'm going to try her later today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just noticed that as well, only staying for a short time, so anyone interested need to move fast:

Lily, France, 162cm, 56kg, dress 7-8, fit, natural 35B/C-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 23
    (Friendly. Massage 6, English 7, Conversation 7)
    (Pretty Caucasian girl, only staying in Australia for 2 months, long brown hair, open minded) *
    So tried French girl Lily this evening, overall not worth the money. Seen pretty much all the western girls that have worked at 227 at i'd have to put her at the bottom of the list.

Massage (P1) was pretty average and very soft and felt like she was just running her hand up and down my body.

P2 wasn't much better, she is open-minded and offers CBJ for $50.

She also charges $10 more for the massage fee, so if you were to see her and take up the open-minded extra's you will be looking at $135 + $50 for CBJ. Total $185.

During the massage we had a conversation and she told me she worked at the old Pyrmont brothel that use to be at 200 Harris St and been in Australia for 5-6 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    So tried French girl Lily this evening, overall not worth the money. Seen pretty much all the western girls that have worked at 227 at i'd have to put her at the bottom of the list.

Massage (P1) was pretty average and very soft and felt like she was just running her hand up and down my body.

She also charges $10 more for the massage fee, so if you were to see her and take up the open-minded extra's you will be looking at $135 + $50 for CBJ. Total $185.

During the massage we had a conversation and she told me she worked at the old Pyrmont brothel that use to be at 200 Harris St and been in Australia for 5-6 years.
    Sounds like Emma the french girl. Does she look like Shailene Woodley?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like Emma the french girl. Does she look like Shailene Woodley?
    Yes she does kinda of look like her.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like I will give her a miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she does kinda of look like her.
    She's been reviewed here Looks like others had a similar experience as you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I’d pass. Saw her recently. Average service, very mechanical and nothing like the pics.
    I saw Russian Kim around a month ago...... terrible service... she was just not into it and would hardly let me touch.... She asked if I wanted FS CBJ HR etc but passed all up. She was just doing nothing for me.... Geez she got pissed off when I said massage only... even though I told her I would still tip. Definitely would not recommend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    I saw Russian Kim around a month ago...... terrible service... she was just not into it and would hardly let me touch.... She asked if I wanted FS CBJ HR etc but passed all up. She was just doing nothing for me.... Geez she got pissed off when I said massage only... even though I told her I would still tip. Definitely would not recommend.
    Kim is also Zoya at 227 Broadway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Kim is also Zoya at 227 Broadway.
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good intel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brazilian Sky at CBD Style is worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New French girl Elina at 138 Anzac Pde: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=elina

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like some serious photoshopping in those photos.
    Will be good to get some real life experience reviews. Anyone taking a punt?

New French girl Elina at 138 Anzac Pde: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=elina

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks sensational in the pics. What’s her face like? I love a nice Brazilian booty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    She looks sensational in the pics. What’s her face like? I love a nice Brazilian booty.
    Photos are heavily photoshopped.
    Very pretty face (bordering on model quality if she had her teeth done.)
    Portuguese heritage, raised in Paris. Speaks fluent Portuguese and French.
    Limited English, however, enough, to have a reasonable conversation and provide instructions.

Olive/tanned skin (she is 100% cauc), bit of a bubble butt (but very acceptable), flat stomach.

Base pricing is very reasonable for a nude massage $45/$60/$70 for 30/45/60. She charges $70 for HJ to blow once, $100 for twice. Price include massaging her all over, pussy play only on outer lips, nothing inside. $50 extra for FIV. No kissing, no FS and no BJ on offer.

She claims she has been in Sydney for 1 week but intends being here for awhile and has been an erotic masseuse in Paris for the past 8 years, so she does know her way around the male anatomy.

Highlights include:
    - massage in 69 position whilst playing with her,
    - sucking her tits,
    - making you cum on her nipples,
    - looking into your eyes,
    - playing with herself whilst playing with you.

Good value for a good looking French girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sucking her tits and cuming on her nipples would probably mean you are sucking the previous punters cum off her nipples if no shower available lol

In what way are the photos heavily photoshopped? Is she fatter than the photos show?

Thanks for the report. From 138's wechat photos, some punter told manager she should charge more so wonder if she was the charging normal $50 extra for nhj earlier on and then increased after a punter opened his mouth. Why why why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Sucking her tits and cuming on her nipples would probably mean you are sucking the previous punters cum off her nipples if no shower available lol

In what way are the photos heavily photoshopped? Is she fatter than the photos show?
    They have showers. Although I did notice she didn’t have a shower and got dressed straight after. Haha

And she’s not fat but she is curvier than the photos, not in a bad way though, she is very presentable.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast