Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is a French girl called Isa that is listed on the roster at Pyrmont 105...not sure when she starts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like Isa is rostered to work today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Relaxmassage8. Enjoy.
    Thanks for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There seems to be a few new Caucasian girls coming onto the roster at Pyrmont Massage.

I also saw something today on WeChat from 244 Paddington I think (the post had disappeared when I went back to take a second look). They were displaying a number of attractive looking Caucasian girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    There seems to be a few new Caucasian girls coming onto the roster at Pyrmont Massage.

I also saw something today on WeChat from 244 Paddington I think (the post had disappeared when I went back to take a second look). They were displaying a number of attractive looking Caucasian girls.
    Looks like they share the same owners and its now a muddle of massage and full service. Its hard to work out who does what and for what price. Anna (Polish) doesn't do any additional extras (or at least is not advertised as such). Just B2B and NHJ. Vanessa (European) does. And if that's Ninna previously of PSM then any extras are likely to be eye watering.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Looks like they share the same owners and its now a muddle of massage and full service. Its hard to work out who does what and for what price. Anna (Polish) doesn't do any additional extras (or at least is not advertised as such). Just B2B and NHJ. Vanessa (European) does. And if that's Ninna previously of PSM then any extras are likely to be eye watering.
    so does 244 Paddington advertise on here? and is their website current?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use to be a regular at bodyrotic 5 years or so ago, they have decent looking caucasian girls but I stopped going as the service felt mechanical, like watching an old movie re-run.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I booked in Ninna at 730pm yesterday, rocked up there, shop looks closed (like permanently), no reply from shop, called but no answer. What a let down plus a wasted trip. This is no way to treat a customer, just saying.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's crazy! Why would they advertise just to not open the shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Careverga View Post
    That's crazy! Why would they advertise just to not open the shop?
    Yeah, i'm not sure what's their game. It's all a bit sus. Checking their wechat now and it's completely chinese again... so weird, i don't get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roster is updated for today and def looks like there is overlap from Pyrmont shop. Why would you pay the hefty tariff to go the extra mile at the latter?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any Intel on Sissy from Pyrmont Star Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not good from some reports but do a forum search

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pyrmont Star seems to get a bad wrap in a number of reviews, anybody want to recommend them and if so who was the girl. I'd be tempted by a number of the Indian girls but I seem to find plenty of crap reviews on them so I shy away. Can't be all bad lads, any good intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DM me if you'd prefer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Pyrmont Star seems to get a bad wrap in a number of reviews, anybody want to recommend them and if so who was the girl. I'd be tempted by a number of the Indian girls but I seem to find plenty of crap reviews on them so I shy away. Can't be all bad lads, any good intel?
    I’m keen for intel too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza has an Aussie Armani. Wonder if she's the same 42 Gladesville Armani

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Ginza has an Aussie Armani. Wonder if she's the same 42 Gladesville Armani

Caucasian girl working in Asian FS is one thing, is she providing the same “Diamond” services such as BBBJ, CIM etc is a different ball game ?

Tried a blonde Aussie girl Michelle ? Once at 5 Star and was told up front that she is providing covered safe services only and I was fine with that. Afterall, paying 5 Star price was still much better than paying Stilleto rates, no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84A Artarmon recently had an Aussie and an American. Saw the Aussie and will put up a review. They don’t work regularly (the Aussie - Anna anyway).

Banned
    Mia (French) at Newtown Baby Massage, 150 on top of 90 for FS.

Nico (American x Jap) at Central Massage. Yet to try

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast