Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just saw them, how do you know they are fake ? You did a search already ??
    Wouldn't have said it if I hadn't.

If the photos were real, "Camille" is a Canadian model. "Karen" is Egyptian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw them, how do you know they are fake ? You did a search already ??
    If you use Google Chrome browser, you can download an extension called "search by image"
    Right click on image and kabam! Saves so much time and heartache.
    Attachment 69701

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    If you use Google Chrome browser, you can download an extension called "search by image"
    Right click on image and kabam! Saves so much time and heartache.
    Attachment 69701
    It is still surprising how many shops have a photo of a girl that is working at two different shops on the same day. Just show that we are taken for mugs along with believing that we can give working girls orgasms lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    White girls are notorious for no-shows, the reason why I never book until they are present on that day.

Is it just me or do I get the feeling that Angela from MAC doesn't like taking bookings longer than 45 minutes. Don't understand the reasoning behind this.

White girls are notorious for no-shows, the reason why I never book until they are present on that day.

Is it just me or do I get the feeling that Angela from MAC doesn't like taking bookings longer than 45 minutes. Don't understand the reasoning behind this.
    Most girls in RnT would love to do 30 min session rather than longer 45/60 jobs. Considering they usually get a $50 tips per session! How many 1 hr session can she do in a day vs 30 min quickies - you do the sums.

Besides, for 1 hr session, they usually have to massage for at least 1/2 hr? Which could be very hard works for some and you will get tired and with sore hands ! For 30 min, well, you should know the difference, right !

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that makes sense, I've thought about better margins from the girls perspective but then the house would have a more stable income with longer bookings. Double edge sword.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Besides, for 1 hr session, they usually have to massage for at least 1/2 hr? Which could be very hard works for some and you will get tired and with sore hands !
    +1

It's not Angela. It's coming from the young Western girls without prior massage experience who are usually booked solid. If you've ever seen Heidi then she may have expressed that physically she really struggles to do back-to-back hour bookings through the whole day.

Yeah that makes sense, I've thought about better margins from the girls perspective but then the house would have a more stable income with longer bookings. Double edge sword.
    It's more of a win win situation if the shop is busy or when they have a very popular girl who gets lots of bookings, then shorter bookings will be much preferred!

Check this out:

For example:

30 min for $40: Shop cut = $25, girl gets = $15 + $50 tips = $65.

So 2 x 30 min: Shop gets $50, girl gets $30 + $100 = $130.

60 min for $65: Shop cut = $40, girl gets $25 + $50 tips = $75.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite was Britney at Artarmon. A voluptuous size 10 Canadian, pretty face, DD, backpacker type, good convo and service. That was my first visit to an Asian massage parlour and 84aArtarmon just opened. As luck had it, I just searched "blonde" in this forum and hit the jackpot.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...hlight=britney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84aArtarmon has a new Aussie girl, Vanessa. Face 8/10, Size 10 BBW, Young MILF, a bit shy/conservative when it comes down to the sensual massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    84aArtarmon has a new Aussie girl, Vanessa. Face 8/10, Size 10 BBW, Young MILF, a bit shy/conservative when it comes down to the sensual massage.
    She does not look like a BBW from the photos...? Are the photos not accurate then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite was Britney at Artarmon. A voluptuous size 10 Canadian, pretty face, DD, backpacker type, good convo and service. That was my first visit to an Asian massage parlour and 84aArtarmon just opened. As luck had it, I just searched "blonde" in this forum and hit the jackpot.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...hlight=britney
    I have visited both Britney and Shelby, but really preferred Shelby's personality. Eventhough others have said negative things about her, I clicked with her a lot better than with Britney. Too bad Shelby is no longer there or at MAC. Anyone know if she is still working as an ML?

Senior Member(無間使者)

84A Artarmon

They also have a Colombian by the name of Myer. They sent me her picture but not sure how to upload here. Seems to have a slim body but you’ll need to be ok with tattoos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    They also have a Colombian by the name of Myer. They sent me her picture but not sure how to upload here. Seems to have a slim body but you’ll need to be ok with tattoos.
    Don’t worry about uploading it here mate. Some if not all here already seen her photos on WeChat/Line and she has been working since last year. Pretty girl, slim body with several tattoos, like a character in an anime series.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    She does not look like a BBW from the photos...? Are the photos not accurate then?
    She's well proportioned for her size, curvy not overweight but not skinny. She looks much more slim in the pics. Her pretty face is worth the admission alone.

Shelby- I had an opposite experience. I didn't click with her. Pretty face, worst remedial massage, a sweetheart but found her to be dishonest with the things she says and cheated me on time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like there's an Irish brunette inbound to PSM tomorrow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is PSM..is it Summerville?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    What is PSM..is it Summerville?
    Pyrmont Star Massage - Chloe

Summerville I think is SV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel bro nostromo. Keep those Caucasian ladies coming Sydney! Also there was supposed to be new girls Mexican and Colombian to start on the 28th at MAC. No show perhaps??
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pyrmont Star Massage - Chloe

Summerville I think is SV.
    No Chloe on the roster today for PSM.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast