Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was probably keeping that place afloat with the frequency I was doing julia and justine!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    i was probably keeping that place afloat with the frequency I was doing julia and justine!
    LOL same hahah anyone know if Justine is still around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    LOL same hahah anyone know if Justine is still around?
    Haha how can you guys forget Isa too?

Last I heard, Justine went back home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the way the economy is going, don't be supprised to see more caucasian girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    Haha how can you guys forget Isa too?

Last I heard, Justine went back home.
    I never got to see Isa how did she compare with Julia or Chloe?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The management don't want any Caucasian girls there now? I think they'll lose customers just on that attitude.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    the way the economy is going, don't be supprised to see more caucasian girls.
    With no international students from Asia entering Australia at this stage, there may well be more European students currently here deciding to work as WLs in Asian shops. However, surprised why the new management at 244 Paddington are refusing to have non Asian girls when some customers don't mind having some variety.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    With no international students from Asia entering Australia at this stage, there may well be more European students currently here deciding to work as WLs in Asian shops. However, surprised why the new management at 244 Paddington are refusing to have non Asian girls when some customers don't mind having some variety.
    Yeah one of Paddingtons appeals to me was the different options.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The attraction for me was the International girls especially the French girls. Now with just Asian girls there is nothing different and I can get plenty of Asian girls in the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    More reason for them to return back to France.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    The management don't want any Caucasian girls there now? I think they'll lose customers just on that attitude.
    With Shane and Angela selling the business 244 is under new management now so that explains the reluctance towards hiring Caucasians. I only ever went over there to see the Caucs so I can't see myself returning any time soon.

Banned
    No wonder Massage at Central which is a RNT shop has done well and is popular with many punters because it has both Asian and Caucasian girls. If you want Asian you can choose a Chinese, Thai or Indian girl. If you fancy a Caucasian girl, you can try European or South American girl. Variety is the spice of life. Why not have the best of both worlds?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    I never got to see Isa how did she compare with Julia or Chloe?
    She was more rough I'd say. Julia and Chloe felt more like GFE whilst Isa was more PSE oriented. Ahhh.... bloody Covid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    New French girl inbound to the 88 Artarmon roster today.

They also have an eastern European girl who works on Sundays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The French girl is on the big size based on her pictures

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw the French girl on the shop WeChat yesterday. Looks promising but after seeing her photos she is on the bigger side and also mature so not for me. Maybe other punters prefer them big girls.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Summerville massage have an Aussie girl called Chloe on their roster. Pretty sure I saw her a couple of years back at the same place. Nice service, quite chatty, nice enough looking though not move star looks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Saw the French girl on the shop WeChat yesterday. Looks promising but after seeing her photos she is on the bigger side and also mature so not for me. Maybe other punters prefer them big girls.
    Anyone can send the WeChat for 88 Artarmon or link to check out the new French girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Anyone can send the WeChat for 88 Artarmon or link to check out the new French girl?
    Relaxmassage8. Enjoy.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They are pretty good at updating their rosters on WeChat too. I find WeChat the best way to know who is rostered in all the shops these days

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast