Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Over the past several months I have still been going to Asian Massage shops but have been seeing only caucasian girls since there has been a good influx of caucasian girls of late at very reasonable rates compared to the rip off prices of caucasian shops.

Some of my favourites include shops like MAC, 6SurryHills, Pyrmont Star (Now 202 Pyrmont).

Some of the girls I've seen include;
    1. Justine - MAC
    2. Fiona - MAC
    3. Anna - 6SurryHills
    4. Sarah - 6SurryHills
    5. Evon - 6SurryHills
    6. Gabby - 202 Pyrmont
    7. Christina - Pyrmont Star (Has left Syd already)

Just to name a few but have seen quiet a few more.

Who are your favourites????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Over the past several months I have still been going to Asian Massage shops but have been seeing only caucasian girls since there has been a good influx of caucasian girls of late at very reasonable rates compared to the rip off prices of caucasian shops.
    +1 - same. And have seen all the girls on your list except one.

The stand outs for me have been the girls at MAC or who've started life at MAC and have either moved into FS or are now plying their trade at another shop.

If there were highlights recently then the girls I have ARs for, Ashley (about to make a cameo at 202 Pyrmont) and Queenie at Sydney Empress/Dream Girls 130 (for the bewbs) would be it.

Wasn’t anything new , way back at Posh Newtown there had been a time where Pommy, French, Kiwi, Japanese/Russian girls were giving RnT at the usual shop prices .

Then on and off at 227 Broadway.

But yes, in recent months, MAC and Angela are doing a great job .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Wasn’t anything new , way back at Posh Newtown there had been a time where Pommy, French, Kiwi, Japanese/Russian girls were giving RnT at the usual shop prices .
    In recent months, MAC and Angela are doing a great job .
    Whats the reason there are more caucs again at Asian shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorian View Post
    Whats the reason there are more caucs again at Asian shops?
    Always supply and demand mate!

If we get lots of western back packers into Sydney and they all looking for work for some easy cash and choose Not to do FS in brothels, there ain’t enough Caucasian massage shops around to hire them and give them works , so Asian shops it is ! Still earning heaps more than in picking fruits or working in cafes !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had free FS in a massage session three times. Twice in Melbourne and once in Sydney. The two in Melbourne were both private bookings, one with a ABK and the other was a Swedish girl and in Sydney was with an ABV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Always supply and demand mate!

If we get lots of western back packers into Sydney and they all looking for work for some easy cash and choose Not to do FS in brothels, there ain’t enough Caucasian massage shops around to hire them and give them works , so Asian shops it is ! Still earning heaps more than in picking fruits or working in cafes !
    No limit to the amount of interest in Cauc and other backpackers travelling through.
    Variety of Cauc and Asian in a shop will generate massive visits

If a massage shop can get a variety in, then Im there tomorrow !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is always a never ending supply of MLs of all nationalities arriving from every corner of the globe in Australia, and Sydney being the biggest and richest city attracts most of them.
    There are lots of girls from Europe, North and South America and they will work wherever they can earn money.
    If there aren't enough Western shops then they will work in an Asian shop. A job is a job and money is money.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Caucasian ML told me she try working in western shop but not enough customers so she moved to an asian shop. The rate is lower but many more customers come through the door so she earn more money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is always a never ending supply of MLs of all nationalities arriving from every corner of the globe in Australia, and Sydney being the biggest and richest city attracts most of them.
    With by far the most massage shops !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sunny at Pyrmont star is great too

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Sunny looks young and with lots of good reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I enjoy mixing it up seeing Asians, ABA & Caucasians.
    My current favourites are Hannah/Jasmine (ABV - Sussex Star/227), Anna (ABG - 6SurryHills), Gabby (Irish - 202 Pyrmont)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Francisca (French girl) in Artarmon, 84a, in May.

She was great, massage was strong and part two was something else. Good conversation also. I didn't review as she said she was going home a week or two later, but she did say she may be back in summer, so perhaps I should have reviewed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=nostromo;1757341

The stand outs for me have been the girls at MAC or who've started life at MAC and have either moved into FS or are now plying their trade at another shop.

[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know where Sophia at MAC is currently?
    I had her teed up a couple of times, only to have things fall through. Haven't seen her on the roster for weeks. PM if you prefer.
    Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let’s not forget Marcela - Mac is was full on with her. She asked me for DFK, DATY, FIP and BJ. She is working now on a full time job somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree with you in regards to Sunny.

Each to their own & I know that each person has his own likes/type but I am not a fan of the droopy tits & excess weight.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    I enjoy mixing it up seeing Asians, ABA & Caucasians.
    My current favourites are Hannah/Jasmine (ABV - Sussex Star/227), Anna (ABG - 6SurryHills), Gabby (Irish - 202 Pyrmont)
    Thank you for the recommendations.
    Is Hannah thick or thin Asian? Sometimes ABV cqn be spectacular or... heavy.

In regards to Gabby, could you infer to a celebrity that she is in similar appearance to?
    I.e. "You know nothing John Snow" girl from Game of Thrones or some other reference to determine if will have a punt.
    Also, how is her English? Irish have a very harsh accent (but nothing on the Welsh)

Thank you again for the recommendations.

-Matt-

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    In regards to Gabby, could you infer to a celebrity that she is in similar appearance to?
    I.e. "You know nothing John Snow" girl from Game of Thrones or some other reference to determine if will have a punt.
    Also, how is her English? Irish have a very harsh accent (but nothing on the Welsh
    Do you want to date her or be jerked off by her?

Photos on the roster and WeChat are her. If you explicitly punt based on county accent then I'm not sure I or anyone else can help you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The new shop in Kings Cross - Princess Girls Massage looks to have a mix of international MLs. Anyone been?

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast