Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    My favourite was Britney at Artarmon. A voluptuous size 10 Canadian, pretty face, DD, backpacker type, good convo and service. That was my first visit to an Asian massage parlour and 84aArtarmon just opened. As luck had it, I just searched "blonde" in this forum and hit the jackpot.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...hlight=britney
    I have visited both Britney and Shelby, but really preferred Shelby's personality. Eventhough others have said negative things about her, I clicked with her a lot better than with Britney. Too bad Shelby is no longer there or at MAC. Anyone know if she is still working as an ML?

Senior Member(無間使者)

84A Artarmon

They also have a Colombian by the name of Myer. They sent me her picture but not sure how to upload here. Seems to have a slim body but you’ll need to be ok with tattoos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    They also have a Colombian by the name of Myer. They sent me her picture but not sure how to upload here. Seems to have a slim body but you’ll need to be ok with tattoos.
    Don’t worry about uploading it here mate. Some if not all here already seen her photos on WeChat/Line and she has been working since last year. Pretty girl, slim body with several tattoos, like a character in an anime series.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!