Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going against the grain here, but I saw a Caucasian ML sitting in the reception when I went to Saigon Princess in St Marys last week. Let's just say she's definitely not my type and I didn't go with her.

But the weird thing was she kept on scowling at me while I was in the shop and looked like she was disgusted. It was really disconcerting...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    Going against the grain here, but I saw a Caucasian ML sitting in the reception when I went to Saigon Princess in St Marys last week. Let's just say she's definitely not my type and I didn't go with her.

But the weird thing was she kept on scowling at me while I was in the shop and looked like she was disgusted. It was really disconcerting...
    I would say that is unusual as the girls are pretty good and accommodating at Saigon. They advertise an Aussie girl and I was going to try her next time for something different as never had an Aussie ML before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any new intel on Saigon? Sounds very interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone knows where is Mia at pretty baby Newtown and greenacre . She was beautiful tall French girl and super sexy and Greta service .. She is dropped out of their rosters.. .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    Has anyone tried Zara at no 5
    See the Sydney - After Report threads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    See the Sydney - After Report threads.
    You were really desperate for the private AR section weren't you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gabby is again advertised at working a channel at home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on Beth @ No. 5 Marrickville?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Any intel on Beth @ No. 5 Marrickville?
    Anyone try the curvy Aussie girls that have been working late at N5M? Mia sounds cute and can do anal, according to the site

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NTI Emma at 200 Stanmore this week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Anyone knows where is Mia at pretty baby Newtown and greenacre . She was beautiful tall French girl and super sexy and Greta service .. She is dropped out of their rosters.. .
    French Iris at Ginza Empire: now she blows you bareback and you can even fuck her arse! Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry View Post
    French Iris at Ginza Empire: now she blows you bareback and you can even fuck her arse! Enjoy!
    never on the roster!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalexliu1882 View Post
    Any new intel on Saigon? Sounds very interesting
    Extract from SP - Angelina New Top Girl! Australian 26yo, 165cm, D Cup, a gorgeous Oz fairy . Stunning looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes with bubbly, chatty & soft personality. When she shows her D Cup boobs and Super hot booty, you will be extremely excited! Angelina is a very friendly and happy girl, she always bring happiness to everyone. With her truly intimate girlfriend experience you will feel like a King.
    --The most friendly and passionate girl, open mind, must try. 5 star customers' feedback, Highly recommended!

Banned
    Hey Mr Zoo why don't you pop your cherry and go see her and do a review with a real person,I can shout you if you don't want to borrow off your mum........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are new girls from 359 recently. Anyone visited them?

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey Mr Zoo why don't you pop your cherry and go see her and do a review with a real person,I can shout you if you don't want to borrow off your mum........
    Hey Zoowick1/Rimdog/Warwick1/Arsewipe1/Sibon or whoever you are - if you’re shouting will it be your hard earned money or money given to you by Centrelink for being a dole bludger or dodgy disability pensioner?

Anyway I’ve been tossing the idea of writing a white paper on ‘psychotic incel male behaviours’ - strictly based on your personality and persona. My only concern is once it’s finished the white paper might end up with brown skid marks.

Banned
    You pathetic little fraud, just do a proper review with a real woman, that's a fair request.......I will own up to Rimdog, that cunt was banned yonks ago, but Zoo you are running multiple , do you put a different hat on when you step into each one...you poor little man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah ha, found you guys! Still fighting ey…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got my popcorn lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You pathetic little fraud, just do a proper review with a real woman, that's a fair request.......I will own up to Rimdog, that cunt was banned yonks ago, but Zoo you are running multiple , do you put a different hat on when you step into each one...you poor little man
    Lol - Hey Rimdog/Warwick1/Arsewipe1 I was informed by one of lads via PM that you occasionally like taking it up the arse. Not sure if this is true but not wanting opportunities like these to go to waste if your keen hit me up with a PM so we can get things popping.
    I’ll bring a Sagami 0.01 and snip the tip so you can experience that warm fuzzy feeling.
    A review will follow so the lads can continue to eat their popcorn.
    How does that sound?

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast